Chloe Moretz has a stalker!

Chloe Moretz has a stalker!
tmz.com/2017/12/01/chloe-grace-moretz-restraining-order-twitter-stalker/
>Chloe Grace Moretz says a man she believes to be mentally ill is stalking her online and in person ... and she needs legal protection.

>Chloe requested, and was granted, a restraining order against Terry Daniel Quick -- and in the docs she says he showed up at her house in November to confront her. On another occasion, also in November, she says he followed her and her boyfriend, Brooklyn Beckham, to a concert and a club.

>She says it's particularly frightening because Quick is bragging on social media about trailing her all over town. He's posted several creepy tweets ... one of which included a picture of real blood, she claims. On some of his social media pages he refers to Chloe as his wife and the "love of his life."

>n the docs, she says on November 29 Quick followed her from LAX to her home and tried to gain access.She says he actually rang her doorbell and her brother answered. Chloe's bro told him to leave, and that's when she called 911.

>Police responded and arrested Quick, who told cops he was engaged to Chloe.

>Quick must now stay 100 yards away from Chloe and have no contact with her, her mother and her brother.

No wonder the chloeposter wasn't around

Cast him

is it a younger bro? or why didn't he just end it right there?

i would, and then everyone on the bus would clap, and then i'd tell reddit about it.

so which one of you faggots is it?

I could understand classic Chloe but modern day Chloe, that guy has some real issues.

lol she's just kidding around guys, me and Chloe are just close like that

he just wants to be her pussy slave

More like her stalker needs police protection from her.

>bullying our beautiful flower
RUDE!

He's innocent

Well, nobody wants a poorly stocked fridge.

It says he's married to Chloe Grace Quick, not Chloe Grace Moretz.
They got the wrong Terry Daniel Quick.

Is this real?

Some sick shit

>Publicising the shaming of a blatantly mentally ill person
Who else but TMZ. Why are you reading this shit, OP?

>he followed her and her boyfriend, Brooklyn Beckham, to a concert and a club.he followed her and her boyfriend, Brooklyn Beckham, to a concert and a club.

But Brooklyn Beckham is 18 years old. Is our Chloe a child molester?

Moretz? More like "More Sets," that bitch is ripped. She made Arnold say "Damn."

>mental illness gives you a free pass to be a sperg

>a man she believes to be mentally ill

She shouldn't be so hard on herself.

I unironically think she looks good in this pic.

I want to put some meat in her crisper if you know what I mean.

>18 years old
>Child

>Missing the point this much

Never mind, I understand why you would read TMZ now.

Unless that's his favorite body type

Michael Shannon

Typical PlayStation owner.

Actually, we've had him all wrong...

Because he had to chase her.

Because he's the hero Chloe deserves, but not the one she needs right now, so he'll hunt her. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Chloe Knight.

all too real

>Quick
DEX vs. STR

The Maytag repair man has fallen so far

literally did nothing wrong

Erza Miller

Publicity stunt.

Chloe shoops have blurred the lines of what's real and what's not they look so convincing...

chloe should beat the shit out of him

You see this shit with every celebrity female. There’s always one guy who takes up half the comments section with “I love you” posts. Then you piss yourself laughing when you realize they waste their entire day doing this.

Wonder what his tripcode is

Yea but, her?

"Krager"

Alec Baldwin had a stalker. Lady stalkers are much scarier than manstalkers.

I can name 3 cases where a male one murdered or attempted to murder someone because they were infatuated with a star, but no women. Care to correct me?

most underrated post of the year

Yes, but that is the sort of body that screams fat before 30. It's that near-fat voluptuousness that women in their mid-30s maintaining.

He needs mental help. We all do.

Who will play Pablo in the biopic

lol fedora guy

kek this was my first thought

Alfie Allen

>when waifuism goes too far

who do i have to watch jerk off to see i love you daddy>

Idris

Edward Furlong

Fat Orlando Bloom.

>sees pic
Yeah he posted on Sup Forums I'm sure