Nightwing 19 Variant

End boss revealed and confirmed. What's the endgame? My girl Defacer's going to be okay after the current arc, right bros? R-right?

this arc has been great

He lives
batman 666 guys It can still happen
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WHATWHATWHAT

Man, what a great run this has been.

Fuck off tripfag no one cares

Amazing.

Well okay then Mr. Hostile.

solid stuff. at least someone is acknowledging Morrison's superior run of snyder's bat wankery.

*over not of. just woke up!

He is dick grayson

Who abused you, you rotten little asshole?

Really nice. I always thought they should have moved the original characters from Morrison's run to Dick's rogue gallery. Nice to see that it's finally happening.

Seely is literally the only man that did anything good with Morrison concepts

Spoiler here.. page from the actualy comic, just so you guys can know that she is okay.

Listen here you cheeky little cunt...

who is this? i didn't read morrison but i'm reading nightwing.

they mentioned him at the beginning of the last issue

Doctor Hurt, leader of the Black Glove, the guy who tried to pervert everything Batman stands for and had the resources and intellect to nearly do it.

Secretly an immortal demon worshiping black sheep of the Wayne family possessed by an entity of Darkseid

i keked

Madman

Not him but seriously... as if you're defending a tripfag. Sup Forumseddit indeed.

If Seeley actually does this he will forever be the maddest man of them all

Well, Part of her is okay.

BASED SEELEY HAS DONE IT AGAIN AND CONTINUES TO BE THE MOST ABSOLUTE MADMAN IN COMICS

Anyone's got a link to the previous nightwing storytime?

I think this works

Thanks m8, I looked for it on desuarchive and couldn't find it.

HOLY SHIT WHAT???

Why is this current Nightwing run so amazing? The variant cover that looked like B&R #1 made me happy. Last issue made me happy. But this? This may elevate it to one run of my favorite runs DC has put out.

desu has been fucked lately, I hope we can get a backup if we need it

Been interning at DC for a bit. Snapped pic of a page from Seeley's script for #24.

The shitstorm would be monumental.

I love what Seeley has been doing with Nightwing lately.

FUG
FUG
FUG
FUG
FUG

>Only 30 replies
The fucking state of Sup Forums this is some big shit

So Seeley's latest arc has been him basically saying
>"I'll build on everything Morrison did and use it to expand the Nightwing mythos"
Good.

This is the third thread in less than 24 hrs

Why should I be excited for this?
Hurt had his arc. He came, he tried to break Batman, and he failed. His whole persona was turned on its head as he was revealed as a superstitious satanist who didn't even know what/who he was worshiping. Then he got punked by the Joker. He's a joke.

I mean, I hope Seeley will do something cool with him, but till then who cares?

This can be said about every villain that Batman has ever faced. Besides bane, no one got as close as him.

This is the original /mlp/. You gotta remember that when babies start throwing shit.