Why isnt Zack Snyder directing The Batman movie?

Why isnt Zack Snyder directing The Batman movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=cDZKPzEnZ-4

Looks like murder's back on the menu

Why are they still using the shitty rock music?

But Superman inspired him to redeem himself with Martha! It wasn't supposed to be like this!

Fuck yes when I think about Batman I think about tanks shooting shit. Thanks Arkham Knight!

Does killing parademons really count?

Oh was he shown shooting Parademons?

In this universe, it has been established that Batman can and will kill people if they get in the way, even after being "inspired" or whatever.

See the body count when Batman goes to rescue Superman's mother.

God.. you idiots really can't pay attention to the shit you watch.

Why the fuck did you just show me a commercial for a commercial?

MURDERKINO

YES
E
S

DCEUS VOLT

Eh, to a point it made sense for Batman to have that, "just in case", but the amount of shit he needed it for was ridicolous.
Especially because if anyone, an ex-Robin should have known that literally all he has to do to make those tanks invincible, is put a random good or hostage inside a compartment, because then Batman can't use heavy ordnance and has to either leave them alone, or dismantle them one by one, while surrounded with dozens of them.

No. They just memeing. Batman has kill aliens and monsters before in the comics. He only has a rule against People.

I am so hard right now.

>Parademons are people too!

>Idiot. Why didn't you guys watch it frame by frame 6 times before commenting on it like myself

I wish I didn't pay attention when I watched BVS but here we are.

Snyder is a god with he visuals damm

>going on a rampage after being inspired
At least JL seems to be a fun mess without any attempt ar "elevating the genre".

I'm guessing you missed the primer for this teaser.

>DCEUS VOLT
oh thats a new one. I like it.

Thanks. Caught it the second time.

Wow, Bruce is a racist piece of shit, isn't he?

(I'm guessing his no-kill rule came from the Comic Code Authority?)

Why Batfleck so perfect?

>Why isnt Zack Snyder directing The Batman movie?

Because they want people to actually see it.

im fucking done with Sup Forums

It was trying to elevate the genre? Felt like your regular Snyder mess to me.
Part of me wants to watch this so badly the other part remembers that Superman won't be a founding member and will probably show up alive only at the end or even as a post credit scene or whatever.

he looks too big
he is a caveman not Batman

But where will you get your ideas from Zach?

>dat gargoyle
uh dick

also loving the aspect ratio

>Batman
>too big

>See the body count when Batman goes to rescue Superman's mother.
He didn't kill anyone in that building except possibly KGBeast & the guy he threw the crate at.

Goddamn tank Batman bullshit. I'd rather see ridiculous martial arts with exploding batarangs

You don't need to do that when it's clearly a parademon flying in th escene.

You are the kind of imbecile that ask about Lex motivations orshit lik that and blams a movie for your own lack of BASIC intelligence.

god fucking damn, that shot looks awesome as hell

Snyder sure knows how to visually impress, that's a given. As long as the story is solid (I don't even need a perfect one), I am satisfied

No matter what, I am sure this movie will be fun to watch

>people don't understand the storyline with robin being dead and thus batman killing people
>implying parademons or any other aliens have EVER counted in comics when it came to Batman's killing codex

You are a small guy

There was a Zack snyder BTS photo that showed exactly what you (and all of us) want. Warehouse 2.0 style.

>He didn't kill anyone
This will never not make me laugh.

>You don't need to do that when it's clearly a parademon flying in th escene.
Clearly. But it's just as viable that I was too busy looking at GUNS BLAM BLAM BLAM to have noticed it the first time. It wasn't necessary to assume attention wasn't being paid when the reason it wasn't noticed was because it was being paid on what had been on the screen previously.

And the 2 guys that died with the grenade.

The one he got inside the floor probably ended crippled or dead too.

>KGBeast
>The guy who was also in that room
>Crate guy
>Grenade guy (admittedly his own fault)
>That guy with the knife in his leg who ate floor from that right hook
>Those guys outside who got shot by the batwing
Don't act like he didn't kill at least a 3rd of them

Did you miss the...
>except possibly KGBeast & the guy he threw the crate at.
He is factually not responsible for the fucktard jumping after the grenade.
Everyone else he beat the shit out of nothing more.

>insect creature flies in front if the batmobile
>HE'S MURDERING PEOPLE GUYZZZZWHAT WAS UP WITH THAT FLASH SCENE LOL BETTER PUT IT ON FACEBOOK

Batman doesn't stop killing until after the warehouse fight. Superman wasn't dead then.

>And the 2 guys that died with the grenade.
He deflected the grenade, he didn't make them jump to grab it. He has zero responsibility in their deaths.
>>That guy with the knife in his leg who ate floor from that right hook
Zero evidence that would have killed him.
>>Those guys outside who got shot by the batwing
I said in the building.

Should he stop killing? This is a cinematic universe for grown ups. Adults. Not kids.

Batman should kill as much as he wants

>every mini trailer has an epic shot of the characters

if they give flash an epic running shot, I will flat out die

It's a safe bet a few died from head trauma, but this is fiction so it's probably the usual bullshit of getting knocked out, which by the way isn't easy or harmless either

Crazy. Maybe if Snyder didn't think each gun put on the Batmobile adds an inch to his height, I might have been able to notice the Parademon with ease instead of missing it in the seas of bullets.

>shooting and missing all those times probably killing people in the distance

Woah, what a murderer

>KGBeast
bats shot the gas tank KGBeast panicked and ignited the gas got himself exploded.
>The guy who also in that room
see above
>Granade guy
His fault
>That guy with the knife in his leg who ate floor from that right hook
He is fine... Arkham sytle
>Those guys outside who got shot by the batwing
Bats gave them quiet some warning shots

Well thats my headcanon at least...

Dceu lover here.
Him killing or not has nothing to do with the universe being maturely handled/toned its meant to be his story arc of redemption and if he does kill ongoingly then it will be absurd he doesn't take out his Rogue's gallery.

It's problematic. I think Batman is good on the killing thing tho. With JL movies he can kill all he wants because they will be aliens. The Matt Reeve movie he won't. That way WB can have their cake and eat it too.

he was bating dude. I'm with you on the redemption thing. I think it is a great plot point but people will bitch about everything anyway

>and if he does kill ongoingly then it will be absurd he doesn't take out his Rogue's gallery.

should be interesting to see whether he killed some major villain of his after robin's death. apparently he failed to kill joker

See you tomorrow

The guy's gotta sleep sometime.

Because Snyder and Goyer are incompetent in making you care about characters. Snyder never went above being a music clip director, even being inferior to Bay.

Genndy for example is doing an arc on SAMURAI JACK that is similar to Batafleck, with the difference being that Genndy is executing it well, unlike the shit that was BvS.

>Him killing or not has nothing to do with the universe being maturely handled/toned its meant to be his story arc of redemption and if he does kill ongoingly then it will be absurd

PARADEMON
LIVES
MATTER
SAY IT WITH ME!!

PARADEMON
LIVES
MATTER!

JEWISH PARADEMON LIVES MATTER! MUSLIM PARADEMON LIVES MATTER! GAY PARADEMON LIVES MATTER! FEMALE PARADEMON LIVES MATTER!

If you had paid attention you would have liked the movie.

He didnt start killing after Robin. He started killing after he watched Zod and Superman fighting, when he realized none of his furryfag crusade mattered at all and that he was just doing roleplay with other lunatics. Whatever he did was for nothing when a single guy could level a whole city or easily conquer the world.

Most probably he retired without killing anyone and having all his foes jailed. But after the Zod invasion he came back from retirement to fuck shit up.

Thats why the joker is alive.

>Genndy for example is doing an arc on SAMURAI JACK that is similar to Batafleck
Not at all. You're autistic, which explains why you don't like BvS. Keep trying your disinfo shill tactics though.

that's actually a good take on it too. I mean a lot of people he knew died in that building so the effect would have been somewhat similar to Jason dying

>Thats why the joker is alive.

not necessarily. if he killed because of superman and zod, it is also possible that Jason is Joker, as stupid as it would be

I don't have to actually watch shit to know it's shit

Parademons don't count as murder

Looks like he's aged 20 years since BvS.

>I don't have to actually watch a movie to know how it is
>I don't have to listen to music to know how it sounds
>I don't have to eat this meal to know what it tastes like
>I don't have to read a (comic) book to know what it's like

Sup Forums in a fucking nutshell. you people are beyond retarded, I swear

HOLY SHIT IT'S GYM GORDON!

shit, didn't even see him. nice

>you have to eat shit to see that it is bad.

Each DCEU movie has been worse than the other, and Snyder can't make a good movie to save his life. Pretty good reasons to not pay to whatch it

>Guns on the Bat mobile again
BATMANSLAUGHTER
BRAVO SNYDER

Final 20 minutes of the movie...after killing hundreds of parademons, a parademon takes off his mask barely alive and says they were forced to do this and their families were being held captives. Darkseid did horrible experiments on them and forced them to wage war.

Super butthurt from everyone.

The dumbst board m8.

Peopl here litrally sa a 6 seconds escene and didnt understand it. Its sad.

Snyder teaser trailer it's too smart for Sup Forums

It's what people want to see.

still, this board is always filled with people who don't watch a movie or read a comic and pretend they know all about it

300, Watchmen and Man of Steel were good movies, I don't know why people whine about everything all the time. If it wasn't for all the WB executives, we would have probably gotten a goat-tier movie

To some degree I even see it as the mass audiences' fault because for some reason, executives think that people don't like 3 hour long movies, which is the reason why BvS was an incoherent mess in during the first half

>I don't have to actually watch a movie to know how it is
ding ding ding

literally everything is too complicated/smart/whatever for people on this board

I have seen comments which made me doubt whether people nowadays even use their brains while watching movies

the good thing is that sometimes, there are actual anons who like to discuss movies. had a great conversation the other day when the latest Wonder Woman trailer came out. Even people who hated the DCCU brought great arguments to the table in a decent manner instead of shitposting

Isn't there a version where Parademons are people who've been kidnapped and mutated into servitude by Darkseid or Desaad?

>not liking Home Alone 1 and 2

suck my motherfucking dick you cunt

>people cannot have different tastes than me, and any problems they have with the movie must stem from them not understanding it
This is what snyderfags actually believe.

Because someone at WB was smart enough to tell him you can't have a flashback where Bruce is raped in prison.

>Because Snyder and Goyer are incompetent in making you care about characters
Except this Clark & Lois are some of the most sympathetic I have ever encountered.

Remember when Dc writers shit all over Man of Steel for murder because "there is always another way" yet they ignored the fact that Superman slaughtered a shit ton of Parademons int he first New52 arc.
>Superman refused to kill an alien plant but is fine with killing parademons
Really makes you think

Hey now.

The Rock is a really good movie. Snyder never went past okay with DotD.

so you are implying that you always make up your mind according to rotten tomatoes scores? even for Sup Forums standards, that's pretty pathetic

SS was alright but 99% of BvS's scores were already up before the Ultimate Cut made its debut. The SS Ultimate Cut didn't really bring anything new to the table though

Read better commis and watch better movies.

This is pathetic.

I'm not even mad

Are you saying that most of the world is autistic, unlike you that goes on autistic rants because someone said that he doesn't like your movie?

>3 for 3 DCEU movies have been terrible
>Wonder Woman looks really bad
>JL looks really bad
>almost every piece of news out of the DCEU is about how its a disaster with most recently Affleck entering rehab and The Batman being stalled yet again
hmmm

Its almost like everyone involved should be fired because they clearly don't know what they're doing.

When did the Batmobile not have guns? I swear how do people not know about this already? Shit's been part of the Batmobile for a long time.

I think what he wanted to say was that "dark" has a different meaning to him. People often mistake a serious tone with a dark one

>3 for 3 DCEU movies have been terrible
>most recently Affleck entering rehab

It was a joke. I thought it came out obvious

Suicide Squad for one.

>another year
>another DC disappointment

>Snyder never went past okay with DotD.
No Mos is basically flawless besides the execution of the tornado scene & not addressing the destruction.

>be Snyder
>be shit director
>get popular by making mass-appeal shit
>hide entry-level themes and symbols behind first year film school cinematography
>critics and devoted audience members see right through this for the shit it is
>doesn't matter, subject matter alone draws in enough of an audience to make a profit
>keep getting work because of this

>raping Batman in a prison
Jesus Christ Snyder, what the fuck?

>MoS
>terrible

I'll give you the other two but saying MoS is terrible just shows you're a contrarian just for the sake of hating

I don't even understand why you people enter these threads if you won't give any compelling arguments to undermine your opinions. instead it's always the regular "wah, I hate this. this is terrible!!!"

give me a fucking break

>most of the world is autistic but me