Blunder of the Year

Even for capeshit, this was fucking awful.

true

fuck ou you little mihher

the DCpajeet speaks

I loved BvS and couldn't understand the hate. But I'm happy I only say JL for $5. What a shit show. This may go down as one of the worst comic movies of all time. That shot of Batman laying down on that bright green astroturf after Superman tosses him, and say "yeah, something is bleeding." baffles me how it got passed so many eyes and they said "yup, that's fine." Oh, and the obvious reshoots in the middle of Bruce finding Barry, and the reshoot being about FUCKING BRUNCH!!

Fuck this movie.

I like Batman vs Superman more than this, hell this was so bad I might even like Suicide Squad more.

>"and we have truly become JUSTice league"

Did anyone else hate it when they said this line in the movie?

the DC is for niggers

Lets all agree the Snyder parts were fucking 10/10 kino though

>that scene where WW foiled terrorist bombing in London

Still don't understand what it has got to do with anything in the movie desu.

LOL

its no worse than iron man 2 honestly
but it shouldve been a lot better but that chink at WB ruined everything

Still hanging on, eh Snyderfags?

BvS was far better but I think JL just didn't have enough build up like the 35films marvel put into their series

>mfw eagerly waiting for Snyder's 4 hour Extended directors cut with commentary

I made the mistake of watching BvS in theaters, not again.

They ruined Synders vision & it bombed anyway

Fucking Warner Brothers are useless

It's a clear cut case of why movies shouldn't just have "scenes" because they're cool if they don't add to the story. It was a waste. They just didn't know what to do for her introduction.

Holy shit, Batman's introduction. The robber adding all the exposition to the audience. "They're from space, like aliens? It's because he's gone isn't he?". Whedon is a shit writer.

Thanks to Whedon. Fuck Whedon.

>no worse than iron man 2
That's not a compliment or something to take pride in. Iron Man 2 is also a poor movie.

I hate capeshit but I went to this with a girl since there wasn't any other movie at the time. It was awful. It would even be more interesting to watch it they kept showing the Amazons instead of Superman and those two retarded characters of sea and speed.

>I-it's Whedons fault!
The fun aspect is the only reason some people liked it. It would have been even worse off if they didn't bring him in

the "fun" scenes all felt incredibly forced and out of place. The batman "something is bleeding" was by far the worst offender. It added nothing to the movie, was out of character, and super fucking awkward.

At least the old battle shots with the gods and green lanterns were kino as fuck.

Agreed. This film could’ve been something special

I love everything DC. I have batman tattooed on my arm. I loved BVS and didn't get the hate, I liked Suicide Squad but understood the hate. MoS was great and I don't understand the hate, I even love Snyder.

In saying that, JL was fucking awful. It really was. Which sucks because the colossal failure it was will mean the DCEU is about to come to an end outside of Wonder Jew.

What makes this worse is that I actually like the Infinity War trailer, and know that I'll probably end up seeing it twice.

I felt like I saw 90% of the movie from the trailers

There wasn’t 1/1000th the bitching, though

How the fuck did Zach Snyder get entrusted with something this big after Watchmen?

How long will we have to wait until another Justice League film is at all possible under a new director?

It makes me sick to my stomach that DC has fumbled what should have been a go ahead touchdown.

>At least the old battle shots with the gods and green lanterns were kino as fuck.
No it looked like a videogame. Terrible CGI and villain

I dunno dude, I could of told you immediately after watching Iron Man 2 that it was a shit movie. There was no honeymoon period for me.

*Breathes in*

Anyone that thought the “fun” aspects added to JL rather than defiling it or that, for fucks sake, “JL was better than BvS” like he numales on tomato.com insisted is actually, factually retarded and I not only reject anything you have to say but also wish you were dead and further that you’d never been born. The world would be Leagues better off

Imagine blaming Snyder because you were too dumb to process Watchmen...
Please never have to influence over anything ever, thanks

this movie was worse than batman v superman, I don't understand why people are calling this one better.

>batman jokes

The movie is amazingly inconsistent. BvS was consistently terrible but they stick with it through the entire movie. This one is just frustrating.

Because nu-males had “fun” laughing at quips

how much does this movie have to earn to recuperate the costs?

Batman vs Superman at least has good fight scenes, an entertaining villain, looks nice...I can say none of those things for this movie.

That's a lot that you just said, but no where in that word salad was an argument

600 million minimum. they are at 480 currently, two weeks away from star wars. in other words, they are fucked in the ass.

Anyone who's said pre-Whedon JL was shit is fucking lying, there's no shot in any capeshit movie that rivals this.
It was gonna be a Seven Samurai-esque kino, with the LOTR inspired battle scene. Fuck WB

$650-700 mil
It will probably get there and then turn a profit on home video (not to mention merchandising) but it deserved to lose money
I can’t believe they capitulated to the beta males...

They passed 500 a few days ago

>Whoa, he's standing on something.... WITH A CGI SKY ABOVE HIM
Damn..truly amazing. Snyder is a God. NOTHING in any other superhero movie rivals this shot right here

is 600 million counted worldwide or North America only? As far as I know studios don't really earn much from foreign markets, specially Chinaland.

also.

>600-700 million just to recover the money.

fuck.

Thanks dumbfag
Have fun with your hollowed out memefests

BvS needed $800m. This needs anywhere from $850 - 1 billion

>I DONT KNOW HOW DEPTH OF FIELD AND POST-PROCESSING WORKS

Have you literally ever watched a movie that didn’t have an after credits scene?
The answer is pretty clearly “no”, save your breath

>has most popular comic book characters in it
>loses out to a franchise built on Marvels B and C-list characters
The absolute state of the DCEU

>EVERYTHING SNYDER MAKES IS KINO EVEN THOUGH IT'S ALL OBVIOUS GREENSCREEN AND CGI

The Fun™ scenes were the worst.

>Has zero arguments
>I'll mention Disney or Marvel!
Ah, classic move of the Snydercuck

>How the fuck did Zach Snyder get entrusted with something this big after Watchmen?

Because Watchmen was solid.

Snyder doesn't fuck around with greenscreen. When he can't get the actual shot, he puts the greenscreen to its fullest and applies his kino aesthetic so it looks real

No worse than Age of Ultron or the first two Thor movies. Yeah those were bad but they didn't get shit on nearly as much as this by normies.

>BvS was consistently terrible

How do you mean?

Watchmen also bombed

>GREENSCREEN AND CGI

So?

Uh no it didn't sweetie

An argument for what? What’s this kid talking about?
Anyone?

Kal el no.

$180m on a $130m budget is a giant flop

Watchman was only solid because he was translating, with minor deviations, Moore's story and Gibbons' panels to the big screen. IOW, all the work had been done for him.

As soon as he had to come up with his own ideas it was all Randian superheroes, mashing Dark Knight Returns with Doomsday/Death of Superman when each needed to be their own story, and whatever the literal fuck he was trying to achieve with Justice League.

Look, I get it. I really do. The DC hero stable is very strong and it deserves better. They have overall the best brand recognition (Spider-Man being the one outlier even after Marvel's recent efforts) and some really great stories in the comics or animated series from back in the day. This should have been a slam dunk.

But Snyder was *not* the right choice here and he showed his hand in some changes from Watchmen and especially with Sucker Punch.

He should have topped out at Director of Photography, where he would have gone down as a legend of the industry. He just doesn't have what it takes to be a director and certainly shouldn't have been given the job of running the whole DCEU.

And Snyder is to blame?

Because those movies are so fucking forgettable. Give it time, I'll forget that this even came out.

I think that one can be blamed on the lack of recognition of source material and them not really selling the general public on the idea. I mean, the marketing was all like "Imagine if superheroes were dark and gritty, and you could watch a movie with that starring Not!Batman!" and everyone just said "But we can already do that and see a movie that stars Actual!Batman."

Watchmen is competently made but is working with extremely strong material so it's not a surprise it came out well.

Why tuhe fuck green lanter doesn't appear in modernity, you just established in the flashback.They waste time with thoses dumb russian ffs.

Will JL even reach 600-700m worldwide?

>Watchman was only solid because he was translating, with minor deviations, Moore's story and Gibbons' panels to the big screen. IOW, all the work had been done for him.

You are ignorant, boy. A lot of creative decisions and competency is required for good translation as well.

>As soon as he had to come up with his own ideas it was all Randian superheroes,

So? All superheros are a randian.

>mashing Dark Knight Returns with

Nothing was taken from TDKR except a few visual homages. The motivation for Batman going after Superman is totally different.

>Doomsday/Death of Superman

Killing Superman was necessary because if Superman was still around then JL loses its purpose.

>when each needed to be their own story

I agree with this. You can blame the studios for trying to get to JL as fast as possible.

>and whatever the literal fuck he was trying to achieve with Justice League.

Tragically, we'll never know.

Meanwhile BvS is outright legendary. A decade later and people will still be talking about it.

Sad reminder that visually impaired manchildren who think Civil War was “epic” won’t rest until all Hollywood blockbusters are empty quipfests that look as ugly as that airport tarmac so that you don’t even realize you’re not watching ABC / The CW
Film is dead

>A lot of creative decisions and competency is required for good translation as well.
Not when you stick as close to the source material as they did with Watchmen. The only major difference (aside from excising superflous plotlines which is an obvious tack to take) is that it changes from bio-engineered psychic squid to making things appear as though Manhattan has attacked the world.

Taking just the visual cues from DKR is what fucked it up, they needed to do it properly instead of just use "Batman is extra mad at Superman, hurr hurr" and Superman dying needed more build-up work so people actually gave a shit. I don't think he needed to be dead to give JL a point either- Steppenwolf could have been a lot more dangerous and required everyone in the League to bring down rather than just re-animating Supes, or there could have been another greater threat they were trying to contain- like having Lex trying to acquire all the Mother Boxes himself and summon Steppenwolf, with the League playing catch-up and beset by classic antagonists who were working for Lex and saving Steppenwolf/Darkseid for JL2.

A big part of the problem was definitely the rush. I know they probably thought the pop culture saturation would let them take shortcuts but you can't shortcut a decent story.

>Watchmen is competently made but is working with extremely strong material so it's not a surprise it came out well
You say that now, but it was considered “unfilmable” for 30 years and it’s a small miracle we got as complete and faithful an adaption as we did

what the fuck is on with your fucking reddit tier spacing.

Oh sweetie

>Meanwhilte BvS is outright legendary

But user iron man 2 is by far the worst marvel movie. And its not even close.

I’ve literally never once encountered a masculine man that tries to shit on Snyder the way these nu-males do
The hate is 100% soy, and I dare you to indicate otherwise

It's not as wide as you anus.

Or the thirsty Lois lane. Fucking cringe shit and when cyborg abandons everyone to drown but oh wait the next scene they are fucking fine and cyborg making the batplane faster but then never showing how

Better than the first Avengers

It might win every Razzie

You’re part of the poisoning going on that nit picks every fart that every dog of every actor ever has

Fuck you! It is entertaining. One line of dialogue cannot ruin the movie. Even if superman all of a sudden said “i like to fart in my red tight undies”

>Incredible Hulk
>Thor
>Thor 2
>Iron Man 3
>Age of Ultron
>Guardians 2
>Doctor Beyoncé

ya just because I had sex with a man doesn't mean i'm gay. so fuck off, faggot.

I don't even like avengers but you seriously can't be that delusional.

This
More than a year later and there's constant threads and discussion about it on Sup Forums

I am sorry you were ass raped.

some faggot post about it
everyone shit on him and the flick
faggot kill himself
repeat process.

The three paths of denial for DCfags are pretending all critics are wrong, pretending you always hated all capeshit or blaming it all on Whedon

talking about how shit it is 10 years from now doesn't make it legendary

The Razzies have always been the most Reddit-tier dork spasms imaginable
They gave Kubrick a Razzie (look it up)
They gave Wall Street a Razzie (look it up)
Literally the easiest thing in the entire world is making fun of easy targets, but somehow these virgins still manage to royally fuck that up and embarrass themselves consistently throughout the decades

Blade Runner?

i raped your mom and i can prove it.

Have you read these "reviews" by the "critics"?

This is the comeback you're going with?

You DCucks are a special breed, aren't ya?

ya coz i already cummed on your moms back. REKT

bred your mom.