Did you ever have a best friend like milhouse

did you ever have a best friend like milhouse
or were you the milhouse?

I'm the Milhouse. But it's okay cuz everything's coming up Milhouse!

My classmate was a Milhouse. He was always mentally younger and kind of shortsighted. But he still was my best friend. A simple guy to talk about personal problems with or just play vidya together. I still call him like few times per year when I wanna remember good old times. He's 24 now but he didn't really change since he was around 16.

I'm on Sup Forums, what do you think?

I was Milhouse. I still am.

I was the Milhouse.

>friends

>did you ever have a best friend like milhouse
>or were you the milhouse?

Depending on the friend, the time in my life or the social situation, I've been both.

Me and my friend were both Milhouses, I outmilhoused him though.

I am Rigby

You just described me.

>Tfw all your friends started out Milhouse tier
>Tfw you painstakingly raised and leveled into Bart's till Middle school
>now most of them are Normie's except the 4 that all Milhouse it up with me very rarely on steam...

I absorbed their Milhouse

I AM Millhouse.

I had a friend almost exactly like Milhouse that I never wanted to hang out with but always ended up having to because I don't have it in me to directly insult someone so pathetic. and thoughout highschool since we knew eachother for so long he had it in his head that we had to be "friends forever" even though we clearly didn't enjoy spending time together anymore. Thankfully I don't have to be friends with him anymore because I'm dating his ex whom he hates.
I pray this relationship last forever 'cause if we ever broke up I know he'd be hitting me up immediately.

Yes. I was someone's Milhouse and I had my own Milhouse.

I don't know if I knew a Milhouse, so I'm probably the Milhouse.

I was the Ralph

Why are we all giant losers?

I guess I was sort of a Milhouse until 8th grade, when I got into drugs and alcohol.

Yes and yes.

You poor bastard. Got any green to share?

He described like 90% of Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and 100% of Sup Forums and /r9k/.

Both. Usually I was the Milhouse but sometimes I had a Milhouse.

I'm a high functioning autistic person who was never socialized well as a young child with other children due to being in a special school

I got moved to a mainstream school due to having a 130 to 140 IQ? but I just couldn't handle it. I used to do stupid shit like getting a packet of Love Hearts a sherbet candy thing and making myself foam at the mouth like I had rabies and started chasing kids around until a P.E teacher yanked my shirt by the neck or telling a teacher his breath smelled like poop without understanding why it was a bad thing to do so

At least the school thought my antics were funny unlike the kid who was caught masterbating in a boys bathroom and was caught starting fires