Batman & Robin

When will it hit cult status?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/robin-batman-tim-burton-appearance/
youtube.com/watch?v=r6epsGrcuTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More like COLD status!

Chris O'Donnell's Robin always looked a bit Nightwing-ish (pretty based look desu). A shame this movie stopped the solo Robin movie that was talked about.

it already has.
Schumacher is agreat director and here he did a great homage to 66 Batman and a great stupid fun fest!

It's a very colorful film. Batman Forever was good too.

best batman!

It never will. Even the Batsuit is shit, it just makes The Bat look like a bunny.

This. The Burton Batman movies have a good shot at being rediscovered by the younger crowd though.

imagine if burton made forever and had a black robin.

>he did a great homage to 66 Batman and a great stupid fun fest!
except for the fact that he didn't you can't deny there are parts the movie wants you to take seriously like Batman and Robins relationship and Alfred's health
when you do that you completely separate yourself from Batman 66 because that show never took itself seriously it was all camp
B&R is tonally inconsistent and that's why many people don't like if you're gonna do fun Batman do it right
also casting Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl is indefensible

>batnipples

Never. It's boring and it's long.

cbr.com/robin-batman-tim-burton-appearance/

>casting Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl is indefensible
gay much?

uncle alfred?

homage ≠ remake

>hurr durr she's hot so she's perfect
A plank of wood in a blond whig would have given a more memorable performance

Would fuck. But I wouldnt ask her to cosplay as batgirl because it’d be triggering

A campy film like this does not need more than eye-candy!

>not a redhead

IN THE TRASH!!

Who the fuck cares? It's a shitty movie in a shitty capeshit franchise. She's hot.

Everyone else with their roles were charming or hamming it up. She was just bland

Used to think she was so fucking hot. And then I learned that she is nearly singlehandedly responsible for starting the navel-piercing meme. And that is unforgivable.

Fuck you, Alicia Silverstone.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6epsGrcuTs

WHOOO IS THIS NUTBAUWL?

birds of prey tv version

suit me up uncle alfred!

How about you watch the Batman tv show before spewing retarded opinions? The original show wasn't all goofs and gags, as a matter of fact the Schumacher movies are played less straight then the Adam West show. Fucking retard.

REMEMBER EVERYBODY, THIS IS A CARTOON.

If you watch this movie and Batman Forever in a "Batman '66" frame of mind, they are actually quite good.

>that show never took itself seriously it was all camp
Wrong.

Poison Ivy was legit hot as fuck in this movie and it is still the only movie that Uma Thurman has managed to give me a boner but it was by far one of the best boners ever.

I remember being hype as fuck for this movie because it had the fucking DOPEST looking logo.

WHAT KILLED THE DINOSAURS?

she made me feel funny when i was young

That's the idea. I heard she still does the occasional movie today but I haven't really watched her in any. Last one I saw was her as Batgirl before she disappeared off my Radar and you know fucking what?

I'm totally fine with this shit. Love you Alicia.

It isn't though. It's a live-action film.

DEE EYES AIJ