Do you think the cartoons of the 90s had a lasting sexual impact on the people growing up watching them?

Do you think the cartoons of the 90s had a lasting sexual impact on the people growing up watching them?
Even now I can look back at certain characters and link them directly to certain fetishes I have today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/13rVVT49RLw?t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=hr4knvNNgtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> cartoons give you fetishes

Well, duh. How am I supposed to want to fuck a robot if I have never seen a fuckable robot before? It's not like I can see one at the mall or something.

Yes. You personality is shaped by the environment you grow up.

yes. 100% yes.

For some reason as a kid I was REALLY interested in those episodes when Daphne got kidnapped. Welp. Guess Scooby Doo gave me a damsel in distress/kidnapping fetish? And my parents were so adamant about keeping me away from certain shows when I was young because they were worried it would influence me, too. It's kind of funny when you think about it, there's really no way to avoid that sort of thing because as said, your development is influenced by the things you see and experience as a kid; keeping your kid from watching something like South Park is all well and good, but that doesn't mean they won't develop very specific interests based on other things they watch that fly under your radar because they're 'made for kids'. You as a parent can't keep your kid away from absolutely everything just because you're worried it'll influence them, EVERYTHING influences them.

This sequence ruined me And Gadget from Chip and Dale Recuse Rangers. And Rebecca from Tale Spin. And Pete's wife was pretty hot too. then there was that library from the extremely goofy movie. basically fuck Disney. they ruined me.

What fetish did Fred give you? Is it an ascot fetish? That's pretty harmless.

>Disney doesn't design particularly hot anthro females.

What about the sexy gazelle?

can you guess what i picked up from dude wheres my car

Breast expansion? Giant women?

pretty sure it's an implied trap joke user.

bingo

I hope they pull a Princess and the Frog and have all the big people be normal sized for 80% of the movie, just to see the fetish communities through a gigantic fit.

My dad works at Nintendo and he says it will

i think that society forgets that children are also sexual and that humans will fetishize regardless of what gender forms they see

I blame everything I am today on this cutey right here.
Everyday I live is suffering.

Hot blond hunky chad is a fetish

Very much so.

Pinocchio and TMNT fucked me up.

>tfw tf fetish

At least you only had to deal with Disney, I got to experience Don Bluth's Nimh in all its formative glory. I swear to God, that fucker was a closet furfag.

youtu.be/13rVVT49RLw?t=8s
I remember this whole sequence gave me my first erection and my dick was rock hard

ahhh, childhood...

youtube.com/watch?v=hr4knvNNgtU

> Tim Curry singing about being horny

I'd be convinced this was intentional if it didn't clash with the theme of the film.