twitter.com/_Flashparodox_/status/844873618915962880

Check it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8E-S_Pue-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't wait for Quip KINO.

Yay, can't contain my excitement....

That Aquaman footage looks great.

I wonder if we'll still get the rest of the character promos like the rumor said.

No one cares. Find a trailer that actually matters like Thor or Star Wars.

>post tries to convey "not caring"
>still posts anyway

I hope JL and Wondy movie flop critically. DCEU is so fucking trash thanks to the retarded WB executives, Zack Snyder and David Goyer.

I guess that means the leaks were true, character based teasers leading up to the trailer, released on Saturday.

Wait, why the fuck is Batman tossing Aquaman HIS trident?

Dude! Don't leave your shit lying around in my cave!

But if that was the case, wouldn't the teaser have started on Monday?
This seems to be the first one and it says 'in 2 days'.

>Find a trailer that actually matters like Thor or Star Wars.
Pic related
I'm just waiting to see if the trailer can sell me cyborg's design, it's the only thing I'm not liking

Maybe they scrubbed that bit, 5 days is too far out to start teasing it. Even 2 days is kinda long, they should just tell you the night before.

Forgot pic

>"Come Together" plays

Could be, although nowadays teasing 5 days out doesn't seem that uncommon.

>52 on the ceiling

I'll finally be able to know if Snyder got to keep on keeping on or if the studio kneecapped him.

this is so shit this movie might just flop and we can hit the reset button.

Doubt they will show Superman ever. Can already picture the army of autists saying the trailer spoiled Superman being alive.

They're dropping it on March 25, anniversary of BvS. Snyder's way of saying "Fuck you" to the haters I guess.

The same guy that first talked about the trailer and teasers, 'roach', said that it doesn't show Superman nor Steppenwolf.

no one hates BvS. it's funny as fuck. it's like the Room of capeshit.

Good!

How do we stop this? Death threats to their children? bomb threats? Slander?

>Snyder's way of saying "Fuck you" to everyone on the planet
Great way to get people to see JL

fucking morons

Only an autistic twit would take that personally.

I was pretty much joking, but even if that was why he picked this date no one would even notice and they sure as shit won't remember when the trailer dropped by the time November rolls around.

try them all, I'm sure you would get tons of support

There isn't a single person who actually wants these movies, hell burning down WB might make you a bigger hero than that person who punched that nazi

>a year since BvS
>Sup Forums still circlejerking about muh Hack Snyder and not looking forward to JL
never change

>There isn't a single person who actually wants these movies

Why are MCUcks so hyperbolic?

Don't go to their movies and give them money. It's that simple.

People as in not the shut-ins on Sup Forums will see this movie. Regardless of reviews. I want this to stop but I don't know how with anything less than a Aurora Theater incident

He has to, otherwise how will he make memes about how much it sucks?

>There isn't a single person who actually wants these movies
>suicide squad crushed doctor strange
nah

Not just crushed it, but crushed it without even China's help.

People were looking for BvS even after meh MoS. I've never had my hopes crushed so hard as BvS did. It supposed to be new TDK, but it was AoU.

Any retard who still had any interest in DC's shitty movies after Man of Shit left when BvS came out and anyone fucking dumber than that left when SS came out

>I don't know how with anything less than a Aurora Theater incident
you had better get practicing then

be the hero the world needs you to be

>tfw you work in a comic book store and you have a shift Sat.
>tfw you're going to hear even more 'REEEEEEEEE SNYDER' 'REEEEEEEE NOT MUH JL' after the trailer drops.

Ugh

PLEASE wear a mouse hat when you do! Maybe a Iron Man Arc Reactor graphic tee while you're at it.

>BvS was AoU
mcuck pls

Worked at this Game-X-change store where a parent bitched at me because she bought the Watchmen DVD because she was upset about Dr. M. yelled at me over this too. "I was expecting super hero family fun, not blue genitals!"

I was even more confused because the box clearly said "unrated" on it. I'm not looking forward to this either, m8

MOLON LABE

>he doesn't like pretentious shit with horrible script
>must be mcuck
snyderfag pls

>I was expecting super hero family fun
and this is why Marvel will ALWAYS be better than DC

Kek, if her kid turns out gay she's definitely going to blame Doc Manhattan's blue cock.

Actually it was way worse. At least Ultron made sense as a physical manifestation of Tony's insecurities and how they impact the entire team, which made sens considering the whole movie was about how the team was put together by circumstance and their human flaws would inevitably tear the team apart.

At least AoU picked a consistent theme and stuck with it, which is more then I can say for Snyder.

Oh man I am so sorry.

>At least AoU picked a consistent theme and stuck with it, which is more then I can say for Snyder.

Come on, BvS was pretty clear what it was about. It's not complicated.

>all the Mouseketeers already coming out of their holes to earn their 0.50ยข in this tiny 50 post thread

>Actually it was way worse. At least Ultron made sense as a physical manifestation of Tony's insecurities and how they impact the entire team, which made sens considering the whole movie was about how the team was put together by circumstance and their human flaws would inevitably tear the team apart.
Except that his plan was a rehash of loki's and ultron himself was just generic sassy bit bitch agiain because whedon can't write anything else

Plus the trinity actually faced their enemy instead of and endless wave of mooks that had no chance of defeating them

I liked AoS for how comic boooky it was, but it doesn't hold a candle to BvS

Kek, it doesn't even need a rebuttal

What in the world are you talking about, Joss

Go away

Well you can't compete with focus marketed bullshit. Gotta insert more fart jokes because the test audience giggled at that!

and fuck you again, the movie had all the other shit like gore and a Comedian rape, but she had the most beef with a blue dick? Fuck you and her!

She probably didn't get far enough into it, first sight of blue dick she called it quits.

>Plus the trinity actually faced their enemy

You mean the personality-free monster introduced just so Snyder could have a third-act fight scene?

I'm not going to pretend the Ultron army wasn't disappointing, but at least he was the actual villain of the movie.

If you're a marvel friend being honest, that's not a good thing and you should be embarrased

If you're a DC friend falseflagging then 8/10 bait, nice job

And so the cycle of hype begins again.

>mcucks are so mad that they're even defending AoU now
holy shit LMAO
reminder that hide the zucchini is a line that got approved

AoU was as narritvely sloppy & poorly structured as BvS, but only BvS got called on it.

I'm hyped for this. My body is ready.

KINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINO
KINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKI
KINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINO

Are you retarded? I just said that BvS as bad as AoU. Holy shit, snyderfags can't read just like their idol.

>implying I liked AoU

I'm just saying BvS was worse.

You mean the cycle of stupidity, right?

Why, oh why do you want to get dissapointed again, man?

You know the saying about old dogs not learning new tricks, don't get that confident.

Considering Walt Disney was a Nazi sympathiser it isn't surprising at all that mouseketeers act like the gestapo.

>Theatrical miracles... films with odds against them astronomical it's effectively impossible they succeed, like oxygen spontaneously becoming gold. I long to observe such a thing. And yet, in each creative coupling, a thousand million neurons vie for a single idea. Multiply those odds by countless filmmakers - against the odds of those minds being alive, meeting, hiring this precise writer - that exact actor... Until Zack Snyder makes a comic book movie for an audience he has every reason to hate, and of that union, of the thousand million dreams competing for actualization, it was you, only you, that emerged. To distill so successful a film from that chaos of improbability, like turning air to gold... that is the crowning unlikelihood. The theatrical miracle.

That dialogue between ultron and vision was deeper and more christian than whatever snyder tried. Jesus himself would be proud.

that's even worse
BvS was objectively better than AoU

Beautiful.

what's the word for tiny humans????? dude omelettes lmao

>praising Age of Shittron

I hate snyder but i loathe age of ultron even more

>BvS was objectively better than AoU

AoU was just a stupid blockbuster, but BvS was Battlefield Earth 2.0.

youtube.com/watch?v=p8E-S_Pue-Y

Did age of Ultron have anything as remotely good as the Batman fighting in the warehouse scene?

Has there been a single action sequence in ANY of the MCU films which have been as good as that?

AoU was generic quipfest flick based on sjwverse with bland characters
BvS was generic pretentipus flick based on superior and developed universe with iconic characters
See the difference?

>There are still people on this board who believe Snyder won't let them down

>Did age of Ultron have anything as remotely good as the Batman fighting in the warehouse scene?

That scene was incredibly dull. It felt like an Arkham Asylum YouTube fan film, technically proficient but utterly empty and devoid of anything to connect to.

Maybe if Batman had actually fought KGBeast(you know, the one villain they actually bothered to set up in the context of the narrative) I might have cared, but it was a bunch of faceless mooks. It's no different then that boring as shit drone chase at the end of Iron Man 2.

KINO Saturday!

>Deflecting and not answering the question

So you're a mouseketeer then, good to know.

Age of Ultron si garbage why the fuck people talking about it

>Deflecting and not answering the question

Your question was flawed, because that scene is boring.

Literally every action scene in Winter Soldier and Civil War is better or equal to it, even with the editing issues. Hell, the action in Ant-Man is better.

And ignoring how I insulted Iron Man 2, very mature of you.

Again deflecting. If you were to choose a scene to argue for you've yet to choose one. You're basically saying "You scene sucks, everything is better than it".

Because you're a mouseketeer and you're literally arguing so the mouse pays you more money you can spend if you ever get to go to Orlando or Anaheim.

>Literally every action scene in Winter Soldier and Civil War is better or equal to it
Come on dude, I know you hate BvS but this can't be a sincere opinion

> If you were to choose a scene to argue for you've yet to choose one

Fine, the barrel of monkeys sequence in Iron Man 3.

>Come on dude, I know you hate BvS but this can't be a sincere opinion

It was no different from watching someone play Arkham City on YouTube. It was utterly empty, I literally didn't care at all.

At least I gave a shit about the characters in Civil War.

>every action scene in Winter Soldier
Every action scene has more cuts than GoT's action scenes

Movie Bob is going to hate this.

He beat me by one second

Lmfao how are you dumbfucks looking forward to this???

Are you idiots forgetting about all past DCEU movies and how bad they look? Are you forgetting how bad Wonder Woman looks? Are you forgetting about all the bad press about the DCEU? Are you forgetting reporters saying they Marvel'ed the new Justice League movie? Are you forgetting that Zack freaking Snyder is still making the movie and is STILL in CHARGE of the DCEU?

AKCHWALLY last season of GoT had pretty good action scenes, Battle of Bastards was top tier and the Wagner (the guy who did the photography) is working on JL, so that's that

Well he did post Drax...

>they Marvel'ed the new Justice League movie

Good.

Pretty hyped, family. Can't wait for the dozens of people bitching about Snyder threads flooding Sup Forums.

I'm hyped for this but I don't think I can handle another wave of Sup Forums tourists shitposting about how much they hate Snyder again

>except people liked MOS o, who made more at the box office than amazing spiderman, bvs made 800 milliom

>INB4 muh TWENTY GORILLION DOLLARS TO BREAK EVEN

People don't hate the DCU, it's just that the ones that do are very vocal about it

god cyborg looks retarded

what is with this shit and power rangers, why do they think this shit looks appealing

>That scene was incredibly dull.

I take it you haven't seen any of the fight scenes from the MCU