What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Snyder really at fault? He was hired to direct a Superman trilogy in the vein of Nolan's work on Batman. But he found himself juggling a lot more when Warner Brothers saw the money Disney/Marvel was making with the MCU. The studio forced Batman and the Justice League setup on him.

Behold, the Destroyer of Capekino

whedon

What the fuck is wrong with his face?

This. Muh Superman gripe robbed us of a true Superman trilogy.a

His mouth is mostly CGI.

The answer was CGI the whole time.

Everything. Literally everything went wrong.

Company wars aside, the DCEU genuinely seems to be cursed.

Why?

Everything that could, did

another movie studio refused to let them shave cavil as hes playing a role in the new mission impossible that has a beard or w.e

Have you not seen a single article or thread on JL over the past month?

He had grown a mustache for his role in Mission Impossible 6 and wasn't able to shave it when doing reshoots for JL, so they had to CGI it off.

I came in with very low expectations even though I enjoyed BvS and MoS despite their flaws. But JL felt nothing like the past movies and i was very disappointed. Wtf happened with this movie?

OH NO NO NO

Holy fuck, my sides.

Studio mandate that it be under 2 hours hurt it a lot. Removed a lot of the intro/backstory material for Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg, and reduced it down to a very simple core plot that too closely resembles Avengers 1.

Why doesn't he shave and wear a fake mustache for that movie?

OH NO NO NO NO NO

youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g

desu he looks good with it.

I can see how that would affect the movie but the movie still doesnt feel like a Snyder movie. i think what really threw me off was that shitty melodramatic pop song in the beginning

the kikes are losing their touch on making capeshit

Yep, i liked MoS and BvS (mostly) but I can't get over the fucking comedic tone of JL.

Keeping the mustache was part of Cavill's contract for that movie.
WB offered to pay Paramount for the CGI work needed to add a mustache in Mission Impossible, they even did demo footage showing that it's easier to add a mustache than remove one, but Paramount said no.

If you had a chance to fuck over a rival studio wouldn't you do it?

>there are anons that have wasted YEARS of their lives defending snydershit
my sides

His job on JL was done, they had already shot the fucking movie, so he could commit to facial changes for another role.
But because all DC movies are a fucking disaster they wanted to reshoot most of it to make it more like The Avengers, so he had to return, but he couldn't shave.

At this point you might as well be beating a dead horse. As of this moment DC is dead

I worked on the film.

There was a big debate as to whether or not Henry could grow the mustache back in time because he is a soyboy

I am Henry and this is true.

I am Henry's best friend which means I know exactly how he types and this is not Henry