Why didn't Voldemort just shoot Harry with a fucking gun?

Why didn't Voldemort just shoot Harry with a fucking gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57613305/#57617993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Magic supremacist kills his rival with a muggle artifact
Gee I wonder why not

Just use a magic gun then.

They can heal wounds made by muggle weapons.

That's why they couldn't grow back on of the red haired twin's ear, it was blown off by a curse or whatever.

Hubris

Voldy could've won at so many different points if not for his own ego.

Why didn't Ronald Weasel just bash everyone to bits with his ginger fury? He was stated to be over 10 feet tall in the original manuscript

He should have just raped him to death with his snake cock.

Also, harry potter is faggot shit

Could the Wizarding world even beat the Muggle World with all our military technology?

How did they get away with many of the faux pas that riddled the books and movies? Oh wait they didn't, and that's why it will forever be cemented as easily one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Depends if we had time to prepare, if we did some Navy Seal could just snipe Voldemort from 2 miles away and that would be that.

Then just levitate a stick really fast at him
Fucking simple man Rowling is a faggot

better question, why didn't any of the wizards call the fucking police?

Think bald Ralph Fiennes can survive a SWAT team's sniper rifle? Think again

gun control in britain made it literally impossible for wizards to acquire weapons of mass destitution

If history shows us anything it is that people called Trevor aren't that smart

Why not just shoot a grain of sand protected and controlled by magic at very high speed? Swiss cheese

Could he have conjured up a 100 megaton neutron bomb and detonated it in the epicenter of Hogwarts?

If so, why not?

Why couldn't he develop taste?

Um, hi, excuse me. Hello.
Why do they act like muggles are inferior and primitive?
Don't they know that a browning machine gun can create 15,000ft-ibs of force and that was invented in 1921, what were wizards doing back then?
It seems pretty silly to ignore the major advantages of using such artifacts. They don't require magic, after all, so there's no counter spells to them, right?
Are the wizards aware that muggle scientists have discovered the quantum state of particles that allow for faster than light instantaneous exchange of information no matter how far away the receiver is from the sender? That sounds pretty magical to me.
What even is magic, anyway? Ins't it just altering particles?

In what way is Avada Kedavra not superior to any gun? It's literally guaranteed death.

Evidentally it isn't

Can't you just say another set of words that just cancels that shit out entirely?
That's something you can't do with a gun.

Do American wizards enchant their guns?

Is there a wizard in HP's lore that can use magic without a wand? that would be cool

Have you noticed that only Europe seems to a problem with Death Eaters? Maybe it's because Americans have spent the last 200 years shooting deer, playing GTA: Vice City, and keeping an eye out for black helicopters over their compounds. Meanwhile, Brits have been cutting their steaks with spoons. Remember: gun-control means that Voldemort wins. God made wizards and God made muggles, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

Now I know what you're going to say: "But a wizard could just disarm someone with a gun!" Yeah, well they can also disarm someone with a wand (as they do many times throughout the books/movies). But which is faster: saying a spell or pulling a trigger?

Avada Kedavra, meet Avtomat Kalashnikova.

Imagine Harry out in the woods, wearing his invisibility cloak, carrying a .50bmg Barrett, turning Death Eaters into pink mist, scratching a lightning bolt into his rifle stock for each kill. I don't think Madam Pomfrey has any spells that can scrape your brains off of the trees and put you back together after something like that. Voldemort's wand may be 13.5 inches with a Phoenix-feather core, but Harry's would be 0.50 inches with a tungsten core. Let's see Voldy wave his at 3,000 feet per second. Better hope you have some Essence of Dittany for that sucking chest wound.

I can see it now...Voldemort roaring with evil laughter and boasting to Harry that he can't be killed, since he is protected by seven Horcruxes, only to have Harry give a crooked grin, flick his cigarette butt away, and deliver what would easily be the best one-liner in the entire series:

"Well then I guess it's a good thing my 1911 holds 7+1."

And that is why Harry Potter should have carried a 1911.

probably not. they can teleport anywhere, have magic that can influence muggles like the one they used during the broomstick sports world cup. muggles are more destructive, but wizards are very versatile.

and iirc in the latest movie, they obliviated the entire city of new york. also magical creatures that I don't think can be taken down by physical projectiles like the oscuras.

House elf magic doesn't require a wand, and wizards can canonically use rudimentary magic without one (see: every child who accidentally let loose a spell before turning 11 and getting a wand at Diagon Alley). Its just that wands act to focus and strengthen the magic, so using magic without a wand is about as efficient as trying to rake leaves with your bare hands.

Could you be hurt doing this?

If it hits you in the face you can die.

gotta get that wizard street cred and shit

Why didn't moldy Voldy use magic to fond uranium, transmute it, and make nuclear weapons?

Guns weren't invented, these were different times.

>They can heal wounds made by muggle weapons.

Not a gaping wound caused by a shotgun

Why do soyboys love this garbage so much?

Could Voldy win against sauron or would he just become a ringwraith?

>Do American wizards enchant their guns?
>He doesn't own a firearm blessed by the Catholic Church
When will yuropoors learn?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57613305/#57617993

Depends. If muggles didn't know they could judt mind control world leaders and military commanders and pull some major fuckery. But Rowling came out and said a muggle with a gun > wizard with a wand.

It's slow enough to be dodged and can be blocked by things that a bullet would pass through

It’s unblockable with magic

Sauron's power is greatest against those who are most subject to desire, and Voldemort's whole point as a character was to be a villain who was willing to do anything to fulfill his lust for power.
So Sauron should be able to manipulate Voldemort pretty easily.

>Don Quixote is god tier
This list was obviously made by a booklet that's never actually read that piece of garbage.

What if you said in latin "cancel Avada Kedavra" ? That's how spell-making works, right?

A double barreled shotgun was used in the first movie

You're telling me that magic can heal your head being turned inside out by a 12ga slug?

EAT SLUGS

It's b8

Then why couldn't they heal Dobby's knife wound?

Wasn't the knife enchanted or something?

teleporting during a firefight sounds like a good way to get splinched

Because dobby was a faggot and they secretly wanted him dead.

Um, hi. That is a very broad definition. What are muggle weapons? Guns are just using physics to accelerate things like pellets to enough speed where it's force is devastating. It's no different than hurling a mace at the head of your enemy.
Like previously stated, guns can clear entire limbs off, would a magic just heal that?
If so, does that mean that wizards are immortal until hit with something magical in nature?
Can a wizard survive a 100 meter drop into asphalt because that is "muggle"?

Hey, what the fuck was the rest of the Wizard World up to the two times Voldemort tried to take over England? Wouldn't letting him establish a Magical Third Reich in the UK pretty much guarantee that all the other magic communities around the world would be discovered? Did Voldemort have plans to annex the Magical Sudetenland next? Did he want to rule the world?

I just have a hard time believing that the rest of the fucking world would have sat by idly and let him do his thing.

>greatest wizard of all time
>easily takes over the central government of the magic world
>can't take over a boarding school that's filled with mostly kids defending it and a couple good wizards.

>harry potter and voldemort are linked so harry must die for voldemort to die
>JK rawling somehow finds a way to bring harry back to life and completely avoids what would have been a decent ending if they both permanently died together.

you can't bring logic into a story that's aimed at kids less than 15 years old.

Because then he would lose on a much more important level.

"MUH SOCIAL COMMENTARY"-JK Rowling

I don't think anyone knows how spell-making works. Not even JKR.

Magic and spells is the thing everyone pretends to know the rules of. Truth is that nobody has any fucking idea

If Snape could heal Draco after sectumsempra, I'm sure that it could be healed as well. Draco would've died in any muggle hospital.

Not if you're careful. You're supposed to play with fireworks on holidays.

This looks like so much fun. And it's gonna get the cops called for real.

Should have just dropped his ass out the window when he was a baby. What a fucking retarded villain.