Are muscle girls for bullying?

No, they are for hugging and breaking your hips.

Oh hell yeah. Submissive muscle girls are the best when they can kick ass but need permission. All that buffness for not reason.

>All that buffness for not reason.
what did he mean when he said this?

t. Sakamoto

Sure

It's actually super cute when a muscle girl acts shy and submissive towards a smaller girl or shota.

What's her story user?

Im going to need a source

I may be able to do some writefagging for this, if anyone had a basic premise to offer

>writefag
>can't come up with a premise
It's one thing when drawfags can't do it, but what good are you if you can't even come up with a basic premise? How are you going to write while having literally zero imagination?

I mean, I have a ton of premises, I just have no idea what people care about. want me to list a few and maybe an user can pick one out? give me a number between 2 and 12 and I could likely list as many in the "muscle-girl gets bullied" genre

A man shoves his penis into the asshole of another man only to find out the other man is actually a musclegirl!

The horror, the horror...

do you really want that or r u being a jokester?

Lets say someone was working on a pic collection themed around muscular women having fun at the beach with their "boy" friends.
What sorta "activities" would you like to see them engaged in?

I mean, if you want muscle girls getting bullied, why not go with the quintessential situation of a friendly spar gone wrong? You know those martial artist grills that are INCREDIBLY skinny while somehow being powerful as fuck, right? Maybe you can do something with that.

>ywn a muscle girl that falls in love via getting judo thrown by someone who barely reaches your sternum

Ok, you want a real premise? How about a poor musclegirl who is homeless but someone lets her live with him. The one condition is that she has to do whatever he says or she'll be out on the street and homeless again. She's stronger than him but he has power over her because she lives and eats at his house for free.

trying to scape wrestling holds, trying to not yelp or cry when spanked, trying to not moan while the smaller guys aggressively spread sunscreen on them, begging the boys to let them lather the boys' bodies...
I meant more like, OCs or canon characters, how dirty it should be, how mean-spirited, that kinda stuff

>tfw this will never be me

While I like to get extreme, these days I don't quite like the super dirty mean-spirited stuff. I'd rather just it being a more vanilla, rom-com kinda thing. OCs would be a LOT less risky to piss people off due to potential inaccuracies with canon characters.

holy shit shes super cute

but inaccuracies are sexy AF

I pitched an OC for Sup Forums projects. MA instructor where she bullies you to fight harder. Use lewd fighting.

They liked it. Sad the project kinda faded away.

>tfw you find out your bigger than most girls so this will never happen to you

I had a basic idea about a very fetish academy for young superheroes, starring a perky, girly, somewhat submissive musclegirl and her twinky best friend

>tfw jealous of manlets

this cannot be happening

Nice, hope to see it drawn.

She was dom, I liked idea she was crazy girl to want you to try to dom her and accepts challenges for winner plunder the loser.

>grow up laughing at manlets
>suddenly come across

>homeless buff person
That's retarded, you ignorant skinnyfat/obese fuck. You can't be buff while living out on the street. The food and exercise equipment don't come cheap.

If you really want to have a dependency scenario. Let it hinge on that exactly. A muscle girl was just freeloading at her parents and doing nothing but working out, so they cut her off. She's addicted to working out and looking buff. So now a guy is ready to sponsor her special diet, supplements and gym membership, but she's in his power as a result.

Get ready for the manlet uprising, lanklets.

Soon the species will take it's proper form: amazonian women, and 5' men who serve them.

Underageb& virgin detected. There's being a sad fuck, and then there's being THIS sad. When you start to fantasize trading food and shelter for sex with a homeless person, you're officially hit omega status.

thats it asshole, the minimum height for the ride just got 2 centimeters higher

>That's retarded, you ignorant skinnyfat/obese fuck. You can't be buff while living out on the street.
No shit retard. I didn't say how she got homeless. Just that he recently became homeless.

>If you really want to have a dependency scenario. Let it hinge on that exactly. A muscle girl was just freeloading at her parents and doing nothing but working out, so they cut her off. She's addicted to working out and looking buff. So now a guy is ready to sponsor her special diet, supplements and gym membership, but she's in his power as a result.

Right, they kick her out and cut her off. So some guy comes around and can give her the life she wants to live by having her stay with him and paying for her living expenses. As long as she does what he wants her to.

>Underageb& virgin detected. There's being a sad fuck, and then there's being THIS sad.

There's sad, and then there's being asshurt about other people's fetishes. Maybe this isn't the site for you little guy.

>When you start to fantasize trading food and shelter for sex with a homeless person, you're officially hit omega status.

Are you too much of a retarded degenerate to know how to keep fantasies separate from reality? Do you even know the difference?

>yfw no amazonian gf

No, you dumb fuck, parents won't kick out their daughter into the street just like that, they just refuse to pay her bills for the gym and specialty food.

A girl degrading herself for luxuries is one thing, but the guy being a piece of human garbage who takes advantage of someone in genuine trouble just kills the vibe of the story. This type of fantasy is just sad, degenerate shit that rivals diaper-faggotry. Only complete losers can get hard fantasying about taking advantage of homeless people. Because to their sad mind in their sad existence, the only relationship they can imagine is where they have some sort of upper hand over the partner, and on an even sadder level, the only thing they can imagine being able to offer is food and shelter. This is absolutely pathetic and boner-killing.

>No, you dumb fuck, parents won't kick out their daughter into the street just like that
Then you don't know what some people are capable of, dumb fuck.

>A girl degrading herself for luxuries is one thing, but the guy being a piece of human garbage who takes advantage of someone in genuine trouble just kills the vibe of the story.
For you.

>Only complete losers can get hard fantasying about taking advantage of homeless people. Because to their sad mind in their sad existence, the only relationship they can imagine is where they have some sort of upper hand over the partner, and on an even sadder level, the only thing they can imagine being able to offer is food and shelter.

Nice projecting Mr. Armchair Psychologist. I can't understand how someone can get this angry over a fetish. Did you know people can have degenerate fetishes and not act on them in real life? But go ahead and keep having your autistic fit because I like something you don't like. That's sure to prove your point.

>m-muh power trip fantasy is better than your power trip fantasy!
Top kek

Wow, so you're a newfag as well as a degenerate. There are fetishes, and there are pathetic fetishes. GTFO, you pathetic omega dreg.

Jesus fuck, both of you raise decent points but ultimately we're all arguing about a niche fetish within a niche fetish, WITHIN a niche fetish

Can you stop slapping each other with your dicks already and get back to what we're all here for, muscle girls

>my fetish is better than yours
The only pathetic person I see is the person who needs to validate his own fetish by attacking other fetishes because they don't meet up to his standard.

Does it tire you out being so angry all the time.

>tfw 5'6 and my wife is 6'

My fetish is objectively better. The only people who get off on pathetic fantasies like yours are those who utterly lack self confidence.

Now you're just baiting and I'm getting bored with this. See if you can come up with an actual good point.