The Punisoy

The Punisoy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeJyroQQmEM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I loved Frank in Daredevil, but this is the first time I've actually just skipped a Marvel Netflix series. I heard enough on here to completely turn me off from it.

It actually has some pretty good parts. If you are skipping because of that brown woman, she's an idiot but most of her scenes are fine

You skipped this and not iron fist?

One a scale of 1 - black person, how retarded are you?

LMFAO at listening to Sup Forums's opinion about literally anything

Like 60 people get Frank'd over the course of the series.

It's not perfect but its better than everything except maybe Daredevil.

God damn I hate Karen, but besides her the series is good

>dat broshit
youtube.com/watch?v=NeJyroQQmEM

I'm on ep 8 and it's hard to tell sometimes if I even watch a Punisher related serie
Instead I've got
>mary sue brave woman of colour whose father was so religious that he'd never drank alcohol, yet he had no problem with his wife making a carreer as a psychiatrist, and oh- of course they were refugees
>a NRA fan who's a disgusting fat lying coward, and he even believes in DA JOOS huh funny ain't it goyim
>a poor pedro who just wanted to fit in because he has a sick grandma and those evil whites pick up on him
>not to mention every white male except for Frank is a bad guy
>Micro is a numale cuck
I just wanted a TV series about a badass vigilante who kills and tortures criminals is that so hard?

Should've let Stein smash.

Just once.

but what a punishment that racist sexist white male had got ain't i'm right?

EY DAVID. MASK YA SUMMIN

HOW YOU GONNA SURVIVE DAVID

*rubs head*

not to mention The Punisher himself have so little time on screen during episodes

It's being hard to watch. Took me 2 weeks to get to episode 3 and I quit at about 20 minutes. I feel like flushing it.

55 minutes an episode doesn't help either.

u watch dardevil butt skip dis? rarar wat a branlet

probably the best of these marvel shows honestly, it's just that he isn't really Frank.

>I heard enough on here to completely turn me off from it.

*breathes in*

This new soyboy meme is really dumb, you sound like a bunch of mental patients getting angry about a legume.

no way its worse than iron first JJ Luke cage or defenders. right?

HOW YOU GON' PROTEC THEM MICRO?

I dropped the series after the sixth episode and went watching War Zone. As stupid as that movie is it's still 100 times more enjoyable than the series.

Don't get triggered. The very next line is her boss telling her to sue him. They quickly move past it. It points out that Madani isn't going to cry about insults, she takes it in stride.

>Listening to Sup Forums's opinion on anything.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You mean Sup Forums is taking things out of context then acting like the sky is falling? That would never happen I don't believe you.

Up to the part where it ends with frank takinga shot at agent orange at the cia safe house but it's bulletproof glass does it get any better because I really hope it does

Exactly, that's how I picture those people raging about a vegetable.

They made fun of daddy's voters. Get 'em, boys.

Wasn't that bad, half the episodes are kino and the rest are filler. The first episode, the one where Frank steals the weapons, the hotel episode, and the last 3 were all good

karen was good in this series

She was too much of a bitch to let that happen. If anything I wish Stein would've dressed her down more.

Sorry to say but yes it does

Daily reminder that if you're over 18 and:
>Blink more than three times a minute
>Shave with shaving cream or gel or shower with soap or any fragranced body cleaning product
>Ever let the fundamental frequency of your voice be higher than 100hz
>Use your eyes to look rather than rotating your entire head and/or body so your eyes remain facing forwards the entire time
>Engage in the discussion of film, literature, or media of any kind
>Sit down
>Smile
>Breathe in more than five times a day
>Engage in a handshake with another male without crushing your opponent's hand into sawdust
>Fail to fart, spit and swear under your breath (in that order) immediately whenever using a public urinal
>Use Sup Forums for more than an hour a week
You are a certified SOYBOY, and need to grow up.

>half the episodes are kino and the rest are filler.
>the rest are filler

He did nothing wrong

>Sup Forums unable to handle a fairly nuanced look at the punisher in line with the comics OTHER THAN punisher max because frank isnt killing criminals 100% of the time

punisher is right behind daredevil s1 as the best mcu netflix show. who would have thought that the punisher would be a brainlet filter.

>punisher is right behind daredevil s1 as the best mcu netflix show. who would have thought that the punisher would be a brainlet filter.
this is correct senpai

So why did they allow some marine to sport that perfectly coiffed hair?

>Sup Forums say bad ,so is bad
AHAHAHAHAHahahah

I'm glad he cucked his ass. Fucker didn't make him a good sandwich.

They could of done everything in 6-8 episodes, it dragged more than The Defenders although it ended up being a lot better

This. Everyone keeps saying fucking PUNISHER MAX, you can't do anything else. Fucking plebs.

SF operating in active warzones on off the book missions often relax regs for shit like hair and beards

Some more action would've been nice and some of it was a little dodgy but for the most part the action was good. It felt different to the other shows, they went to different locations.Instead of being stuck in a city. Definitely should've been shorter, a problem with all these shows. The Madani stuff was watchable but still a lowpoint.

I like what they did with this guy. The coffee part at the end was pretty good.

kino

Let's be honest here, no studio has the balls to adapt Punisher MAX properly because people wouldn't watch it. Audiences need to feel good inside while watching something and a happy ending to cushion their fee-fees.
Frank in the show is redeemable and even likable to a degree, the old man in MAX is a meat grinder too far gone to be anything else.

>kills this bitches partner
>then washes his blood off her then fucks her
based

She is such a terrible fucking actor. I'm almost at the point of dropping this but there's enough decent Punisher stuff to keep you interested

>Micro finally gets to go home
>wife hugs him for literally 2 seconds
>She immediately asks where is Pete/Frank?!?!

If you ever see a character in anything with this exact haircut just assume he's a villain.

She wanted a man.

Just got done watching not even 10 mins ago,I loved it,I didn't even think there was that much political shit in it thankfully and muhdonny was completely flat but whatever,"straight laced agent" has never really been an interesting archetype anyway. just wish we got more innawoods stuff.

>mfw my name is Pete and she keeps asking for me at every turn

The Netflix series didn't even have a happy ending, if anything Frank is emotionally worse off

this

He literally got a get out of jail free card from the NSA or whatever.

I really really want to see what happens with frank and karen,I was pissed we didn't get just one more scene of the two of them. You just KNOW they're gonna bang before barracuda kills her in season 2

I said emotionally worse off, his family is still dead, he has no mission to focus on and is forced to confront his losses, he literally states he's scared

I wanna fug the brown qt.

>shoves a broken hammer up a spic's ass

"The punisher is a soy boy hyuk"

I can barely watch it and I'm 5 episodes in, but if you seriously take the opinions here of other people on a show you need to kill yourself. If you take the opinions of people here you wouldn't watch anything because it'd be too "cuckish" or "soykino" or "reddit".

You appear to enjoy getting intimate with mexicans.

This is actually a sign of autism.

with the retired army kid, i think the studio was trying to have some game of throne style character building here.

but the problem lays............we all know that they will die..........

I do not understand why people don't like this Punisher show, but then again I have never read a single Punisher comic book. It's Marvel's most mature, thoughtful and well-acted tv show. If there was no such character as the Punisher, this would still be a fascinating slow burning violent drama about PTSD, male bonding, and CIA corruption.

It's easily one of the best Marvel series. Punisher => Daredevil > the rest of the shit shows, or Daredevil => Punisher > the rest

>that stabby stab stab scene where frank reks orange

Satisfying as fuck

bernthal is am amazing actor wasted on shit writing. GOAT material when he was in daredevil, but in this series there's no punisher to be seen.

do you see race everywhere you go? I'm european and I don't even notice that shit. except for the mary sue part I literally don't know which characters you're talking about.

micro is a numale cuck though

It's a good show. I didn't enjoy it, but it was well put together. I still think "Quarry, " did what this show did a lot better, without the fluff.

Capeshit rustles my jimmies but I actually liked this show. Bernthal did a good job and I liked the story arcs. I like the how the camera doesn't shy away from brutalities, but also doesn't overindulge you. It's just right.

Only thing that bothered me was the brown woman, her character was dumb as fuck desu and was actually cheering when she got capped in the head. Too bad people in this show can take 4000 bullets, including a headshot, and live. At least in this show, the bad guys also know how to shoot.

Ignore Sup Forums's contrarian bullshit. This series is the closest any of the Neflix series have come to Daredevil quality. The only reason people are bleating about it is because he didn't spend 13 episodes murdering niggers and Mexicans.

Jessica Jones > DD > Punisher > DD 2 > Defenders > Luke Cage > Iron Fist