Guys, I'm excited for the new season too, but do we really need more than ten Samurai Jack threads at once? Like...

Guys, I'm excited for the new season too, but do we really need more than ten Samurai Jack threads at once? Like, I appreciate Samurai Jack threads, but 10 at once seems like plenty, this is overkill.

Not that I'm helping I guess.

Shut up fag.

Why you gotta make another Samurai Jack thread?

There were over 90 Breaking Bad threads at once on Sup Forums the night of the finale. Ten threads is low key for a popular show.

that's Sup Forums though

>Company war threads
>Masketta man threads
>Maymay threads
>Posting the same information constantly threads

This much love for something good makes me happy.

You fuckers too new to remember Korra I see.

I'd rather have people enjoying the show than pre-/mlp/ Sup Forums's habit of 1 MLP thread and 6 threads bitching about MLP.
Since generals aren't allowed on this board any more (except for SU, SvtFoE, apparently) you get people making multiple threads. And SU has multiple ongoing threads pretty much 24/7 on top of its 24/7 general. At which point why even have a general for it.

Remember when Legend of Korra finales happened?
You could have named this place then as /ko/ what with the million and one Korra threads.

Korra was big and all, but it wasn't on this proportion.

I won't deny that it was a lot bigger than Samurai Jack, but that was also the fucking series finale, and ending in fucking Korrasami. With Samurai Jack, we're two episodes into the season, I can only imagine what it will get like when it ends.

And I'm not saying it wasn't excessive for Korra either, because it definitely was.

We can't have a general and the sticky threads die too easily.

Season 1 finale had over 100 threads up newfriend. It was exactly like the Star Wars pic.

It was not that bad. Or at least if it was, it didn't last the night.

Sup Forums during the Samurai Jack finale will be something special.

That screencap actually looks kind of better than the second it came out.
The catalog was literally nothing but Boyega's face, I freaked out thinking I had a virus or something.

Will Sup Forums be renamed /jack/?

>SAND?

Given how tremendously butthurt people get about things like that nowadays, I doubt it
Maybe there will be music in the sticky

You haven't had many viruses, have ya?

>Sup Forums will be 50% Jack, 50% people bitching about Jack

Can't say I have.

>All that baneposting
>That one Jesus Camp thread

FOOLS! Sup Forums SHALL BECOME A EALM OF EVIL THAT IS AKU!

I hope Stan Lee doesn't die during this season's run, it's the only thing that might produce a bigger shitstorm.

I'm a bit surprised Jack seems to be outdoing Iron Fist.

Clearly you weren't around for A:TLA when it was airing. Every page had a minimum of three threads at a time, all active and many reaching bump limit. MLP was significantly worse, thus the containment board.

So long as they don't turn into constant generals I'm fine with it. Bear in mind that this is also a unique situation- we know the shows gonna end soon. People have a lot of investment in seeing an ending thirteen years in the making.

I ain't.Jack has a cult following, Iron Fist has snark bait

>snark bait

tvtropes pls go check your appropriation priviledge.