>I KILLED YOUR KID
>FUCK YOU

Manta confirmed Pat

Yeah, it's between Manta and Zoom. Zoom have some deep level issues

Pat?

Manta has no issues he only has hate.

Please ignore.

Behold

Have they put out the Gaiman stuff from after the original publication run yet? I haven't kept track.

That was a good thread.

Reverse Flash

>IT WAS ME, BARRY

At this point Barry and Arthur probably now when they're going to attack because they hear an autistic scream in the distant every time

Why hasn't Aquaman killed him back?

you don't get more asshole Than reverse flash

>dedicate life trying to kill Flash
>Realize that achieving that goal will write yourself out of existence
>dedicate life to destroying every bit of happiness in Flash's life
>flash had a good friend in grade school? RF gets rid of him
>pushes Barry down stairs
>knocks over ice cream cone
>there is no action too petty for RF to take

Didn't Darkseid, in the Silver Age, like to show up on heroes' couches with VHS tapes of their spouses cheating on them?

And at one point, I think, he made a theme park that let people gawk at 'actors' screaming in horror and begging for freedom. All just so folks would consider doing something before dismissing other peoples' suffering in order to not cause a scene and spare themselves any sort of trouble.

that was dark age, close to the 90s

No, he is a winner. Seriously, this guy is driven by pure anger, hate and hedonism. There is no reason for any of his acts, other than he hates Miracleman and wants to enjoy all the pleasures that he possibly can. He massacred all of London just to get Miracleman to notice him.

The truly scary part about him is that it is very likely that he is going to win. See, Grant Morrison and the asshat who used to run Warrior and Big Ben confirmed that Liberators is the future of the Miracleman line. Let that set in for a second. He is going to be the man who ruins humanity because he hates Miracleman and his family. If that is not petty, I don't know what is.

He has, but he keeps coming back.

Isn't that easy. He is not the Joker. Arthur and he are on the same level.