FIRST SAMURAI QUACK

FIRST SAMURAI QUACK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sV1o01sZe68
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why did people like this again? was there really nothing better at the time or time slot? was it before something?

What species would the Daughters of Aku be in this universe

It was the best thing to come out of Loney Toones in the early 00s

>it was the last SJ-related thing involving Mako
Wew.
I never thought of it before.

>Those time portal is just a prop. It supposed to introduce some moral conflict

So does that apply to Samurai Jack as well?

Martian Ladies?

It's the entire point of like half the episodes.

Possums. They would play dead when samurai quack "kills" them. Then while hes lamenting their "death" they would jump and yell "gotcha!" (pie in the face optional). Cue outro: "Thats all folks!"

>Mako and Joe Alaskey are dead
It's like poetry

I wonder.

Yep. There is no way to go back to the past. You gotta live with what's happened and concentrate on making a better future. Also, Aku is the evil inside all of us.

So does that mean that Jack will NEVER EVER get back, back to the past because the time portals are fake?

Well that answers my question

because it was ___fun___

Why do people keep repeating this kindergarten tier point that doesn't even make any sense given the story?

Jack isn't even supposed to be in the future, the past is his "present", having some nonsensical "FOCUS ON THE FUTURE YOU CAN'T GO BACK TO THE PAST EVEN THOUGH IT'S LITERALLY WHERE YOU COME FROM" point shoved in there would be stupid as fuck.

It's the best Daffy Duck has ever been.

Well all come from our pasts.

You know they expand on that kindergarten tier point in grade school by teaching you what a metaphor is, and how it can apply to storytelling

Daffy and Porky had a good comedic chemistry I thought. Also, they had Dave Mustaine as a guest star one ep and I was a little thrashy shit head back then so I loved that

HA HA HA TIME TO WAKE UP Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=sV1o01sZe68