Mfw gorr was right

>mfw gorr was right

Aaron hate thread

What the fuck happened to Aaron? Is he a reverse Venditti, where he started strong then just shit the bed forever? Marvel needs the equivalent of Johns beating him with jumper cables to not be a shit writer.

I don't see what the problem is. Aren't gods being dicks to each other all the time? Aren't crimes committed in the name of religion common throughout history?

Not to say that religion is inherently bad, but I can see why Thor would get in a bad way about this.

Marvel needs to stop publishing comics, period.

Get a public apology for the last three years and make the phoenix responsible for an alt dimension and tak eeveryone back to pre-civil war era.

I feel like its Marvel editors that are the problem

Hey Jason!

Fuck you, buddy.

>last three years
>civil war

Hello, Reddit!

Give me an actual answer.

I'm more pissed at what he did to Doctor Strange, than his predictable bullshit Thor books.

> salt fans feel stupid they didn't see it coming mixed with a few Dcfags who claim marvel was never good

Gonna be a good thread and that's my prediction.

It's not so much that Gorr could be right, it's that after waging a battle against Gorr with two time displaced selves and wielding two fucking hammers to beat him the mere notion of Fury whispering "hitler was right" made Thor immediately on the spot unworthy.

I really wish they went with the "The power of Thor will kill Jane Foster" fan theory.

>he thinks I'm referring to civil war II

fuck off, I'm referring to the original clusterfuck

He's fucking thor and it's his fucking hammer. Not for some bitch with cancer.

And it's not about gods being dicks to one another, it's about the defamation of an ideal in the favor of a shitter thing.

>gods are shit
>lose hammer and be unable to help people so he can pout and cry about it

Isn't that kind of self fulfilling? Wouldn't wielding the hammer and being worthy defy Gorr?

Fine I'll take the bait.

It doesn't matter what other gods do. What matters is what THOR himself does to be worthy. Worthiness is based on merit. On one's actions. Thor has saved the world and the universe so many times that he's earned the use of Mjolnir til the end of his days.

The only reason Thor doubts himself so much is because Marvel wants to keep Jane as Whor a little longer. That's literally all it is.

How can marvel ever,

OG Civil War was 10 fucking years ago, user

>The power of Thor will kill Jane Foster
That would have been even worse, what he should have said is that the Ragnarök cycle is not broken.

>Kyle is back to being a green lantern
Wait, you see that as a positive?

The Goddamned is good on the rare occasions it actually comes out. The MU just sucked out all his cape creativity.

EVER COMPETE

It can't, better to let of burn to the ground and move on to something else.

Yeah I don't like Whor either but that's modern Marvel for ya.

As for the second part I think that's the cynicism that Thor is supposed to overcome to become truly worthy again. He remembers that the gods aren't perfect or much better than mortals but that he can still hold himself to a higher standard.

And marvel has been shit since

What's the point of Thor being unworthy it at the exact time he did Mjolnir became powerful enough to choose its wielder making the past requirements void.

GL Kyle shouldn't be in the same picture, reborn Supes is in defiance of Manhattan while GL Kyle is a result of Manhattan invading Saint Walker's mind and preventing the resurrection of the Blue Lanterns. Hell, as we've see GL Kyle might well be Manhattan protecting himself and his changes, just like Reverse Flash Rebirth's tease.

Daily reminder that marvel thrives on hate and if you keep raging on Sup Forums you'll never have good comics

> superman or gl movie that didn't flop

There won't be any good comics coming from marvel until they completely clean house and get rid of Alonso, Brevoort and all of those other morons running the comics into the ground.

they shoud just ofer them as tribute to stan

His creator owned stuff is still good, so the issue may be in Marvel.
Or maybe he just can't write a good comic without a horrid release schedule.
Either way i still like him, i will just stay away from his cape stuff.

>what is MoS
It was a masterpiece. Only shitposters cater to public opinion and rt scores.

Jurgens is a shitty writer and Kyle should be having cool adventures instead of a cursory member of Hal's cool crew

wait, this dude wrote really shitty X-Men and people gave him another chance?

Because fuck you, that's why.

He wrote a shitty x-men, a shitty Thor that started off pretty good but went to shit when Malekith showed up, a shitty event, and a shitty Doctor Strange where he just recycled the god butcher story and made it worse.

That's what people get for reading trash.

Or good movies.

Beauty and the Beast had a getter opening weekend user

>muh box office

nice argument

It's also annoying that Aaron can't get past Gorr

He had his arc let it go for fuck sake

He had his arc twice, since the empirikul was just a retread of the same storyline.

> more people were willing to pay to see a remake than the start of the dceu with their flagship superman

Box Office equates to quality user

very poor argument, does not change the essentials but only their implementation. Stop thinking th epublic opinion matters.

> Hello investors
> our last Movie made 1 billion dollars and people generally liked it
> can we have more money to make more movies?

or

> Hello investors
> Our last movie tanked at the box office but like 1 or 2 fans really really liked it
> can we have more money?

Marvel intern spotted

>everyone praising somehitng I don't like is a shill!

Aaron had no idea what to do so he decided to just shill his old TGoT run.