Magic?

Is that proper form for running?

The actor is gay?

(I think he actually is)

>thevirginrun.gif

>Nobody's posted the Pennywise webm yet as a response

actor tried to act the act or running

Jen-Nay told him to run

He looks like he's running while strapped to some kind of harness.

this desu senpai, the jews are always pushing this gay shit onto us. I've never seen a more fruity way to run in my entire life, save that naruto run autists like to do

it's not easy to run in that suit.

Dude, what the fuck? How could there be this many glaring fuckups? How far could they possibly have their heads up their asses?
DC should stick to their animated superhero movies, those are actually good. Nolan's Batman trilogy, that's the extent of good DC live action movies.

>My body is achieving a perfect symmetry right now
>It's that long lean muscle I've worked so hard to achieve

Bravo Snyder

Snydervision

look at that stride

Also this

Based Snyder

Meanwhile on the CW

>dat queer running
i thought el flasho was a mexicano but didnt know he was gay.

HE DOES COMPETITIVE ICE DANCING YOU FAGGOTS.

LOOKS HOW SPEED SKATERS DO IT YOU DUMB SHITS. THEY LITERALLY TOLD YOU IN THE MOVIE WHY HE RUNS LIKE AN IDIOT.

>Explain this
you might not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

>the virgin prance vs. the chad stride

chad stride

That’s how you run really really fast. Never seen somebody run like that? Of course not they run to fast to see.

thats cool as fuck, i should watch that show

it's like they couldn't even get him a treadmill to run on so he had to do it on the spot in front of a green screen.

That's fucking good.

still looks like shit
someone post the superman stare

Thats not how you run, thats how you speedskate

Hes flailing around

>Cyborg's blaster gets fixed on Superman whether he likes it or not
He couldn't control it because of some New God who can hack his online computer. They did it so Steppenwolf could get the Box first. Unattended Mother Box on top of a car is a plot hole, I know.
Am I the one Sup Forums poster who had a great time watching this movie? Plot holes and all, still a really cool movie.

so fucking terrible. i know that scene and it isnt speedforce. five seconds later he is too slow to disarm captain cold.

FUCKING SHIT WRITING

no lie they handled it way better than I thought reminds me of justice league animated's flash DC should of taken some notes on that part

oh no no no no no!

fucking kek

That cheesy as fuck zoom in on his face was terrible, but the rest looked pretty good for low budget cw capeshit

If he ran normal that literally edgy suit would pinch the fuck out of him. Worst design ever.

lel

probably the actors fucked up feet

he saw thru JOHN CENA

If he can move that fast why was he essentially standing still fighting the rest?

He's running away from his heterosexuality.

That honestly looks like utter ass, I think even fucking Linkara put more effort into trying to look like he was running fast.

because capeshit is inherently shit and their super powers are always inconsistent

imagine the running styles they turned down

if you want people to think you're a massive faggot, yes. Why he didn't try to mimic olympic runners is beyond me. Fuck, I would take naruto running over that shit

The zoom in on his ugly wonkey-eyed pig face is 10/10.

That scene had potetial to be really awesome but Ezra's monstrous face ruins all of it.

super speed is OP as fuck, he could just run around stabbing every bad guy in the neck

the acceleration when he carries the people away would pulverize their bones....

Why are his feet flopping like that?

Movie Barry taps into the Leapforce and Slowtimeforce

lmao all this, its obvious hes running in place but doing it so terribly so it looks more like two-stepping or like leaping across hot coals

>this was a scene in a movie that was supposed to be the flagship of a billion dollar franchise

>that kid who flash-ran to school

THE FLOOR IS ICE FOR HIM FAGGOT

That's not how speedsters work.

Asshole. It's a comic book movie where a fucking metallic video game character flies around to different worlds though a goddamn fucking tube dont tell me how real world ice skating works unless you are Apollo Anton Ono

Handle the bants, soyboy. There was literally no need to all me an asshole

speedforce and shit. same shit happen when he save a city from a nuclear explosion.

Sorry meant faggot

>always reddit in cuckadelphia
Go back.

Super speed was not required up until this point. No need to let your enemy see all the tricks you've got up your slewve. Look at how he deals with Wonder Woman. She punches him, he catches her fista. She headbutts him, he HEADBUTTS back. In best Snyderesque Bible-quoting, he subscribes to the doctrine of "An Eye for an Eye".

Because he’s Superman and he doesn’t even have to move

It's not about having to move, it's about the fact that from his perspective he'd just be standing there for ages.

OH NO NO NO NO NO....

This 100%. Actually thought Cavill looked good in the shot but then it's intercut with that cow eyed faggot

why is he gliding? do the people at warner bros. not know how running works?

Going that fast he swings his legs behind him to be more aerodynamic and avoid drag from his legs.

Do you people seriously believe those are actors being filmed or something? Body doubles have gone digital over a decade ago, get with the program. TV budgets can only afford mid-tier animators and riggers for that sort of shit.

Is this a joke ? he runs like a retard.

Take a good look, because this is what peak performance looks like, you may not like it but this is what it looks like.

might be a little thing that my autism can't handle, but it really bugs me that the movie didn't establish a reference to how fast flash was running around.

All I see is necks getting whiplashed

>why does he run like a mor-
"I do competitive ice dancing"

if he ran like that, that would be alright, but he runs like a literal retard, phoebe would make fun of him

lol phoebe from friends? lmfao

He's running in place in front of a green screen. Like they couldn't even put him on an all-green treadmill or something?

Why?

>there was literally no need to call me an asshole
>calls the other guy a soyboy
user what if I told you that you were the soyboy all along you sensitive little cunt

HE RUNS LIKE SOMEONE WHO'S HAD THOUSANDS OF COCKS UP THEIR ASS!!!FACT!!!

Oooooo, fritatta

I got u my dude

As a DCEU fan it doesn't look great. But it's at the end of the movie and isn't long so not very impactful regardless

If it was marvel you would shitpost about it endlessly without giving marvelcucks a chance to defend themselves.

your excuses are pathetic

Actually no, I've given passes on MCU stuff. It depends on the scope and what the scene means to the movie as a whole.

>falling for my obvious trap
Found another soyboy.
check and mate

*INHALES*

>Explain this

Garbage but still better than Just League

It reminds me of Reeve's SM running beside the train.

who thought this was a good idea? seriously this ain't a boob stabilization gif

being touched by somebody going at that speed would break skin, bones, rip off arms, legs, pieces of skin. not to mention the air friction would melt you into a puddle. fuck "fast" characters they're the most unbelievable. such dumb shit

lmao

Why does Flash look like a Jew straight outta Auschwitz at this part?

I fully appreciated this, god bless