BTFO

inverse.com/article/29370-iron-fist-popular-on-netflix

>The kung fu superhero show is generating higher demand than Marvel’s Daredevil or Jessica Jones did in their launch week, according to Parrot Analytics, and it’s falling just short of Luke Cage. That’s pretty good, given that Luke Cage was the 16th-hottest show across all platforms in 2016.

Now that Sup Forums and SJWs have been thoroughly BTFO, what are you looking forward to in Season 2?

Taskmaster cameo

>That’s pretty good, given that Luke Cage was the 16th-hottest show across all platforms in 2016.
But 16th is below Arrow Season 4. Are they aiming low?

Silver Serpent, other cities, an actual end game for the Hand.

Also this, I'd flip.

Costumes

i dunno, i guess, fucking kung-fu for one.

Replacing Loras with a white actor who can actually perform martial arts choreography. Competent choreographers. Competent writing.

That Dexter director needs his ass kicked to the curb.

It wasn't impressive when you posted it in that other thread, and it's not impressive now.

>what are you looking forward to in Season 2?
Different showrunner, different fight choreographer, Immortal Iron Fist inspired storyline.

Thank god. I want them to get a Season 2, take all the feedback from this season and make a more polished set of episodes. Particularly the fighting. Which I have high hopes for given all the apologizing for it they've done.

Also, Danny in the mask and costume. Kid Danny and Davos flashbacks. More boy shorts Colleen. The One. Danny learning about how music has changed since he's been gone.

What I'm not looking forward to: The SJWing of Fat Cobra. In a media landscape where Black Valkyrie exists, he probably can't.

Maybe we'll get someone else while he ruins Inhumans.

That we actually get an episode or two in K'un Lun.

Turk cameo.

It's only doing good because of all the negative attention

Well choreographed fights.

I rewatched Daredevil season 1 with my girlfriend cause she hadn't seen it and oh my fucking god. The fight scenes are SOOOO much better.

get RZA to do every episode like the one where he fights the 3 match tournament against the hand, and fight scenes that aren't Adam West Batman tier

>with my girlfriend cause she hadn't seen it
Completely irrelevant to your comment, normalfag.
I suggest suicide.

I was giving context for why I was rewatching Daredevil so soon after Iron Fist had come out.

Sorry, normally I'm a DChad and forgot how fucking spastic mousketeers are and how impossible it is for them to not sperg out about the slightest thing. You're all fucking SJWs or Trump supporters.

>I was giving context for why I was rewatching Daredevil so soon after Iron Fist had come out.
Was it really necessary?
I'm going to rewatch it today just because I enjoyed it.

>Sorry, normally I'm a DChad and forgot how fucking spastic mousketeers are and how impossible it is for them to not sperg out about the slightest thing. You're all fucking SJWs or Trump supporters.
Oh, never mind, you're just retarded.
Have fun with your made up girlfriend.

Why was there so little Man with the Iron Fists in Man with the Iron Fists 2?

>being this triggered by another user having a girlfriend.

No, just bothered by you lying about it when it added nothing and only detracted from the statement.
Then again, what do I expect from someone who's vocabulary only extends as far as "oh my fucking god" and "SOOOO much better".

>by you lying
I'm not the "girlfriend guy", imbecile.

Danny learning how to dual wield Iron Fists

Sure.

You're literally responding to someone else you triggered mouseketeer. I'm the user with a girlfriend. Also since when the fuck did having a girlfriend become the most unbelievable thing imaginable?

Like, I do kind of dig why mouseketeers are so defensive, the only good stuff they have is Daredevil on Netflix as their comics are in the toilet and their movies seem cheaper than their Netflix shows, but you're taking it to a whole other level my man.

You need help.

Considering Arrow has at least one more massive way to view it besides Cage (broadcast tv), that's pretty good.

Like how Arrow has good ratings for a CW show but would get cancelled in a season on any other major network.

>That’s pretty good, given that Luke Cage was the 16th-hottest show across all platforms in 2016.
>Now that Sup Forums and SJWs have been thoroughly BTFO

Literally worse than the worst season of Arrow.

Thanks for that user.

I don't know why people insist on posting these, they don't mean anything.

>the 16th-hottest show across all platforms in 2016
That means being BTFO by everything in CW, for perspective

Holy shit. The autism of the mousketeer shows no bounds.

I would pay money to know the dropping "rate" these shows have. Like how many of those who start the shows never finish them. I haven't talk about this turd with my friends but that rate for Jessica Jones within a sample of about 30 people who like superhero stuff was 100.0%, and this was even more boring

Danny meeting the RZA

"SIGN MY DRAGON!!!"

source on apologizing?

Just all those excuses they made about how they didn't have much time to teach Finn the choreography because of how rushed the production was. Not really apologies, but they're admitting to a screw-up.

I'm on episode 2.

Why is Danny behaving like a total retard? Why doesn't he stop acting like a creepy hobo and instead tell Joy something only the two of them would know? Why don't Joy just ask him a question only he would know the answer to? It seems like this shit shouldn't be stretched beyond the first episode yet they're still at it.

I hope they have a good reason for this because currently I'm just kind of annoyed at this show.

That's what he does in that episode.

Probably just watching a trainwreck.

Yay.

You reignited my will to persevere through this.

>Fire the Dexter guy
>Give RZA the Dexter guy's job
>Actually show Kun-Lun instead of talking about it
>Make Finn Jones do some actual training

>less popular than Luke Cage
It's over.

This

I can't wait to drink the SJW tears when this gets renewed.

Nice

>Cast white dude as white guy who knows kung fu
>"That's appropriation and disrespectful!"
>Cast asian as guy who knows kung fu
>"That's a cruel stereotype! You think all asians know martial arts?!"

There was no winning with this one.

Every show they make is more popular then the last, so it's not surprising. Defenders will be more popular than IF, Punihser will be bigger than that, the next seasons of all the current shows will be bigger than that.

Shang Chi. The drunk Chinese Kung Fu guy should turn good and then change his name

Well, so far it's alright. Definitely better than Luke Cage or Jessica Jones.

I'd ask for a better opening (this one had an interesting idea, but TERRIBLE execution) a little better camera work, editing and effects. The stunts in this season are a little off, but Finn Jones can sell the character's skill well, and I know the stuntwork could've been saved with some better editing.

The real trick is to have Danny be gay or have a nigger play Danny

>Now that Sup Forums

Bullshit, we were for white man all along kemosabe.

Rotten Tomatoes
>Critics 18%
>Audience 83%

what gives?

Critics don't like Mighty Whitey, and the Audience will swallow whatever shit is put in front of them. Iron Fist was a solid 70, maybe 60% in my eyes.

Critics judge on a technical standpoint. Audience will automatically give anything with a Marvel logo a 10/10.

>generating higher demand than Marvel’s Daredevil or Jessica Jones did in their launch week
>falling just short of Luke Cage
>Luke Cage was the 16th-hottest show across all platforms in 2016
B-But it's shit tho, tumblr and the reviews said so!

>judge on a technical standpoint
Aside from MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
I do agree that the show isnt very good tho

Critics got the first 6 episodes early and that's what they made their review based on.
Also different expectations.

TV is still massive, plus Arrow is free in many countries (like Italy).

Second half is much better. Still, reviews are too low, I enjoyed the first 6 episodes. They very much shifted the tone from the comics, but who cares, it was interesting.

And all the "white" crap is so racist, coming from people who say that his not being asian is racist.

>this projection and bitterness

>tfw no Stilt-Man

>martial arts show
>fight scenes are shit

what did they mean by this?

It's still a tv show. They're good, mostly above everything on tv except Daredevil.

>fucking king-fu for one
This, damn it.

>They're good

fuck off, they're easily the worst I've seen on any tv show, fucking buffy had better fight scenes 20 odd years ago

Are you seriously saying that those fights are worse then the ones in The Flash or Supergirl?

The hatchet fight and the drunken fist fight were very good for me.

They're on par with Arrow's fights (which at times are well choreographed, just not all the time)

Flash/Supergirl are a bad comparison because they don't have that type of fighting, they use superpowers.

It's simply all fucking CG, and it doesn't have to be, it's just how they decided to do it.
Look at the one Flash scene we got in JL trailer. Just everything going slow motion and the actorperforming stuff at normal speed. No CG characters. The show is not justified.