Is this unintentional cape kino?

Is this unintentional cape kino?

I genuinely love that movie. I find the rage of a bitter virgin compelling for some reason.

Best live action Akira film ever

It has been on my watchlist for years, got there since I am a sucker for low budget movies that get good scores. Should I give it a shot?

Do it, it's too good to pass up.

weeb kino

decent attempt at live action Akira

Better than any DC movie. Better than most Marvel movies. Stand on it's own pretty well.

kino

It's the tale of how a virgin NEET Sup Forums user gains superpowers, spills his spaghetti when he's about to get laid, then has an autistic telekinetic spergout over an entire town. What's not to like?

don't you need to work on season 3, Max?

Of course Sup Forums would like this complete trash

I almost want a sequel but then I realize it will fuck it up just like the last quarter of the movie already did.

>black guy died first
Good film

There was a sequel planned, the script is even floating around, but the studio refused to do it because they wanted "another Chronicle" and not an in-universe continuation. It's called Martyr, look around for the script.

jumper is better. this has better visual tho

Why unintentional? Also, I recall they were working on the early stages of a sequel, was that just abandoned? Never heard of it again.

Studio cancelled it, the script was more of an in-universe continuation than a sequel and they didn't want that. You can find the script online.

>jumper is better
You're a fucking idiot

Probably got shelved because Trank tanked.

Makes sense. There wasn't really where to go from there without focusing on a whole new set of characters.

Trank?

no u r

No. They straight up copied an episode of x-files

>>It's the tale of how a virgin NEET Sup Forums user gains superpowers
except he was in school and had friends

The xfiles borrowed from a lot of stuff user.

His only friend was his cousin, till he gained powers then he had the black dude.

h-hes just like me

>tfw you will never get superpowers
>you dont even want to fuck anyone over you just want to be able to fly and go anywhere whenever you please and experience ultimate freedom

i dont want to want this anymore, its a dream thats impossible to fulfill

literally what are you waiting for

It was a dumb and boring movie.

That movie wasnt capeshit it was a brilliant allegory about what happens when a child from a violent home grows to the point where he can overpower his father... first he seeks justice to use his new strength to correct all that is wrong with his world but then falls prey to the cycle and becomes the same kind of monster that made him

What happened to the guy on the right?
Both Dane & the black guy did capeshit and a bunch of movies

He got in to a car wreck and is disabled now.

He's in Jungle with Daniel Radcliffe.

>be Andew
>have superpowers
>the most powerful of the three apparently
>need money
>???
>decide to rob a liquor store for chump change

wtf desu...was he recovering from post-trauma because of his mom or...I mean, he could literally just fly money transport truck, or better yet, show people what he can do for 100 bucks.

What a shitty fucking movie. Even worse than Carrie.

the sequel was going to be kino but it got cancelled