Three years ago in 2014, when Trevor Sutton was twelve years old...

>Three years ago in 2014, when Trevor Sutton was twelve years old, he was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer and given one year to live. Miraculously, Trevor beat every odd and has made it to 2017. He and his parents have bravely fought this terrible disease, and IGN, upon learning of how instrumental video games have been in his life, decided to interview him
>Unfortunately, Trevor's cancer has taken a turn for the worse, and he now has a maximum of one more year to live.
>"It's been hard on everyone, my family especially. The hospital at first refused to let me have so many video game consoles in one room, but eventually a doctor made them give up on it. I mostly play the SNES because my older brother has so many games for it, but the hospital recently gave me an Xbox One and a PS4."
>"If I'm being honest, the only reason I've been able to survive this long, besides my family's love, is video games and Marvel. I love their movies. I'm told I may survive to see Avengers 3, which I'm really looking forward to. My parents tried to get me interested in DVDs they bought of those old Star Trek series, but when I watched them I realized the shows were dead before I was even born, which made me depressed."
>We asked Trevor what his favorite games are. "My favorite is Final Fantasy VIII by Squaresoft, I've played it a thousand times. My second favorite game is Half-Life 2 by Steam. If I could have just one wish, I'd love to see what they're planning for the next one." Trevor laughed grimly at this next statement: "After all, it's not like I could spoil it for anyone even if I wanted to."
>After the interview, we contacted Valve (creator of the acclaimed Half-Life series) on Trevor's behalf, who declined to comment, but said that they wish him well
>The Make a Wish Foundation also contacted Trevor, and has set a date for Jeremy Renner, who portrays main character Hawkeye in the Avengers, to pay him a visit

ign.com/articles/2017/04/02/sutton-cancer-interview

>My favorite is Final Fantasy VIII by Squaresoft, I've played it a thousand times.

>After the interview, we contacted Valve (creator of the acclaimed Half-Life series) on Trevor's behalf, who declined to comment
Shocking.

>loves FF
Jesus someone get this dying cunt a real game before it's too late.

>Magic mercenary school for teens

Its pure kino as a kid.

I'm a hardcore fan with FF8, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Balamb Garden where I would often train with Zell in the training center and help Selphie with the Garden Festival, but one day as I was talking to Selphie, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Headmaster Cid and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for SeeD, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Cid said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

Article doesn't exist.

You know you won't actually wake up in Balamb Gardens, right? These dreams are just subconscious projections, they don't actually exist on the other side of death. Final Fantasy VIII was created here in the real world, and you carried that knowledge into your dreams. Be careful you don't get the two confused. You still have the opportunity to improve your life while you are alive on this earth. Assuming this post isn't some elaborate roleplay/copypasta.

Its a lose lose scenario, if they do show what planned he'll die from the sheer disappointment.
The plan of course just being a single while board with the words "eat more twinkies" scrawled across it

its pasta

>he doesn't know about Balam/Gensokyo
Newfags were a mistake

not a newfag, been lurking since 2010, which probably still means I'm a newfag, just never on Sup Forums

>been lurking since 2010, which probably still means I'm a newfag

Well you got that part right at least

how's your friday going big guy?

Studying for my bar exam

good lad

> After the interview, we contacted Valve (creator of the acclaimed Half-Life series) on Trevor's behalf, who declined to comment, but said that they wish him well
my fucking sides, valve are shitters now

Shit taste in capeshit aside, FF8 was pure kino beginning to end even down to the OST.

>Trevor: *coughs* Valve can you please tell me when Half-Life 3 is coming out? I don't have long to live *coughs*
>Valve: LOL no fuck off kid

Nah Valve are the good guys here. They know the Jews running things won't let them make HL3 for whatever jewy reasons so they don't want to destroy that kids hopes and dreams.

>the only reason I've been able to survive this long, besides my family's love, is video games and Marvel. I love their movies. I'm told I may survive to see Avengers 3, which I'm really looking forward to. My parents tried to get me interested in DVDs they bought of those old Star Trek series, but when I watched them I realized the shows were dead before I was even born, which made me depressed
Yeah I'll be really broken hearted by this one

>My second favorite game is Half-Life 2 by Steam
Are they sure it isn't brain cancer?

fuck you for making me laugh at this