Doctor Who General - /who/

Doctor Who General - /who/ -

POSTED ON THE SAME DAY AS THE 11TH ANNIVERSARY THAT THE SATAN PIT AIRED ON SYFY IN AMERICA. THIS MAKES THIS THREAD A BIG SCREW YOU TO RTD SOMEHOW EDITION.

Previous SCREW YOU-

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/48769077/#48773463
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unintentionally saw this on TV. It's because of this episode that I watched Dr Who until the end of last season. Did I miss anything btw ?

>Not Zygon two-parter edition
Fuck you and your shitty forced memes

This episode was pretty kino

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/48769077/#48773463
Was this the origin of what frame user?
We need a wiki article

>We could've gotten a plot line where the Ninth Doctor was manipulating Rose's life but abott was too busy to write a script
>We could've gotten a storyline where The Doctor was a reincarnation of a Time Lord and some shit about looms but the series got canceled before it happened
>We could've gotten a story about how the Master and the Doctor were brothers or amalgamations of a Time Lord but Delgado died
>We could've gotten a story line about 8 looking for his father but the movie bombed hard
>We could've gotten a Rose spin-off but even RTD realized how stupid that would be.

It's weird on how many times writers were this close to ruining the series.

Nobody wants your episode editions. It causes nothing but arguments, and now you've outed yourself as a right cunt too.

noobs
it is from the leaked version of the first 5 capaldis
that came from brazil, it was used for advanced dubbing and it was black white version

>Nobody wants your episode editions.
agreed

We should have a few other thread titles user. Otherwise well burn through all the episodes before christmas

are you familiar with what frame user, user?

Oh you silly goose

search for "marcelo camargo doctor who" on google and you will see how it was

Stop samefagging dude.

>Nobody wants your episode editions.
Just because you hate them doesn't everybody does cunt

Originally they were gonna do the horror cliche of just making the Beast a little girl

I don't like 'em either, you sanctimonious prick

Also by the way guys, I literally fell asleep during the Fitton 10 Ice Warrior audio lmao

Leak who and what frame user are two different things. What frame user did not always overlay his images with the marcelo carmago template, he started off just posting raw screenshots

You can turn off your (You)'s with 4chanX

Stop samefagging

Yeah I don't like the episode editions either, they're forced, if episodes are gonna be discussed they should come up naturally. And it's offputting how much of a cock the OP is about them, like he's doing something important

Remember when you posted that one thread with a trip on?

That was my first post this thread, m80

the arab fag?

>Not the first post from this IP

Satan works better. I'd somehow expect that scenario you mentioned to be more likely. I think it would still have to be a "big" bad regardless.
I fall asleep on most of my first attempts on any audio desu. The only thing that keeps me awake is the jarring foley mixing that happens occasionally. I have to be active when listening to an audio.

I never claimed it was

Who cares? It's still better than shitty memes

How is asking a question forced?

not it is not
only a fucking autist would care about doing episodes in order and get mad when someone spoils his little rule in your head
call mama

Buddy, all this general is is shitty memes, also
>implying you yourself aren't a shitty meme by this point

It's a fun feature of the plugin

I agree actually going all out balls to the wall with Satan was better. Honestly I'm surprised it works as well as it did, on paper it sounds super cheesy.

I normally stay awake just fine during audios, I was just exhausted from work and that one wasn't particularly engaging, heh

I wonder if shipping to where I'm at now will be exorbitant, I'm tossing up working out my address and trying to enter Secret Santa or not

>neos a wageslave

I don't really care either desu. I just wanted to give you guys shit and see who would respond back.
Thanks for the (You)'s
>inb4 He was only pretending to be retarded

samefag

Having fun, seppo?

I'm alright with Satan being a big CGI beastie but they should have kept him shrouded in darkness, would have been scarier. Never show your mind-bending extradimensional entity.

I enjoy the risk taking in DW, even when it falls flat. It's a bonkers show that should be a miasma of fuckery. It's kinda why I adore L&M.
How's the job btw? I bet being abroad is exciting if anything.
As far as the shipping, I haven't a clue how it works. The only thing I can tell you is to put on out there and take a chance. Is there any family you can have it shipped to back in Aus that can hang on to it for you until next time you're around maybe? Perhaps something virtual? One user had a bunch of kindle books on their list. Is there a way to gift an audio to a third party account on BF's website or spotify maybe?

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

you can add a audible item

>wanting to discuss the show instead of dumb politics and tripfags is forced

you are why /who/ is shit

Who cares m8?
Stop derailing the thread and start talking about Doctor Who

>>We could've gotten a story about how the Master and the Doctor were brothers
>implying that wouldn't have been kino

You're not helping by getting ridiculously mad that no one wants your episode thread headers. They rarely lead to any discussions about the episodes anyways

You didn't answer the question. How is asking a question forced?

I adore L&M too!
It's great, tiring but I really enjoy teaching, very glad I've made this choice. And yeah it's super exciting over here, and a right laugh trying to communicate over a language barrier. How's your work going these days?
Ooh good idea on the Aus shipping if it doesn't work. I'll have a look around Amazon this week and see what's up, and fulfil some open wishlists after payday too.

it just keeps getting bigger

I'm not even the original user that told you to fuck off dude, I don't even know what "question" you're talking about

It's weird on how we always shit on the tripfags but they're the only ones that discuss Doctor Who and avoid stupid drama.

just set your list on amazon.com.ua
and tell that to Santa guy

Jennaposting to cleanse the thread of it's shitposters.

>It's great, tiring but I really enjoy teaching, very glad I've made this choice. And yeah it's super exciting over here, and a right laugh trying to communicate over a language barrier.

WTCCH?

I nothing against tripfags. Just the anons who are obsessed with them.

Iirc I think I did that for the last Secret Santa, and that got my stuff sent to Aus just fine (thank you Cloister I believe for the toy Dalek, and whoever else got me 11's sonic, I really have treasured those gifts and love that they're from /who/ online).

Back home I had some Doctor Who Christmas decorations, kinda wish I'd brought them now to festive up my apartment. Little christmasy dalek things you hang up and DW baubles and things. I have some non DW Christmas decorations at least. I love Christmas season!

just discovered that com.au
only has kindle titles

?

Yeah it's online only, although Amazon are starting an actual physical presence in Australia very early next year iirc, they've been setting up the warehouses and things this year. Not that I'm in Aus atm. Iirc last Secret Santa I just used the UK or US Amazon, but set my address to Aus, and it worked just fine, although not every item would play ball with it, most would.

If you can guess what episode this frame is from you receive a prize.

It's short for Why's This Chad Coming Here?

it is about 11 dolars extra for int'l shipping

The hair looks a bit Series 8, but it doesn't look like Listen. I'm going to guess Forest of the Night?

Do you find Doctor Who and Christmas very linked /who/? I love that it feels like a festive thing now and even if Chibnall drops the Christmas specials, I'm very glad we had such a run of them.

That can be pretty steep especially when most of these gifts aren't that much more than that anyway, so I'd understand an intl wishlist being more low priority. Anywho I won't set one up just yet cause I don't even know my address yet, kek, I'll chase that up this week

!

Time Heist

It's cheap and a soap opera level reveal. There are way more interesting and complex relationships including your average friendship than brothers. What's the dilemma that tore them apart? Mommy/Daddy loved you more? Most of that becomes petty nonsense after a certain age and seems even more silly for ancient beings.
Seeing some of the lists were surprising. Like /who/ knew you could still get the adventure games on CD rom. (not that anyone has gotten that, of course). I had a few "Oh wow, cool!" moments.
Those were pretty popular that year. I got one for myself. I love all my /who/ gifts too. I've never defiled the the screwdriver user got me, too special. Christmas on /who/ is pretty comfy. I'm trying to do a DW themed tree but I can't find any adequately shaded blue baubles. Makes me reee.

Correct. You will receive your prize shortly.

Immigrant he only wears the holey jumper in Listen and In the Forest of the Night

you're tearing me apart

Wahey, I got it fecking right lads!
I wasn't sure, because I remembered the TARDIS being lit less warmly in that one (admittedly I've only rewatched it once since it aired).

>still get the adventure games on CD rom.

Kek, that's my list, I just saw those and couldn't help but add them
Kek, that's my

Requesting a gothification of this.

Hear me out, but what if?
What frame, but with floof.

dont forget to change the URL to
smile.amazon.com where you can select a charity

>Kek, that's my

top 10 anime betrayals

pls no bully, I'm drunk

>tfw Lym forgot the nails again

Reminds me of Saffron from Republica, or doctor girlfriend

I tried to do them and failed miserably.

One sec, I'll try and get the PDF of that issue.

Which is the best interpretation of The Doctor?

Career tourist just trying to enjoy themself

Lonely God

Universal doogooder who searches out governments to topple

Time's champion

Vote now

Want to be a part of /who/ secret santa? Here's how!

Step 1: Set up an amazon account

Step 2: If you don't want people to know your full name go to My Account > Personalization >Your public Profile to change your name to something less tracky.

Step 3: Make a public wish list of stuff you want
Also make sure you add an address or your not getting shit. Go to List Actions > Update List Profiles. Enable 3rd party to get things from amazon sellers(and save a nice gifter a few bucks) For added safety, choose items fulfilled by amazon to avoid possible sharing of your personal address!

Step 4: You post your list with everybody elses

Step 5:???

Step 6: Profit!

Don't worry if you can't gift back, that's not what this is about.
Would like everyone who participates to receive a gift, so if you see a ** next to someone's list, move onto the next one that hasn't received a gift.

Gift Givers, please reply with the list you
purchased for so it can be noted.

17514VADVEQIM**
DGXY4RJPSQWB**
2CG83V99TQ9RD
OFSL0NT2DR5U**
2IZSELC8RIKC9**
1ICTY5EYJA536
2HR8QCNPF2EJV
2869K8NQWTDYU**
3PAIZYX4T3S3W -Amazon . co . uk
1MXNH09BNBX5 -Amazon . co . uk
2IZ3HNTFTN5L1 -Amazon . co . uk
3CAH1CFP6G2EL**
2YB70I6MMXBS3**
user requests a the Radical Doctor Lym requests Jess art.user requests art of a Ironside trying to make tea.
Post your lists!
Don't want a physical gift? Make a request for OC arts, Vocaroo holiday greeting, or something else maybe? Perhaps someone will fulfill your request!
Merry /who/mas!
Will add them to the copy pasta for the next thread.

All of them except lonely god.

Tortured soul of a semi-immortal helping other people because he cannot helps himself

Thanks, I appreciate it.

>there will never be an adults only special with capaldi playing the doctor as malcom tucker
One day.

hello
see this:
>dont forget to change the URL to
>smile.amazon.com where you can select a charity

I will add it, a good idea. Ty.

Tourist.

What's your favorite Kate Bush song Lym?

The one who broke the promise

man its a shame they ruined capaldi by giving him matt smith tier scenes like this.

he was so much better in series 9!

they shouldnt have rewritten his doctor.

OI YA CUNT! FOOK OF WITH YA BACK TO YER BLOODY FOOKIN BLACK LODGE, YEAH?!

Damn you, velvet user!