I am genuinely curious where they're going with this Three Jokers thing...

I am genuinely curious where they're going with this Three Jokers thing, but I am also really surprised they haven't made a single peep about it since ReBirth #1.

How much longer are we going to have to wait until DC starts to scratch the surface on this mystery?

Tom King has hinted in several interviews that his use of Psycho Pirate in his 'Batman' run so far is connected to the upcoming three Jokers story.

I feel like an idiot because I'm still fucking waiting for this.

Could he upcoming arc "The War of Jokes and Riddles" be part about the 3 Jokers stuff?

Doubt it.

I think it's either Snyder or Johns are going to handle it, but not anytime soon.

>"What's the Joker's true name?"
>"There are three."

All-Knowing Chairs don't work like that. Meaning, Batman misheard it.

>There are three
>Thereare Three
>GĂ©rard Tree

The only thing we know for sure at this point is that it's going to fucking suck.

I think it probably went like this:

BATMAN: "So what it the Joker's true identity?"
CHAIR: "Which one?"
BATMAN: "The fuck you talking about?"
CHAIR: "Which Joker do you mean?"
BATMAN: "Whaddyamean, 'which Joker'? There's more than one?!"
CHAIR: "There's three."
BATMAN: 'Motherfucker!!"

Not that it makes any goddamn sense.

Until they actually have an idea for it, Johns is retarded, he is a dog that wants to leave his mark in all DC characters, he gave wondy a new origin, she is now 5000 just like in the movie and for batman he needed to do something, Snyder is too stupid to understand that Johns ideas are just like dog marks, he is just pissing. The 3 jokers idea doesn't just makes batman look retarded but also makes the joker way less interesting.

Is it not the three jokers of the three timelines?

I thought that was a given considering the topic of the comic.

That arc takes place in the past. It might provide some hints though.

the answer is
>Gordon was right

It definitely is but every once in a while you guy some guy like OP making a thread as if it's worth discussing.

I almost think they're writing a blog about it and mining for quotes. Something like a "Asking around, some fans think (blah blah blah)" mention. If not a blog then DC itself.

What do you mean, "three timelines"?

>three timelines

Before Crisis on Infinite Earths, after Crisis on Infinite Earths, and after Flashpoint

I think that's what he means

Like how there was 2 supermans

No it's earlybearth 2 joker, nu 52 joker, post crisis joker.

Also cat woman remembered her post crisis meeting with bats.

While bruce remembered his gokden age meeting with her.

Wait, so the alt-Joker in Harley Quinn wasn't one of the three?

Yes

Fucking end my life right now if Snyder handles it.

Honestly I don't even think I want Johns writing it.... Just let TK handle it plz.

user, they said he wasen't one of them in the end, the issue was a click bait

Oh fuck off Snyder is absolutely the best Batman writer of the last decade you simpleton

get off Sup Forums, Scott

Basically this. Johns has the need to do something retarded. He needs to stop interfering with other people's titles.

But DC was shit until Rebirth which was Johns getting involved in everyone's business.
>B-but I-it was good
No it wasn't which is why sales tanked.

>Psycho Pirate
I haven't been reading King's Batman, but now I guess I have to.

you honestly haven't been missing much

He was probably "split" in the same way that superman was.

I read the first issue and was *beyond* underwhelmed. I'll just pirate the issues, like some psycho. ha.

oh you

Snyder is the most overhyped writer ever, I tried to like his stuff honestly but it's just so forgettable?

All-Star Batman is pure wank in the worst possible way.

And he won't stop pushing fucking Duke. He better not have anythign to do with the upcoming events.