This movie exposed women for everything they are

This movie exposed women for everything they are

HAVENT SEEN IT

RED PILL ME

You got to watch it, trust me mate

da gurl is da bad guy #woah #mindbending

Most women aren't that smart

women are more impulsive and may act more morally outside of normal bounds to justify/avenge something because they're so used to not receiving consequences or blow back.

which it is?

Mildly unhappy wife fools the entire world by staging her own death to look like her husband murdered her, going to insane lengths to make it as authentic as possible. She seeks shelter with an old flame, who she seduces and murders to make it look like he beat and raped her, so she can wander back to her husband, avail the media of its suspicions, and stockholm the man into staying with her.

>man's wife discovers he's been cheating
>spends months crafting a journal of false domestic disputes between the two of them
>fakes her own disappearance
>husband is lead suspect, evidence piles up against him. public opinion is not in his favor
>meanwhile wife is in hiding and gets robbed by rednecks who have puzzled out that she's some kind of fugitive
>husband is grilled on national television, wife sees this and takes pity
>wife tracks down a former lover/stalker, falsifies a rape by jamming a wine bottle into her vagina and (knowingly) crying in front of a security camera
>finally has sex with timid stalker guy and slits his throat with a hidden just as he cums inside her
>she contacts police, exonerates husband and ostensibly blackmails him into remaining loyal to her forever
>then she makes a crepe

personally I think Rosamund's Pikes are put to better use behind a space-sweater in DOOM but that's just conjecture

I only watched the trailer, but I did learn a valuable lesson from this movie. There is no way to say "I did not kill my wife" that doesn't make you sound like you killed your wife

It was a good representation of a female sociopath. Its kinda like a female version of Night Crawler.

pic related is essential anti-woman kino
>roasties on Letterboxd fucking put this into categories about stronk women when the entire message is that women are the embodiment of chaos and inherently evil

let me guess. you rarely, if at all, get laid.

She was robbed of the oscar.

Her caring about perception wasn't a bad deal for him, she's a freak, gave him a kid and made him rich.

Which at the end he realized.

It doesn't expose women at all. Women find this movie empowering because she was so smart about everything. Women like the idea of a woman being in control no matter good or bad.

The true problem with women is they think everything is about them and also falsely claim that they have it the worst in life because sexism. Meanwhile Men have a 10:1 suicide rate, have to hide any emotions (which are wrongly referred to as "femininity") and if they do show any emotions, they are shunned.

Oh no we bleed once a month a give birth! Meanwhile men struggle emotionally their entire lives and are expected to act a certain way or be seen as weak.

I'm just glad a I have a wife that feels the same way. We both hate weak pussy bitches who can't stand on their own or use sexism as a crutch.

How the FUCK could anyone think this is pro-woman what the fuck. I disagree that it's explicitly anti-woman though, but this film does not even try to make Dafoes wife the good guy holy shit letterbox rosaries are retarded.

>impulsive
>meticulously plans her faked death in order to frame her husband for murder and even when that goes belly up she comes out on top through her manipulations

What bugs me is that women act like they have historically just been oppressed and abused in medieval times and shit when that isn't true. Yes, it sucks for them that they used to not be educated, not allowed to vote, not allowed to have a job etc. but boo fucking hoo, you had to stay home, cook, and raise children while men worked back breaking labor, hunted, and died in wars. Even today women have the option of marrying a successful guy and never working again, how can they pretend they have it hard?
It seemed pretty explicitly anti-woman to me, hell the "t" in "antichrist" is even the female symbol.

She loved him so much that she killed for him. The conclusion being he realized he loved her, too.
Could you imagine a beautiful woman so devoted to you? It’s a great love story.

Just how young are you?

Most people aren’t that smart

>movie has evil man in it
>whuaa this anti men propaganda from jew hollywood!
>movie has evil woman in it
>look how evil women are guise! I always knew it!

neo Sup Forums retard logic everybody. How about characters are just characters you stupid niggers?

Amy is better than regular women desu. At least she's honest with herself

>all women are roasite cunts

Well if you didn't know this already you're stupid. Here's another truth bomb. You know how people say guys are sex obsessed and girls want love and romance? It's actually the opposite.