Ant Man and The Wasp Leaks

Posted on Sup Forums before, they suggested I post in here. Last Monday I got my hands on the ant-man and wasp script. I read it in parts over a few days as it was left on my bosses desk.

It was dated feb 2017. Ant-man and the wasp spoilers seem obvious, however, WARNING, MAJOR MAJOR....MAJOR Marvel Cinematic Universe Spoilers to follow. As Ant-man and The wasp makes direct reference to events that happened after Civil War and before their film. There is no way to conclude what film these events happen in, but speculate away.

>Film opens with Scott on a mission
>he is trans-versing around pipes all shrunk. He has to evade a rat, lots of running and sliding and use of the ants , scott is in a tight spot and can't just get big again
>He is sneaking in and pym is guiding him. With many comments of how this was a ridiculous idea
>pym says he has finally made it out, but he may be too late
>Scott turns a valve and we cut to Cassie walking out of school and the sprinklers turn on and start showering her and her classmates, she laughs, looks around longingly and then smiles.

>We cut to Hope chewing out Scott and Pym about doing something to wreck-less, they could have been caught.
>pym says it was for his daughter and little things in life matter, reminding her how difficult it was to her her a carebear when she was 5, implying he and her mom shrunk to steal one
>Scott shrugs and nods, but hope insists that his notorious status should be taken seriously, with a direct reference to spider-man being a vigilante in NY

>we cut to scott who goes to work in shop in SF, Luis greets him and Scott heads to the back and begins working on phones and fixing some things, using his laptop. He gets a video call from his daughter who is really excited, they talk about the sprinklers doing off at school.

>Hydra are working with the cross particles and having horrible results replicating it. Carson is walking with a scientist and they got past a room that has hazard tape, it looks torn with a spiral pattern to it

>the scientist says they have a new idea to try to calculate the equations. We see a bunch of ultron drone parts and the heads are all linked together to their server room.

>carson reference the danger of the this and scientist insist they've physically re-wired them all, closed network, no wifi, no ability to even move

>We cut to paxton in a park, who is looking around. Finally he feels something under his foot, it's scott shrunk down.
>paxton lets him into a bottle cap and brings him home, cassie gets a nice surprise.
>paxton distracts maggie, who eventually comes in and sternly talks to nothing as scott shrank. Maggie is worried what kind of effect scott is having on cassie as a masked illegal criminal
>scott talks with maggie and paxton a bit about the avengers and how scott isn't really with them
>there's someone at the door, the open it, it's barton, who asks if scott his here
>Scott acts like he doesn't know him.

>cuts to barton and scott driving up to the Pym place. Lots of talk of how he even found him, barton saying the 2nd time is easier than the first.
>they get inside and talk with pym and hope. Barton shows them details about hydra work and accidents happening, and the cross particles. Pym burshes it off, they won't solve it. Barton shows him satelite photos, one just off dirt, one of a spiral crater and one of rubble in the crater
>barton highlights that whether they solve it or not, this is dangerous and barton wants a safe to dispose of the cross particles and anything else hydra has.
>there is talk of stark and hawk eye says "believe me, even if he and I were on speaking terms even he could not afford the long distance call it would take"

>we cut to barton who is climbing around the rubble he showed pym, laying low.
>enter scott on a flying swarm of ants and the wasp who flies ahead of him. Pym is monitoring from a van and we see Luis is the driver.
>action set piece of scott and hope taking on hydra guys, who have unique tech, some mech suit type stuff, lots of goons and gadgets. Barton is staking out anyone who tries to flee.
>carson looking worried, gets in a suit and activates it. It seems to create a vacuum around. Pym has eyes on it and says it is not stable.
>be blasts out in a tornado and starts ripping the lab apart. Hope is trying to collect all the cross particle containers.
>barton can see in the tornado and makes a shot onto Carson which stops him and he falls from the air.
>it was only temporary as the tornado whips up again and is stop and go in its destruction, make its way toward the town. Scott feels he has no choice and turns into giant-man.
>hope is trying to fight against the toward, they're both trying to get to carson. The action and struggle continues as the towns people are all taking notice. Barton see's the police on the way and gets back to the van with Luis.
>barton is frustrated as pym isn't in the van, Luis is explaining about how pym said he would go to the lab and he had this sweet idea on how to dissolve the cross particles, but like didn't want anyone to know the formula.
>Scott and Hope are able to stop Carson, but hope can't get his suit off, it keeps spasming sometimes, but now have the police and military surrounding them. Scott is pretty drained from being giant-man. Hope says there's no time tells scott to shrink, even he passes out, which he does. Shrunk down hope saves them and they make their escape

>Back in the van they're monitoring pym, but he's gone off camera. Hope is worried, but barton says he's got radio contact and none of the camera ants have picked up any hydra, it seems empty. They go back to worrying about carson and his suit being in police custody. Too concerned they follow the van carson was take away in

>pym is in the hydra lab using pym particles and a device to vaporize the cross particles.
>that's when pym notices the ultron network. The two of them begin to talk, Pym saying he knows what he did, and ultron saying he knows what pym did, and is impressed with the particle.
>the back and forth continues with how ultron understands it and inentionally gave them close, but false equations. Pym is examining all the heads and network as they speak. Ultron talks as if these are his last moments.
>pym shakes his head and talks about how he is harmless now and killing him would not help anyone.
>ultron agrees, and mentions the quantum realm and bringing back janet

>A giant helicopter with a huge cage shows up and ross gets out. He has his men transport carson in it, they can't figure out how the suit works either.

>scott and luis are making snacks in the van and joking about good eats.
>Pym is in contact with hope and barton and says he is headed home, he has taken care of the cross particles. They're still trying to find a way to get carsons suit

>the team is trying to come up with a way to get him, they know the suit is unstable and could go off, but they're also wanted, so they can't just tell ross. They realize the path they'll take, they'll fly the chopper directly over phoenix Arizona to rendezvous with an airplane.
>barton says with the amount of surveillance they have, flying into the container is risky. Barton has another idea.

>cut to scott on the end of an arrow and hawkeye firing it at the helicopter, with hope at the back end
>they get into the container and begin to try to take carsons suit off, hope is trying to at least get the replicated cross particles out safely.
>carson says it was a pretty neat idea getting big like that, and wanted to try it himself
>carson then reveals the suit is voice activated and scott tries to cover carsons mouth
>the whirlwind busts the contained in a huge gust, scott and hope shrink to buy themselves time on the fall. Hope going to full size and shrinking to catch scott.
> the tornado is over phoenix and ross and his copters are forced to land.
>scott feels like the only way to stop carson is to get big and grab him again
>hope tells him not to, but she will
>hope goes giant.
>homage to attack of the 50 foot woman as hope is fighting a tornado sprial of size destruction over a freeway and leading into the city.
>scott works with hawkeye for a way to shut the suit down, fixing his EMP arrow that stalled it before. Hope needs to grab him and hold him still, which is not easy to do as he whirls and create vacuums and gusts.
>hawkeye eventually makes the shot and the suit stops. Janet goes back down to normal size and flies him away
>ross tries to back in the air to follow but scott and hawkeye made sure their helicopters cant take off

>they get the suit off carson, shrink it, and crush it. They leave carson tied up at a police station
>luis is the van saying how crazy it all was and how they were like, wow, and then they did this and that
>scott looks worried and notes that it was a big deal and will be the news, how they were military aircraft and that wont look good for the vigilante side of things.
>hope comforts him, but tells her to never take off that mask, that if anyone found out, she'd be in as much as trouble as he is
>barton says he's working on that end too. They all thank each other.

>scott gets back to his apartment with luis and sees all the negative news about the ant-man and the wasp attack in phoenix. There's destruction and certainly a toll
>scott goes to paxtons house, this time, as himself and watches from afar. Cassie is happy playing with Paxton and Maggie.
>scott gets a moment with cassie and tells him how right and wrong are hard sometimes. She's excited, but doesn't want cassie to think he's cool cause of the crazy things does, she tells her that her mom is right, thre's a right way and wrong to do things

>pym has been working on the ultron heads. They're talking about different realms and portals and how janet could easily be alive and saved.
>pym is working on the old ant-man suit. modifying it as a means to go to the quantum realm
>they've been experimenting sending ants with cameras to a sub-atomic level
>they talk about the human mind getting lost and why scott didn't, the echoing voice of his daughter helped ground him to his reality
>Ultron really feels he has grown and respect pym as a foster father much more than his original parents
>pym still does not trust him to give him a body or network access
>ultron suggests sending him to the quantum realm, that pym has used his particles too much it could be detrimental to him to go to the quantum realm himself

>Hope and scott are on a date and their talking about their roles as heroes. Their responsibility to protect people, that carson had to be stopped but at what cost?
>there's some goofy dialogue about quitting and not telling pym about possibly registering with the accord
>they have a genuine date too with a playful back and forth

>Ross is questioning carson about cross and pym particles, the suit and hydra. There is talk about that kind of power really defending the world in the face potential threats. That they never know when some mad titan may come knocking on the door
>carson and ross seem to see eye to eye, and carson says the research was already done, corrupted files on pym and cross particles exist, but need to be recovered
>ross says he knows someone who could such a thing and he seems quite bored lately, cutting to Zemo in his cell

>hope is pretty enamored with her fame. She uses the suit in her off time and makes appearances and saves people, even though every time it makes the news. Continuing to report her as an unlicensed enhanced persons.
>her father is oblivious to this. They're both caught up in their work.
>Hope feels isolated from scott as he still is trying so hard to make everyone he knows happy, cassie, pym, luis, and herself, but she's enver felt happier

>pym and ultron think it's time to be reunited with janet. Pym delves into the quantum realm, it should protect him. Ultrons face starts to laugh.

>scott is trying to balance his work life with cassie and still toys with the idea of being ant-man, but doesn't take the public criticism well
>hope calls scott worried she hasn't seen in father in a day or two
>the two begin to search and shrink down for a hidden door of pyms. Using the ants to dig and search for a passage way.
>the two eventually find their way into his lab area with the ultron server, they recognize him and talk to him
>ultron explains how is powerless and could be stopped simply by turning him off, but he knows where pym is.

>carson and zemo after decrypting old files determine janet went sub-atomic, Ross and they are excited as this means there is a suit with pym particles there. Carson never had access to pym particles and only cross particles.

>Hope and Scott and determine what to do, as ultron explains he is in the quantum realm, but sent him in a dangerous way. That he sent pym into the quantum realm with an excess of energy, pym needed an extra field to protect him and opening the portal again, for either direction will be like opening a shaken up soda, it will explode out into our world

>carson is working with scientists to go sub-atomic and back to get janets suit, with no knowledge of ultrons trap, they trigger it. A spiraling rippled of energy flies above them tearing a hole in the the dimensions as a large opening tears its way across the san francisco bay

>as hope scott and ultron are debating what to do or even trust each other, they hear this. Scott grabs an ultron head and they see outside to all this strange stuff spilling out from the sky into the bay.

>Ultron professes he had nothing to do with this, and scott and hope think it must be carson. Creatures spill out and structures are getting closer and closer to the bridge and the city.
>Scott drops the ultron head on the lawn and as pym and hope suit up
>they get to the bay and it's a mess over things, the quantum realm clouds and a couple monsters
>they land on top of a tower of the golden gate bridge. An orange ring appears and out walks dr.strange.
>He introduces himself and see's what an issue they're having.
>they discuss the issue of getting all the clutter back, and saving pym. Hope begins to fly towards the portal

>cut the ultron head on pyms lawn, which uses a mass of ants to move it away

>scott goes big and has a struggle from shrinking and growing as he tries to put the weird structures back in the portal while also evading a monster
>dr.strange is assisting as well using magic

>hope makes her way into the quantum realm and finds her father and mother.
>Hope arrives its as if Pym just got there and so did Janet.
>pym says he knew it was a one way trip, and that janet has been here too long and that pym has used his particles too much. Janet is proud of her daughter

>Hope leaves the portal and signals to strange to close it, as giant scott is grabbing a couple creatures and throwing them back in.

>Dr.strange, and them thank each other for the help. Saying they should really consider joining the avengers, stark isn't all bad and after the recent deaths of black widow and falcon they could use the help

>ross is disappointed in what carson could accomplish, the public is now praising ant-man and the wasp as they helped save san francisco

>after all is said and done Luis is dropped off Hope and Scott from his van and there's a birthday party at Paxtons house. It's for cassie, and Scott says "it's a little different, Im invited this time" and he looks at an invitation written by her
>hope introduces herself to cassie. Maggie still kind of gives scott a werid look. Scott tells Cassie that he doesn't do the ant-man thing anymore. Cassie says she saw him save the city and Scott says "actually, that was her dad" and gives all the praise to pym
>scott says he just wants to lay low, but not that low.

>the final shot is of the ultron head has been carried to a shack like location, where the ants are building him a new body

So it's 10 hours long?

That's some shitty fanfiction.

>Ultron______1 of 22

As an actual insider I can confirm OP is full of shit as there are not nearly enough cosmic abstracts.

Go back to Sup Forums and post it there again.

No pics of actual script, no proof.

I liked the Ultron part.

I can try to get some tomorrow, they actually make you check your phone in at my work, but I think I can use my bosses computer and their webcam to screenshot some pics and put them on my flashdrive.

Can't you take a pic, send it to your e-mail/upload it and then delete it?

>Thinking ultron will be back
We all would like that, but isnot happening, Whedon fucked the character beyond all hope

I dont wanna have to clear the cache on my bosses computer. Im not logging into my email on theirs. I think SS+flash drive is easiest. Unless you guys think of a better way. A flash drive I can sneak in my keys, a phone I can't get in there.

>the recent deaths of black widow and falcon
oh

It's an "user thinks important heroes can die in the mcu" episode

With that said, I really hope ultron comes back

I meant from your cellphone. Otherwise you can put the pic inside a rar and hide it in the system files.

What do they check exactly?

>Falcon dies
Shitstorm incoming.

lol how long is this supposed to be? cool fan fix OP

I don't have a cell phone in there. After you check in and go to security you relinquish your phone and any other items. They literally have a babysitter for all the cell phones. If you get a call, you get notification from a page that you have a missed called from "whatever name they are in your phone" at "this number"

Well fuck. The yeah, I guess the flashdrive is the best option. Either that or hiding a phone in your asshole.

Good luck, user. I hope you're legit.

> pym is working on the old ant-man suit. modifying it as a means to go to the quantum realm

ABSOLUTELY BASED

It's a nice fanfic

You type like an infant. You can't keep pronouns straight within the same sentences, you mix character names up (referring to Hope as Janet), like every other sentence is a fragment, etc., etc.,

This also doesn't make any sense and is very disjointed. I can't follow the structure of this but at all, unless it were as said stupid fucking long.

It's way too long, and there's no way they're gonna bring that many characters into it, but it was a nice read.

I would love to see Pym/Ultron stuff and giant Wasp.

> Doctor Strange babysitting everyone

lel

>killing the woman and the black guy
Yeah I really don't think that's gonna happen.

this

>all these people saying its too long

Sup Forums i swear....

I saw this on Sup Forums yesterday, no thought it was too long. You guys realize screenplays can be like 200 pages and only 2 hours. Sometimes 5 lines takes a whole page. I think this whole thing is bs, but the length follows a three act structure. It seems like bs, why paxton and maggie tacked on? Why is clint alone hunting hydra? Ultron? Come on

>evade a rat
I was okay when the first movie forgot its own rules because it was to give us some badass scenes, but this seems a bit much.
He can ko punch a guy when shrunk, he should be able to punch a rat too.
>more forced Pym father-daughter
drama
Fuck, wasn't that supposed to be solved? Worst part of the 1st movie.

Suppose I'm buying your fanfic OP, when it this supposed to take place?

Because Ant-Man & The Wasp comes out right after Infinity War and this doesn't seem like it fits in the timeline. Does it happen right after Civil War, not in 2018?

>it was on my bosses desk

couple things:

a pdf file was on your boss's desk?

you work around screenwriters, readers and producers (and are presumably asked to read scripts legitimately yourself in that environment) and you don't know the correct possessive of boss, so you used the plural instead?

look, let me disabuse you of some notions here: you're not creative, nobody gives a shit about the over-written backstory you're trying to push, and that's why, even if you move to LA and get a job in the industry, nobody will ever buy your scripts

you do not have the instinct for it

I don't think this is a real leak but I don't get why people get so pissed off about threads like this. They're fun, it's fun seeing anons be creative.

I mean, Jesus, are you mad because it could mislead people? It's not like this is government data about their surveillance or some shit that actually matters being lied about, it's a comic book movie. Take it for what it is.

Black guys die all the time in movies.

Tying Ultron with Pym makes sense considering that's how it's supposed to be

Well I guess we could turn it into a better thread.

What do you guys wanna see from the sequel? I admit that I'd really like for Ultron to come back. Also, a lot more scenes in the Quantum Realm, that shit was my favorite in the first movie.

Not in Marvel movies. And they already almost killed War Machine, it would be stupid to kill Tony's other black friend after that. And ScarJo is too big of a name to kill off, they don't have enough female characters to simply replace her that easily.

Well, when Infinity War comes about there will be Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel, Wasp, Gamora, Mantis, Nebula, Valkyrie.

However you're right that they probably won't kill off Scarjo. She's still a big draw, no matter how much Sup Forums likes to bitch about her and her character. Lucy only made so much money because of her star power.

Except Sam and Tony aren't friends. Falcon is with Cap, and they wouldn't kill Black Widow, the Avengers are a sausage fest as it is.

>fun

Not really because the dumbasses who read this shit and think it's correct will start citing it elsewhere as fact spreading misinformation. It's actually not fun at all. OP just saying these are his ideas that he shat out while fapping to chinese cartoons would be more genuine and "Fun"

I forgot which team he's on, but still people would bitch about them treating black characters so badly.

You couldn't take a screenshot or photo, but remember all those details.

Nice fan fic.

>criticizes plural use over possessive where ee don't know the context and it could be correct
>goes on to use colons, commas and parentheses incorrectly

This guy.....

>will start citing it elsewhere as fact spreading misinformation

how is that a bad thing? You want to be able to discern real spoilers from the fake? Whether something is going to happen or not is out of our control. Speculation and leak topics can really on discuss possibilities anticipation and directions. We cannot discuss content till it is 100% decided upon. We often know leaks, but you know what else, they often change things. not because they leaked, but because it's part of the artistic process. When the movie comes out all is revealed and no speculation or leaks before mattered. Then the discussion of what could happen next take a spring board off of that content.

Im just trying to understand your mentality. If all you care about is content, why ever, EVER participate in conversation that are not? No casting calls, no theories, nothing else, whats the point? If it's not fun..... why are you even in this topic?

>ScarJo is too big of a name to kill off, they don't have enough female characters to simply replace her that easily.
That's exactly why killing off Widow makes sense. ScarJo is a big name so it'll attract attention and also that would mean passing the torch to Brie as the main female superhero of the franchise.

Based Ant-Man

Good fanfiction, would watch if actual movie