Pardon me, but could you help out a fellow American who's down on his luck?

Pardon me, but could you help out a fellow American who's down on his luck?

ITT: people who don't know what Treasure of Sierra Madre is

Fuck you, I am not hauling a dancing penguin to the North Fucking Pole.

HIT THE ROAD

Is it letting go?

Hit the road!

>fellow American
>implying I should help someone just because he's in an "exclusive" club of 300M+ people

>tfw cheat my way into collecting all the gold and ignore the whole point of the story

Hola seƱor. We are federales. You know, mounted police.

HOBOKEN?????
OOOOOOOOHHHHHH, I'M DYING!!!!!!!!

HOBOKEN?

NYEH, KEEP WALKIN' PAL

That wasn't the point of the story?

M8 you don't even need to cheat just make sure you dump all your gear near the exit pump yourself with chems then grab it all and sneak like a motherfucker.

Maybe that's the moral of the story

You can achieve anything you want in life, as long as you do enough performance-enhancing drugs

Hey I've seen this movie, which was it again?

Sure thing. Could I just see your badges?

>I"m shocked. SHOCKED to find that gambling is going on in here.

I never got the gold

Oh man i love any of that buscemi looking guy's characters

>that buscemi looking guy

Suddenly everything makes sense.

The DEA is keeping honest people down.

What is this from?

maybe he wasn't asking for your help, but only American help?

I'm being rhetorical, as most countries spend shit on defense spending(defense that America provides for) while at the same time being more taxed than the US. So your "Free" this-and-that that is not getting taken over by another nation state is great; he's just not asking you.

I don't understand what you're on about. It's a line from Bogart's role in The Treasure of the Sierra Madre. In it, he plays a drifter living in Mexico who constantly tries to filch money off of fellow Americans with that line.

Why did you hit me in the face with a coconut cream pie with custard?

That's Peter Lorre.

BADGES?!?

Nice webm

One of the best endings to any movie I've ever seen

I didn't reply to the Bogart-inspired quoting, but to the response to it.

I don't think there is a line in the move that quotes a Sup Forums comment from the would-be future.

lol

*movie

*my interpretation here is that he(the replier) saw Bogart as a mooch trying to sell his "being American" for pesos for free and the it being American meant nothing to him...

my response was in line with this narrative

out of context, in text; this looks kind of silly

Yeah, that's basically right

In fact, the joke at the beginning of the film is that he says the same line to the same guy (played by director John Huston) three times without realizing it, and after the third time the guy gets fed up and tells him to go get a real job instead of mooching off his countrymen

>we can't take care of our own

Spoonfeed me movie title plz

Are you a commie?

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

are you retarded? it's a depression era sign, the company is announcing they can't even pay their own wages

capitalism fails again

>pick up cut off head
>put all the gold in it
>carry out head
>decorate my luxury suite in vegas with about 400 bottles of liquor, bars of gold and rare energy weapons lying around

>pump yourself with chems then grab it all and sneak like a motherfucker.
are you sure?, because in NV you can't pass 10 cap attribute white nothing, and i thing that white all the perks and max strength the max carrying weight was like 400 but all the bars were like more than a 1000, i do remember the glitch that allows you to throwing them beyond the force field

Original line: Treasure of the Sierra Madre