Samurai Jack Ending theories

>Jack goes back to the past
>kills Aku
>stays immortal through the ages
>series ends with Jack meeting all the future citizens he would have helped in the original timeline

> Jack goes back to the past
> Kills Aku
> Stays immortal through the ages
> He eventually transforms, corrupts and convert into Aku

plot twist
>going through the time portal forcibly ages him rapidly instantly killing him
The end

I feel the most likely scenario is Jack actually realizes the future isn't so bad if Aku is taken out, and stays there. I feel like half the point of the 7 sisters is to give Jack an attachment to the future. A realization that as shitty as Aku has made things, there are still plenty of good things in the world that would be erased if he went back to the past and stopped Aku.

I really like that ending.

Aku is Jack after he is corrupted by a behelit.

I've seen it happen.

>Aku goes back to the past
>kills baby jack
>has tea with himself and joke on what is necessary to do to kill time when you're an immortal being
>series never ends because aku trained another jack out of boringness

I thought this was a possibility before the season started, but not after the WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE US YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN YOUR PURPOSE shit. He has to go back for his people.

I bet aku doesn't die but he his sealed inside jacks sword

I hope aku can talk while in the sword

I think the point of Jack going insane through guilt is so he'll later develop and understand he's been to hard on himself and the last thing his father would want is to lose hope over events he had no control over.

i like this one
>Jack kills aku in the future
>tries to go back and kill it again to fix the past
>going back to the past made him age really fast to the point where he dies
>The future at least is safe now that Aku is gone.

could lead to a spinoff series with the mighty and snarky sword aku finding a wielder; forced to spend centuries being used for good before he can be freed

Jack was a fat black fujo looking at a snowglobe all along. Aku is based on her abusive anime hating dad.

Jack and Aku dying is a very likely and most theorized scenario but I can't imagine how your exact situation can happen naturally without feeling silly.

kinda felt that was what the shadowy horned figure jacks been seeing was an allusion to. like if he keeps on the dark path hell just defeat aku and end up becoming him

>jack becomes Aku
i fucking hate this theory, we even know Aku's origin ffs

Aku could stop lusting for Jack. At least the therapy is doing its things.

Lilarcor.jpg

>thought this was from a shitty bout of autism in like 2005-2006
>commissioned in 2012

this

He would still be alive. He's only been in the future for 50-60 years. At best he would be around 80 years old when he returns.

>The audience expects Jack to go easy on the Daughters for being humans
>Jack kills the Daughters with no remorse, brutally to cause fear in the others
>Ashi is saved for being weak as she breaks down before Jack

>Flashback to Jack losing the sword
>Jack became desperate after losing the sword, so far to trample over peons and cutting through them to reach Aku
>After Aku flees from him again, Jack realises what he has become and starts avoiding his role as an hero

>Ashi becomes Jack's pupil against her will
>Ashi tries several times to kill Jack

>Jack kills Aku, never returns to the past, starts aging increasingly and dies like Solid Snake

Reminder.

>Jack finds his sword again
>Kills Aku in the future
>Time magic wears off, Jack ages 50 years
>Guardian shows up: "finally you are worthy"
>Jack defeats him, gets back to the past
>Kills Aku again

>it's aku trying to break jacks mind since he's afraid of the sword and jack and doesn't know jack lost it.
>i guarantee it's aku's face on that shadowy horned figure.

That seems too on the nose even for a cartoon.

imo for them to put so much emphasis on it means they'll have Jack refuse his conscience and decide to stay in the future.

>jack absorbs aku or is infected by him
>after going on several evil rampages he just barely regains control when he is about to kill Ashi
>commits soduko with the sword destroying aku, and himself
>pays off the suicide symbolism earlier in the season

>pays off the suicide symbolism
what suicide symbolism? there was no symbolism. it was a straight up reference. There's noting to pay off.

>Jack and Aku embrace
>Their long rivalry, culminating in love
>Jack raises his had to brush his GREAT, FLAMING EYEBROWS!
>Aku changes shape because he knows Jack likes it EXTRA THICC

>Jack Kills Future Aku
>Goes back to the past
>Kills Past Aku
>Rapidly ages (like the lava golem Viking guy) and dies happy

boring!

You read my mind user.
That's my preferred ending,

I actually like this a lot. People pointed out the Ronin thing, but there is the question of the sword not being able to harm the innocent. Well, that may be why they set Jack on this path of slicing the necks of teenage girls.

I'll just leave this here
most of Sup Forums should get it right away

>Most of Aku's Daughters are dead
>Jack kills Aku for realsies in the future
>Jack's gonna take you back to the past
>After past Jack was sent through, Jack kills Aku's ass soon after
>???
>Profit.

Hell yeah

But believable/bittersweet

>Jack uses Water Beetle to defeat Aku in the past

Jack cannot properly kill Aku so instead sends him even further into the future, leading to a complete reversal of the series where Aku is tormented in a righteous future and is constantly hounded by heroes.

I love this ending.

Nah I think the shadowy figure is something akin to Jack's will or whatever. It just looks like it's a part of the McFuckingKillYourself Squad but he's always been pushing him to be the hero he was.
When he ran from him in the first episode the visions came back double bad and he started a fire. In 2 it revealed the temple to him rather than just waiting to die.

They said the ending was "something we didn't know what we wanted". It's going to be a bad ending.

No
Neither

Aku was born after Jack's father's shoot the poisoned arrow in the mud.

Aku is not human nor alien, he is beyond times and beings with souls. He is different.

The sword was forged to protect the innocent but it is in the human spirit to heal Aku from his sickness and throwing him away to space... Or the sun so he could explote or something.

>Watch the first episodes please you faggots.

>Jack goes back to the past
>to play the shitty games that suck ass

>jack standing over aku with the sword
>about to finally end aku and get sent back to the past when aku says...
>canceled

>Jack goes back to the past.
>Somebody else stays in the future, becoming a new wandering samurai.
>They soon come across the three guys Jack first met upon coming to the future, all now old men who talk like old men.
>Thus begins the saga of Samurai Sonny