Ferngully general

Please discuss ferngully with me. I really like crysta.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hr4knvNNgtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

I didn't know Rocky Dennis was in this movie.

This is fucking great. It puts most Disney villain songs to shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=hr4knvNNgtU

Watched it some time ago. Amazed. Crysta is a hottie and cutie. Lab bat delivers the humor. Wise overall message. Hexxus is some really bad guy. Well done animation, especially swinging panoramic views, almost made me dizzy. Great movie, real pearl of the 90s.

When I was a kid I watched ferngully twice a day.

The only thing i can remember is a lumberjack turns into a fairy so he stops cuttin' trees

Bretty gud movie it was like The Ant Bully but with small winged people

Now I want to go watch Ant Bully. Haven't seen it in years.

the villain design was amazing, everything else was meh
robin williams raps also

I remember this, my parents used to put it on when I was like 3 or 4 years old and the evil poopoo monster guy scared the living piss out of me. I remember Robin Williams as a bat and that blonde guy had a Walkman on at one point I think

Looking back, it was a social commentary on deforestation. Kind of ahead of it's time in that regard

Hexxus was the only thing I liked about this movie and therefore it ended up making me support deforestation instead of wanting to fight it.

Alright, who stole the show more: Tim Curry or Robin Williams?

God damn it, I miss Tim Curry. He always did a fucking amazing job at being the villain.

Meh movie, Batty was cool, Hexxus was far, far, FAR too amazing for the movie he was in.

I think it says something when the most interesting characters in your movie are a heavily experimented-upon animal and the literal embodiment of pollution.

My favourite part of Ferngully is when Col Quaritch blows up their home. Fucking fairies and their stupid giant tree.

Was that before or after the colonists and Indians both sang about how the other was a bunch of savages?

Hey. Goanna had a pretty good song too.

Fucking kek

I watched it a lot as a kid. The guy getting stuck to the bottom of the snail turned me on for some reason.

This movie helped develop my love of rainforests. I have always had a dream of visiting a rainforest one day. My immune system sucks dick so I'd probably get sick and die from a bug bite or some shit.
I also love the jumping on illuminated pools scene. Hexxus is cool too.

Don't do this to me.

Hot.

I remember watching this and Thumbellina all the time. Gonna have to track down some of my old favorites and rewatched them sometime soon.

>flesh colored undershirt
God damn it, this one was so close. I assume the crazy eyes were intentional for the picture

Those are the straps for the wings dude.

Nah that was all the rage in the 90's - save the rain-forest!

You know he's still alive, right?

Not for long.

Yeah, but he's likely not going to be doing much of anything for the foreseeable future.

Strokes tend to put a damper on things like that.

Please post all Ferngully waifus here