Now that the dust has settled

We all agree that MJ was the best Spiderman Homecoming character, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bronx_High_School_of_Science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queens_High_School_for_the_Sciences_at_York_College
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specialized_high_schools_in_New_York_City
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And Liz was the worst character

No, but we can agree that Sexy May is Best May

I don't like her because she's the wrong skin colour. I turned the movie off after less than a minute because it made two virtue signals in the opening scene.

All the fucking characters in this travesty of a Spider-Man film were horrible. Fucking capeshit faggots

Why is mj a nigger? What did I miss here in capeshitland

Nah she was a dope

need a little ice there, snowflake?

What's wrong with having a brown MJ?

MJ was like every super obnoxious girl I ever knew back in high school rolled up into one person, and then I was told that I was supposed to like her. So no.

she was way too "relatable" to be mary jane. i don't remember mary jane talking about protesting and acting like a bitch to be "quirky".

this movie's only saving grace was michael keaton. this film was literally designed by people that sat in a room and thought "what do kids do? vlog? GREAT IDEA!" As soon as they had Spider-Man vlogging, I was already turned off from the entire movie. Fucking stupid. Imagine if Tobey Maguire Spider-Man pulled out a PDA, that would be utterly retarded. Thank god that was only the beginning. It still doesn't excuse MJ, and her awful portrayal.

Her being a nigger is not even the worst part, she does not resemble the character outside of the name "MJ" Why even call her MJ?

This movie was made to be as diverse, acceptable, and relatable as possible.

Loser

She's suppose to be a hot red head, not an ugly shitskin.

do you remember when white main characters were allowed to have white love interests and white best friends?

not a single white person in sight

>MJ's a nerd and Peter is cool this time

THE HOUSE OF IDEAS

Um Spiderman is set in a majority non-white city

>not a single white person in sight
He is white, right? Also, the sturdy girl next to him.

Q U E E N S

whites in majority non-white cities still tend to breed with other whites. The interracial marriage rate in the US is like 2% yet of the main relationships in this movie almost all were interracial.

I don't even care about the race thing as much as the fact that it was designed by studio execs not an actual director. The movie was so multicultural not to reflect reality but just so it could be sold to as many demographics as possible.

Cissy boi

You already get that in Captain America. Do all characters have to be exactly the same?

Her performance was a pretty decent homage to this chick. Have to say it was done a little better in Breakfast Club though.

>Reee non-whites should be never be represented in movies

Fuck off

Why are you even bringing marriage into this discussion? You should just go back to Sup Forums if the sight of non-whites trigger you this much.

lana del rey is soyboy trash

Breakfast Club was super overrated
>movie ends with everyone admitting that they'll never talk to each other again after supposedly working past their clique divides, and then ditching the nerd character to do all their homework while they leave early

The racial ancestry of the people in the school in the movie was greatly influenced by ideas about what would be good for marketing the movie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bronx_High_School_of_Science

>Although the student body comprises almost every ethnic group in New York City, about 63% of Bronx Science's student population is Asian as of 2015. White, Black, and Hispanic students represent 22%, 3%, and 6% of the school's student population respectively. The ratio of female to male students, as of 2015, is approximately 1:1.25.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queens_High_School_for_the_Sciences_at_York_College

>Queens High School for the Sciences at York College (commonly called QHSSYC or just QHSS) is a New York City public high school that specializes in mathematics and science. It admits students based on their scores on the Specialized High Schools Admissions Test.

The school was formed in 2002

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specialized_high_schools_in_New_York_City

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City#Demographics
>The city's population in 2010 was 44% white (33.3% non-Hispanic white), 25.5% black (23% non-Hispanic black), 0.7% Native American, and 12.7% Asian.[251] Hispanics of any race represented 28.6% of the population

>Approximately 37% of the city's population is foreign born and more than half of all children are born to mothers who are immigrants

>approximately 1.1 million Jews in New York City.[299][300] over half living in Brooklyn;[301] The Jewish population makes up 18.4% of the city

This, bollywood should stay away from the MCU

Says the guy who posted Floyd's most overrated album

>shilling your nutritionless diet in every single thread
kys

I SAY PENIS
YOU SAY ______

It’s a complete bullshit spidey movie. Race washing aside, the biggest travesty is that Spider boy is tony’s little twink bitch. It’s just garbage that he gets into this rich gifted school through daddy stark. This is not the character at all. Just fuck Marvel and fuck Disney.

I completely forgot this movie existed

LMAO great movie.

You watched it?

The blonde australian girl was the best character.

Her tits aren't particularly big but there's something so hot about them.

Who?

Is this a movie to promote milfs or something? I mean, it's the only explanation to include a good looking woman like tomei and at the same time... a human with a putrid face as a teenager.

Angourie Rice's character.

Nope she's just a moody nigger. Basically a filler movie to make the spidey fans happy

Actual best character coming through

>inb4 "not like muh comics"

Literally who? Post a pic

Wow so edgy and hip XD

nigger

I don't really understand the point of this Flash. He's supposed to be a bully, but doesn't really represent a physical or social threat and he seems kind of dumb.

She's a cute.

They wanted to do something other than the generic football playing Aryan bully that's been done to death since the 80's, so they turned him into a comic relief teenage jackass.

Based Pajeet Chad

Looks jewish to me

that's not DSotM

I find it hilarious how they all black and spiderman is a bong. America is completely cucked.

They could have easily picked a hot naturally pretty girl. But they had to go for the urban market if you know what I mean

There's a reason they didn't use Gwen Stacy and they gave themselves an exit strategy with "MJ", but it's probably just so they don't have to pay as many actors in the long run

I love how she redpilled me on slavery and the Washington monument. White people not even once.

>acts and looks nothing like mary jane
>but let's call her MJ anyway

Zendaya is pretty though

>Hollywood once again kills off another redhead for the sake of "diversity"
Making her WOKE AF XD was just spitting on the grave. This shit is fucking insufferable to watch. It shocks me to think that people could stand, let alone enjoy homecoming just with the amount of social justice pandering it committed.

This movie was approved by Stan Lee. she's canon

I'm pretty sure the only way to not get his approval is to not let him cameo in some way

>look you old fuck approve this bullshit or you won't get a cameo

>Wah why isn't everyone a Sup Forumstard

>Hey I have an idea, let's take a character that's supposed to be a ginger (One of the smallest and most oppressed minorities in the world), and make her African-American (One of the largest and most represented ethnic groups on the planet).

>most oppressed
???

Ginger kids get beat up like crazy in the US. Hell, there's a kick a ginger day, though everyone just seems to think it's funny.

Kek

Mary Jane is a redhead, but not any more a ginger than Black Widow

I like the girl and guy that did the school news. I laffed.

Ugly old bitch

>the new face of America
The jews won.

How is she so perfect

that movie was literally the biggest pile of sjw shit i have seen. They dont even try to hide it anymore.

>reee whites must be a minority in white countries

She was in a lot of promotional cast photos but pretty much disappeared from the actual movie.

What happened guys?

>SPIDY is from QUEENS
>GOES TO BRONX SCIENCE FOR THE SHOOTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What a slut.

>best character
>literally killed the chance of getting Agent Venom
You mean worst character

the Sony side producers literally said "physical bullying no longer exists" so they changed Flash's character to reflect that

America isn't a white country, sweetie

Are Sup Forumstards the only ones who didn't like the movie?

well the country parts are still white just not the city parts

You guys realize she's not actually supposed to be MJ right? They have said it was simply a homage that they call her that, but she's an original character who may or may not even have a romantic relationship with Spiderman.

lmao shut up you big fuckin ginge

And this movie takes place in the city

>those thighs

Phew

i don't remember even seeing her. but what's with this pair of shoes? it looks............expensive

It's a subtle representation of the white race being stronger than the others. Parker not only garners the affection of Liz but also MJ, a Hispanic and black. His ethnic sidekick also practically 'slaves' over his needs during the course of the film. Peter is clearly the strongest character in he movie alongside the villain, who is also white.

Notice Parkers web looks very much like it has been sown together with cotton, a reference to the black cotton farmers.

Bravo Watts.

Accurate representation of modern Queens

So it's true that Raimi was lowkey hired as creative consultant.

BRAVO SONY

>TFW you havent experimented teenage love with an autistic hot half-nigress MJ

Just kill me already ;_;

What is it about that preppy ivy league on girls that turns me on so much?

Kek

That has got to be them backpeddling after the backlash from fans

She's the girl who wants Thors dick in her.

Wants to preserve her racial purity. I like it.

Who did she want to marry and kill?

they do anal

Nope.