How do you make a cartoon to appeal to your fetish in particular?

>You must make 572 minutes of material, whether that be in 11-minute shorts, 22-minute episodes, etc
>Everything must be TV-Y7 or less by modern standards
So, how do you do it? what's the show about? Do you think it'll be successful?

Well, the show would feature two main leads. One comes from outer space under the 'Explorer's Day' clause, allowing their race to visit an uncharted planet. The alien strikes smack middle in an Earth city, exposing him to everyone as he emerges. Almost immediately, agents try to take him, but one person stands by his side and fights them off, carrying them to their sister, who, is actually a top-grade scientist and keeps the alien in her sibling's care. Over time, people grow towards the alien as it adapts to Earth life.

Our antagonist is someone who knows no bounds, and is trying to create a breed of super-soldiers harvested from the alien's blood. They try so many times, but the human the alien is friends with always manages to fight them off, with occasional help.

The cartoon will feature blatant references and pop-culture gags, which essentially stretches the fuck out of the 'fair use' law. 11 minute shorts would be the norm. 22+ episodes reserved for specials.

Is it successful? Just respond with your thoughts.

what fetish does this appeal to?

>Show about a girl and her MILF competing for the same guy

Can't be done.

Been done already

>what fetish does this appeal to
>implying there's a fetish involved within the show
>mfw

it certainly can! consider, for a moment: time travel

did you read the title, brah-brah?

so you didn't read the thread title, then

Post 5 fetishes from this show and picture/gif proof of each

>thinks this was a thread where you could spout your cartoon ideas
>completely misreads the title
>buries face in hands like the dummy i am

>Make Ranma 1/2 but less boob flashing

you think you could get away with a guy's GF turning male but them still dating like nothing happened in a modern cartoon? defeminization/masulization is a big thing for me...

Don't be that guy user

I don't think so Tim.

>daughter goes back in time
>either competes for her dad which wouldn't fly past censors and she'd be sure to lose anyway, or she competes for a random guy and is sure to win because the mom has to have her.

>mother goes to the future
>either she travelled from a time where her daughter was too young to have a defined personality and the future version is practically a stranger, or she travelled from a point where the daughter was old enough to remember her making the entire time travel gimmick a moot point.

This kind of premise only works in chinese cartoons.

you could just keep it subtle.

also, what if she was like, 20, and the mom was like 25? and the guy was like, 30-something?

Too old to be "proper" cartoons

Though it would probably fit fairly well in Adult Swim, which could also make the premise more flexible

Honestly, I think if young daughter and old mother were both vamp/seductress villains, were estranged from each other, and were aware of the competition, you could totally do it.

Several busty superheroines must do battle with equally as busty supervillians for a variety of sexy reasons. Both sides wear lingerie or other tight clothing (yoga pants, slightly-too-small sweaters, etc.) because that's what's most comfortable for them to wear battle in you shitlord.

Fighting is mostly hand-to-hand (no elemental powers or lasers or whatever) and features lots of grappling. Sometimes the villains attack when the heroines are trying to relax, like at a beach volleyball tournament, grocery shopping (in the aisle with all the oil, those ruffians!), or that time they went on a tour of the dual whipped cream/candy floss factory.

Their assistant is a straight white male that walks in on them getting changed and other lewd things. He is constantly kidnapped and tied up by the supervillians and has to be rescued. He wants to bang each and every girl at all times with the fury of a thousand suns, but it NEVER EVER happens ever. He'll be the most relatable character ever.

okay so I couldn't decide which one to throw in there so I went all out
Alright, so the main character is this twinky looking young adult kinda guy, vaguely high school aged
he gets power armor, because power armor is sexy
he's accompanied by a small harem, featuring large brown amazon, fiesty tomboy catgirl who is the main love interest and also a ninja, and buff wizard best friend.
they go on adventures, exploring tombs and fighting bandits and having general harem shenanigans, with special guest stars as various fantasy races.
Their boss is an ambiguously gendered party animal with incomprehensible amounts of physical and magical power. (S)He is too busy to ever actually help but not too busy to flirt uncomfortably with all the protagonists while pretending to brief them on whatever stupid bullshit needs to get done.

Their immediate superior is literally just old man Snake. He's a sexy old man with only one eye, and he acts as a mentor to the whole party. Boss thing flirts with him too.

that's the most vanilla thing I've ever heard: NOT A FETISH

>Macro, robots, and vore
>Show about a guy that gets turned into a giant one way or another
>Becomes ostracized from society
>Until...
>AlienInvasion.jpg
>Fights giant robot mechs
>Eventually bites off the head and finds the robotic pilot
>Swallows him to... Gain his strength?

I don't have all the details but what with the robots I can keep it as kid friendly as I want.
Until season three when I get booted off the project for pushing a nude scene...

OK, people like vore for a lot of different reasons, I take it you only like humans being eaten and killed by that?

At last I truly see, once again monsters save the day

You had me right up until you said alien invasion instead of just regular old inexplicable robot fights

What did he mean when he said that?

> Conan-esque fantasy setting
> Protagonist is a burly blonde barbarian
> Main villain is a dark counterpart to the hero
> villain has a pretty boy warlock son that wants to get in the hero's pants (played as being obessed with him due to rating, but everyone can see what it is about)
> villain has a scheming underling with whom he has a codependent, ust loaded relationship
> someone is voiced by Mark Strong

Oh hey, are you that Larn/nekron shipper? I'm that Conan/Captain America shipper!
anyway, what would the barbarian's relationship with horny-warlock be?

>Show about little girls who are superheros or something like that
>Wear skintight latex bodysuits as superhero outfits
>Get kidnapped and tied up all the time

Pretty much that.

set in medevil time cat boy whos a bard wants to become a wizard but cuz of some fuck up with a scroll he bought. He becomes more like a magic battery and sucks up magic around him at some point he meets a huge breasted amazon or barbarian girl and they find out that she can get a boost of power from him touching her decides to use him in battles. every now and then during a major fight to keep him around her she keep him between her huge breasts

Okay I'm going to be autistic as fuck here, but it's Sup Forums so when in Rome.

Okay, it's the far flung future. FTL travel has spread humanity to various exoplanets and remote terraformed worlds. Corporations sponsor "Scouts" to explore these new worlds and document flora, fauna, and conditions. Hopefully, they can stake a claim and use the planet for their own profit. These scouts have mid sized Mecha suits of various designs they use to traverse the worlds and explore. Not gundam sized, like the mechs in Hulk Ultimate Destruction. These mechs are controlled using a direct neural interface. Everything the pilot does, the mech does. Everything the mech FEELS, the pilot feels. To connect, the pilots (who are all women. Shut up I haven't figured out a reason for this yet) wear skintight suits with neural ports on their spines. Connecting to a mech requires these ports to be physically penetrated by the mech's probes. It can be extremely painful to novice pilots.

Now, these mechs have limited energy reserves. They're self sufficient more or less (the mechs would take years of running before they "ran out of gas") but due to this engineering self sufficience their energy can be drained by hostile alien animals, plants, and other pilots (more on this later). All mechs have a shield generator to protect them, but once this fails the mech can take damage, which is painful to the pilot. However, the real fetish hits when a mech starts to lose power. Since the pilot has a direct neural uplink with the machine, she starts to feel it when her mech's batteries drain. Her breathing picks up, she starts to sweat. As power gets critical she more or less is moaning and screaming in an orgasmic manner. When a suit hits zero power, the pilot is ejected with only her light suit to protect her (cont.)

So it's just Metroid with more penetration and less stoicism

Sup Forums is surprising me with how many of these ideas are completely straight

Ripped dudes fighting each other with incredibly oversized swords and lots of bromance.

>robots, breathplay, and butts
Not sure how I'm going to make this all work.

well that didn't last

now, I think modern TV-Y7 may allow an occasional kiss...how would you feel about that?

robots in what capcity? or just any robots? it could be abut like, cyborgs who do a lot of frog diving in leotards.

Everyone has dicks and they play with each other in a PG way using said dicks
The finale can be a PG orgy

Neato!

So sometimes a pilot will be ejected from her mech or maybe the corporation doesn't have the resources (or desire) to give her a full mech. Pilot suits have similar shield generators and ability enhancing abilities, and also use neural communication to activate certain abilities/functions. These suits enhance pilot speed and strength by using pressurized fluid redirected to whatever part is neurally triggered. Like the mechs, these suits run on an unnamed "Energy" that is more or less generated by the pilot vitals. Let me be perfectly clear, these pilot suits are fetishy as fuck. They always cover the full body but they often involve bright color schemes, corsets, and high heels. However they always have an invisible bubble they generate around the pilot's head because I'm not some sicko who fantasizes about women dying.

If a pilot suit takes too much damage, first the shield will fizzle out, and because the suit AI is dedicated to protecting the pilot at all costs, it will generate more and more fluid to insulate against attacks. If the suit doesn't have time to recuperate, it will violently rupture squirting bright green fluid all over the place from the ports on the suit (think Gantz). This is an orgasmic experience for the pilot, and many won't admit it but they love rupturing. Since the suits use redirected fluid for ability enhancement and movement, the pilot will essentially be immobilized. This will allow creatures/other pilots to drain away at their hearts content. Like I said, energy draining feels sexually amazing, and involves a lot of moaning and writhing. Hey, I mentioned other pilots again. Guess I'll delve into that. (cont.)

As long as somethings moving in the gut I'm gonna nut.

Just like, watch that shit on netlix, every other episode was furry, inflation, mind control, jail bait, plus they go around wearing skintight outfits when on the job.

Sounds neat and I'd watch it but they don't let you do anything involving boobies with Y7.
Apparently that's why TTG has so many leg episodes.

Intergalactic corporate war is common, and Scouts are under contract to remove any enemy scouts they come across, and will get a huge pay bonus if they do. Since energy management is always a concern, All mechs and pilot suits have energy draining abilities. Not only that, but most have some sort of incapacitating countermeasures that focus on trapping/stopping enemy scouts and preventing them from fighting back. These include cable launchers, sticky goo cannons, and emp blasts. While losing energy is a sexually thrilling experience, gaining it feels orgasmic in a different way. It's blatant BDSM sub dom stuff but again, this is a fetish-to-show thread. While mechs often have cables that drain energy, pilot suits don't have such equipment and energy transfer is triggered through physical contact and touch.

So yeah two women in skintight latex rubbing against eachother and moaning. Subtle.

When a pilot suit is completely drained the scout is teleported back to her corporate headquarters because again, I don't like ladies getting hurt. (cont.)

>Oh hey, are you that Larn/nekron shipper

Oh my god, am I that obvious?

Anyway, it would start as a vague interest, with them meeting while the hero twarts the main villain's plans.

After a few meetings, it would evolve into a "only worthy opponent" deal, with the warlock being interested in having found someone in his level and becoming more involved in the plot in order to keep meeting the hero. Eventually, he'd outright save the hero because he's the only one allowed to "defeat" him.

The hero is obviously very put off by all of this, but attempts to discourage him just get him more interested.

How do we know that it's actually the work of fetishists or it's just normal comedy material for the French/Canucks?

>TFW your fetish is so innocent and innocuous that you could make literally ANY kind of show and sneak it in without ruffling feathers.

If I had to make a specific show, I'd go with something cute and fun involving a qt 3.14 Orc girl with a huge appetite going on quests and adventures, helping out the citizens in a medieval kingdom to lessen the negative stigma associated with her species.

Boom: easy way to insert my stomach growling fetish with a dash of monster girl on the side.

Make a generic slice-of-life/sitcom like 6teen or The Weekenders, but make the main cast entirely young boys and make the main setting at the beach where they all wear speedos. Also none of them have mothers, only hot dads who also wear speedos.

I don't think there's a difference

it's a show about a morally dubious, very rich and handsome older man grooming a disenfranchised teenager to be his successor and heir.

sort of like Batman minus the Batman part. instead of punching criminals he gets what he wants by wielding his social and political clout like a scalpel, and his 'mission' is to see dead or exiled anyone that's a threat to the city he loves.

the heir's character arc is one of consensual corruption. they have what it takes to survive but not to thrive, and they know this hot older dude can teach them what they need to learn even if it costs them what's left of their innocence and faith in humanity.

22 minute upsides. most episodes revolve around teaching the kid a new twisted moral about the nature of people and how to get what you want and get away with it.

the last arc is about the mentor getting murdered, and the kid needing to put their lessons in practice to find out who did it and exact cruel & unusual revenge, proving themselves a worthy heir in the process.

all the marketing and stuff make it seem like just a funny show about an ex-supervillain and his new sidekick trying to get ahead in life. it only becomes obvious what's really going on when you sit down and think about actually happening over the course of the series

Enemies fought on planets usually feature tentacles, sticky traps, and paralitic venom. There's a bit of a vore component where pilots are often swallowed by vines and slowly drained as they wriggle and struggle in their prison.

But a new threat has been spreading to different exoplanets, and it's... okay it's a symbiote. I'm just going to say it's a symbiote because I have a huge symbiote fetish.

The symbiotes are smart. They know how scout suits function. They'll coat a pilot and force themselves into their pilot suit's neural ports and, using bio-electrical signals and pulses, take control of her body. Mind you, her body, not her mind. They'll also gag her mouth so she can't regain command of her suit using vocal commands. A pilot can concentrate and keep her neural ports shut (think kegels) but the symbiotes know if you drain just a little energy the pilot may lose focus for a second and they can forcefully penetrate her ports.

God typing all this makes me realize how weird it is

The main character could be a boy who has to live as a princess despite hating it. Maybe make it another slice of life thing.

so like, free!
and this is an entirely female-free show, no female characters ever seen or mentioned?

not sure if that'd be Y7

I guess, but preferably younger. Like maybe 10-12, that's typical cartoon boy age right?

The less females the better.

how do you make 26-52 episodes? give me some examples of adventures they'd have

Gravity Falls managed to stay y7 despite everything

what "everything"?
like, for real, what did that show get away with?

>pet roleplay
Show where animals are the people and humans are the pets. Humans take on the role that anthropomorphic pets usually take in cartoons. So they can talk and interact with stuff, but are still pets with leashes, eat out of bowls, get trained.
Show stars a 20 something girl who just got new owners, probably wears a leotard or something because you can't have nudity. Guess establish all human pets wear such leotards. Maybe make the girl excitable like Star Butterfly to fit the whole pet/family dog role
Advertise it like "Wut!? Humans are pets and animals are people?! What a wacky concept! Watch this girl get used to her new family and her adventures in this strange world, coming this March, airing on Saturdays!"

Yeah you had me until you just started making totally normal mech things sexual

Good idea! since this is apparently episodic/largely gag-based, some episode ideas?
feel free to see how you can work more minor fetishes into individual adventures, etc!

Many classic cartoon tropes could be applied while retaining the beach setting. And of course if we're comparing it to Free, they could have school episodes where they are on the swim team. School trips to Japan where they try an onsen or sento. They could always try other sports too. Many sports have very tight clothing. They could have a carwash fundraiser. They could be trained by a buff lifeguard.

hmm, that could work I suppose. any basic ideas for characters?

literally have a female primary or secondary gain weight over the course of a season and she doesn't slim down at the end.

Or have a evil bitch of a villain (female) get defeated and slowly get adjusted or even domesticated into a Ally or romantic interest. bonus points if it mixed with the first fetish.

Stan is a liar, thief, and conman who is prone to bouts of violence and anger, and who commits multiple crimes during and prior to show. they even had a vegas montage that included him gambling and drinking 'rich people water' in a hot tub
all the occult stuff revolving around Bill, and the freemason stuff with the cult of the blind eye.
a fair number of dead bodies, human and otherwise.
a young boy openly lusting over a teenage girl, and a young girl lusting over nearly every boy she meets who at least twice people try to force her to marry them
the clearly abusive relationship between gideon and his parents, and the implied abusive relationship between Pacifica's parents and herself.
there's probably more things I'm forgetting but you get my point. the tone of the show makes those elements seem nowhere near as dark as they would come across in a different context, to the point that any fan content focusing on those things seems grimdark and tryhard, yet all the core elements are still there.

I'd just make shezow but good

You're really stretching the bounds of my creativity, I'm not good at this lol.

You gotta have a good spunky boy, a real boyish boy.

Femboy has to be there, naturally.

Gotta have a chub too. A rough chub or a soft chub, either is good.

Maybe a poor boy who has to borrow his older brothers swimsuit. An older brother who likes to make him sniff his armpits as punishment.

femboy, eh?
crossdressing episode? what if one of the dads was a drag queen?

So it's about a family with a daughter and a son and in the first episode the mother and the daughter change bodies accidentally and have to pretend to be each other for the duration of the show because if anyone finds out the truth they die
Hillarity ensues when the father wants to be intimate with his wife and when the mother discovers her daughter is a whore

Not sure if that's TV-Y7, but I do love the idea.

>Everything must be TV-Y7 or less by modern standards

what? you can totally have drag on Y7! and all sorts of shows have crossdressing episodes...

this

That's why I said hillarity ensues
Also the mother in the daughters body must act as the slave of her brother/son for an entire season to keep him from finding out there truth

Well in that case, the dad ought to enlist the boys to perform in his show.

Strongfat girls participating in a wrestling tournament with an ancient conspiracy going on in the background.

I don't get how you could possibly get 26-52 TV-Y7 episodes out of this premise. Give me some basic examples of episode plots

Probably have your typical episodes that feature a dog. Like the training episode, park episode, lost pet episode, human show episode, home alone episode, petsitter episode, vet episode. Maybe have other episodes of the girl trying various other versions of pet play that humans go through in the show; being a ponygirl that pulls a carriage, the family goes to a farm and she tries to be a pig or family friendly version of a hucow. Hell, an episode where she dresses up as an animal and spends the day seeing what normal people life is like. It'd most likely have the 11 minute run time.
If I was making it, it would have a ton of getting crap past the radar, besides the main plot itself. That's probably where I could bring references to other fetishes in. Think I could get away with the implication that the owners are nude and the leotards all the humans wear are friendly versions of slave clothes.

Ok, so what about like, other animal characters? are they all humans? like the neighbor's boy who's a cat, the farmer's man who's a horse, etc?

Ok how about
The girl in her mother's body is having troubles at work because it's a 14 year old girl doing the job of an adult so she starts kissing her bosses ass to make up for it meanwhile her mistakes have a domino effect that ruins everything but at the end someone else gets blamed
Meanwhile the mother in the body of the daughter gets bored at school after a perfect score in every test (she is the serious working type) and the male teacher asks her to stay after class to help just the two of them but she finds other kids label her a nerd and learns that she doesn't know everything about being a teen

Another episode
All three boyfriend's of the daughter want a picture having their first kiss to post on Facebook but if she does that then everyone in school finds out she is a whore
So she has to juggle her everyday life with trying to distract three boys from doing the kiss thing by cooking for them, taking them outside, and doing all worth of things for them
Meanwhile the daughter in the body of the mom has to struggle with the fact that she finds breastfeeding her baby brother disgusting

yeah, not Y7, my friend

>Preg
>Vore
>Fat
Well the last two are easy, not sure about how to get a knocked up woman to be a major character.

Just run a Superior Spiderman series.
Only with more slice of life between villains of the week.

forgot pic

The hyp heroes. Girls gain the powers and attributes of whatever suggestion is put into their minds by Master Control, a computer in charge of Hero Youth Program New Orleans. They fight the evil voodoo queen and her daughter, the scheming Psylla who is also the alpha bitch of their school. Together the hyp heroes must surrender their minds to protect the souls of New Orleans.

Super Duper Sumos, but with THICC sassy black women.

I have it.
A woman lives a double life, one as a homemaker and housewife in a standard nuclear household by day, by night she's the sultry snake-woman cat burglar who balances her home life with her criminal one. Think Catwoman meets Totally Spies starring one of those snake women from XCom 2

>sexy snek catburglar
snek is too heavy to be cat burglar you fool

Well I would have chosen spy but that's been done to death.

Another season of Rugrats but all the babies are drawn as full-figured anime girls.

set in a semi futuristic setting where people can sign up to test other people's inventions for cash

story revolves around like a cast of five layabouts who test shit for the quick money and them going about thier normal broke lives in this world

could literally include almost any fetish on an episode to episode basis

Not really committed to the idea enough to create characters since I'm not making it myself. I guess I can come up with something
The family will most likely be dogs since I have a dog pet roleplay preference, the girl will be a dog type pet.
Probably to get the most out of the fetish it would be a girl centric cast, though would target a unisex audience.
I'm thinking it would be human pov, the girl would most likely have friends that fill each version of pet roleplay. So perhaps a strong girl who's a horse and pull carriages, a thick hucow. Gonna turn your suggestion of a neighbor who's a cat to a catboy human who might be the love interest for the girl, and a sister catgirl who's the girl's best friend.
For the animals I'd most likely have them fill various archetypes for their respective animal.
The owners could be a father, mother, and son. The son would be one of those yipping, excitable dogs who's the girl's animal best friend. Parents could've bought her for him and since their personalities match they got him her. The father could be one of those old, stern dogs. The mother could be lazy and passive. She'd be those mothers who knits or does housework.
The dog owners could have friends on a farm, which has the ponygirl and hucow. Could be horses, and it'd be a single father and his daughter. Like the dog father, the horse father is older and stern, but strong and works on the farm. His daughter is a cutesy pony. They could have a bunch of other horses and some bulls to work on the farm.
Dog's neighbors could just be cats, who own the catboy and girl. Perhaps the cats and dogs could be rivals, and that causes some drama between the girl, the catboy and girl since they're friends. Father could be a fat business man because puns, as in fat cat. The father and mother could be a type of interracial relationship where two breeds are together, father could be a Scottish fold and the mother could be Siamese. Mother is a sly businesswoman. Son is mischevous

nipple lazers

Animals have pets similar to them because it's simple. The animals would be just like normal humans, having jobs and such while humans fill all the various roles animals have in society.
As for meat, I'd most likely go down the typical animal cartoon route of not going into it, especially because of hucows

Feel like you'd need to make it pass as a show, because that's questionable

Honestly if you took Kim Possible and replaced Ron with Kim's mom you'd have my fetish down pat.

I would make a spin off series of Teen Titans where I combine my giantess fetish with my waifu Raven. I would make each episode play out similar to the ones in Megas XLR where she is having to use her size to fight off giant eldritch monsters that are threatening to take over the city in each episode. The other Teen Titans could get involved in b-plots where they have to assist Raven in some way or do things that are tangentially related to the presence of the monster attacking the city. The finale can be a reveal that all the monsters were being sent by Trigon and he and Raven have a kaiju battle showdown for the fate of the Earth.

What's your fetish? If it's incest then see
That wouldn't work in TV-Y7