Leaked Domino and Cable art for Deadpool 2

Leaked Domino and Cable art for Deadpool 2

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gsdCi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>black skin
>the eye dot is white
ayy

They need to committ to the white dot, as in super white if they're going to go that route. And her hair is fucked.

>>Deadpool looks straight out of comics.
>>Colossus is straight out of comics.
>>Cable looks like he'll be legit
>>Domino is a generic giant afro girl.
Why?

Is that Brad Pitt?

Goddamn, they didn't even try to make her look like domino. And her weapon looks really fucking stupid. Least its just concept art.

Oh fuck.

it's concept art. they pick celebreties because there's lots of angles of their faces.

Black women gotta have fros. THEY GOTTA>

The didn't try with domino, but i love big hair on black girls, so there's a silver lining

>when sjw's cast movies.

>Bayonet on an uzi

Fuckin why?

Why not just cast a black woman and paint her in Dominos colors? Wouldn't that appease both sides?

I'm kinda upset that's not misty knight. The one we got is boring.

Then in come the complaints about her being whitewashed to appease white audiences

Concept art is rarely ever what makes it into the movie, but hey, let's all freak out over nothing.

The people who would complain about that would complain about fucking everything.

This guy.

If they are going to cast a black woman for domino, they should at least TRY to make her look like the source material jesus

Aren't the Deadpool movies about upending the general audiences' expectations?

Yeah desu you could easily get Domino's hairstyle on a black woman

Can we all agree that his GF from the first movie made a better Domino when they first met?

Do you understand how much shit they would get for painting a black woman up to be white.

I suspect if they hear enough nerd rage they would listen. Or at least fix her fucking hair.

I figure giving hollywood a brushback pitch on this is worth it.

>they ruined Domino

Is anything sacred anymore?

But she'd be painted ash white, not caucasian. Do people bitch that Jennifer Lawrence was culturally appropriating blue people?

But this Misty Knight not Domino, you are not fooling me FOX.

Well if you want her to be ash white then don't give her skin cream for a few days

Nigger domino, great..another shitty movie fucked up by liberals.

>ITT: Let's all pretend we care about Domino so we have something to whine about

They have no intention of making her look the part, that is a mockup.

Don't be stupid. You know full goddamn well there is a massive fucking difference between a white girl painted to look blue, and a black girl in whiteface.

Shut up nigger. Plenty of people care.

Just because you don't read this shit, does not mean everyone doesn't.

>I don't like a character so that means no one likes her

Her hair is so cute.

I can't get mad at someone with hair like that.

I imagine they'd have the concept artists mock up both versions to get an idea of what they should go with.

>Her hair is so cute.
Go into the city, you'll see tons of black chicks with nappy shitty hair.

Nah they all cut their hair short so it bunches up and gets really thick, or straighten it out artificially because white people fooled them into thinking that's the only way to look nice.

I want BIG and FLUFFY and CUTE

>black girl in whiteface
>in whiteface
>whiteface
Literally no such thing.

Oh shit! I never realised it until now! Make it happen!

Clowns?

I feel as though you didn't understand my point

Your point was that shes a character no one cares about, so we shouldn't care what she looks like. People read comics know who she is, guy. Again, just because you never heard of her before, does not mean its the same for everyone here.

Implying Cable isn't generic?

Her leading Mercs for Hire has been some of best character development she's had in a long time, and unlike you asshole, we very much do care about her character, even if she isn't 'well known' outside of comics.

This interpretation isn't going to help her character.

why? her actress has distinctive, cool looking hair. It gives her a more definable sillouhette than Domino's not-really-memorable haircut.

They kept the iconic elements of her design (contrast between skin color and domino mark, tough mercenary bitch) and let the actress fill in the rest. How isn't that fine?

You are literally nigger cancer.

She isn't fucking domino and looks nothing like her. She is a different character entirely and you're like "why"

The same reason people sperg'd over first Deadpool is how accurate the movie was.

Do you not see connection or are you dense?

>her actress has distinctive, cool looking hair.
You really need to keep your fetish for nappy shitty hair under control.
>They kept the iconic elements of her design (contrast between skin color and domino mark,
She literally looks absolutely nothing at all like domino in any way shape or form. She has what basically looks like a slightly lighter birthmark over her eye
>tough mercenary bitch
Wasn't aware you had already watched the movie.

>Wasn't aware you had already watched the movie.
It's a little ironic considering this is concept art either way.

There's nothing wrong with nappy hair, fuck off.

We're talking about the concept art. The dude who has a fetish for black chicks with shitty nappy hair is the one saying her personality is the same. Something he wouldn't know at all.

All I'm saying is not many people know about Domino whatsoever, now all of the sudden everybody and their momma is pissed off about her casting, This is just more Sup Forums bullshit slipping into film discussion.

>She is a different character entirely and you're like "why"
>The same reason people sperg'd over first Deadpool is how accurate the movie was.

weasel, blind al, and ajax are all extremely important characters who don't even resemble their comic counterparts but are still recognizably those same characters

why would domino be different?

>She literally looks absolutely nothing at all like domino in any way shape or form. She has what basically looks like a slightly lighter birthmark over her eye

domino is a very generic design outside of her skin/domino mark, which they kept. They just changed her race and haircut.

>Wasn't aware you had already watched the movie.

why would domino suddenly not act like domino when every other deadpool character is faithful?

>"Domino"

>All I'm saying is not many people know about Domino whatsoever
According to...who, you? Maybe people are aggravated because deadpool managed to make everything look like it came right out of the comics, and then they pull this shit.

Wait was it shitty before or after the change?

close quarters, bro
out of bullets? That's ok, you're holding a knife already

>what is blind al
>what is ajax
>what is weasel

it's funny because i know you never actually read kelly's run

basically the only person who was comic accurate appearance wise was wade himself, everyone else was different visually from how they looked in kelly's run

and honestly, i left out

>what is copycat
>what is negasonic
and inevitably
>what is cable

because he definitely isn't going to be a pouchlord

It's just concept art. Whatever.

THIS was considered for Dormammu.

Granted, the Omnitraxus Prime looking design they went with kind of bugged me too. inb4 muh vertical lines

So much butthurt over concept art. this is just one set of ideas for costuming, the artist could use any person because they haven't cast them yet

do you guys remember this bit character in the MCU named Nick Fury? was a grizzled old white guy, became Sam Jackson who nailed the role regardless of his fucking skin tone

you childish wanks need to learn that your outdated, reactionary, racist thinking is as irrelevant as you are

There's a difference between not liking a raceswap and being a full fledged racist. I know there's always cross overs in these threads, but still

>entire planets trapped in his head fire

They used the Ultimate version of Nick Fury, you disgusting fa/tv/irgin.

>Black girl with an afro that shoots people.

Oh cool, Misty Knight! I love Misty Kni-
>It's Domino.

Fuck everything.

She's my X-fu of course I care
I was ok with her being cast with a black actress but now they're completely changing her look and it's upseting

>Actress literaly does nothing to look like the role
What else is new? not even the hair style, goddamn it these bitches are lazy

Tumblr is going to do that thing where they draw her with that disease that turns black people white, aren't they?

>>Lazy
I think you mean progressive!

I thought Domino was white with a black dot? Does Fox own right to her likeness too or is this more forced diversity?

What's the difference?

She's pale grey with a black dot.

On one hand I'm happy cause we'll be a legitimately cool Misty Knight looking Domino but on the other hand I just want Domino looking Domino

>hair is fuckable

Fixed that for ya

imgur.com/a/gsdCi

Please fuck off back to tumblr nigga. They do this legit to get media buzz, and WILL cast a black actress to save face.

Anyone who complains about that weapon should remember how ridiculous X Force guns are

She doesn't look completely grey. I swear I'v read trades and she is pale white. Looks a lot like pale blue, or green in some trades. I guess we both might be right, and just depends on the artist.

So Marvel really is going full blown diversity mode.

Sometimes she's white, sometimes she's like, spoiled cream yellow and sometimes she's a very pale blue.

This is just so they don't have to bother painting her white every day imo.

>Marvel
fox swapped trask's race like 2 times

No one gives a fuck about Track though.

>One time they even made him a midget!

nigger, everybody thought back then she was going to be Domino.

>Cable
Looks generic, but I guess I can live with. Long as the final result is comic accurate.

>Domino
Wow. They didn't even try. I don't that she's black or whatever, but literally NOTHING about that looks like Domino.

Is there a way to fix this?

>Do people bitch that Jennifer Lawrence was culturally appropriating blue people?
As a shapeshifter reptilian, I felt offended by her performance.

I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this and I don't like it.

Eddy Murphy

They could have even gone for the slightly weird gray thing that she sometimes does

Then cast a white woman? Not fucking hard.

Would have preferred a comic-accurate Domino.
Hopefully they at least make the eye more white.

But the hair gives me a boner.

????
Where in the posts above this one are people freaking out? Do tumblrs think snide comments count as freaking out?

Wow its almost as if Dominos fans were quiet and content because they had nothing to complain about until recently.

>And her hair is fucked.

That's the typical female Negro hair, user.

Brad Pitt wishes he could get this bulked up instead of perpetually looking like a twink that does a few sit-ups

>generic pale mutie turned into dlicious brown
So, literally nothing?

So they wanted to use Brad Pitt as Cable? kek
Also, that Domino is nowhere near as cool as the original comic version

>More Black Inking characters

that's awesome