What's the craziest thing you've snuck into a movie theater?

What's the craziest thing you've snuck into a movie theater?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Magb0fxM4Q
youtu.be/GpvtxQmHudo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Myself, despite the no singles policy.

this desu

an undersized phallus

Why not hollow it out and fill it with real snacks?

Got any tips? I haven't been able to get into a movies since the designated theater shooter killed my sister

Just alcohol and fast food. I can't really see the point of anything more "crazy" than that

>live in canada
>can bypass the no singles policy by bringing a dog
feels good man

>GEE I WONDER WHY KINDA FUCKING DEGENERACY THIS PIC WILL REVEA—huh they're not pregnant? oh they're sneaking in watermelo—BUT WAIT ARE THOSE BLACK GUYS SEATED NEXT TO THE—oh they're not black and they're not even with those guys?! they're just havin fun. well what do ya know

Is Eating while in the theater something common in America?

I watched BR2049 alone with like 4 other dudes who were also alone and no one looked at us weird what is this no singles policy meme?

Can you imagine sitting in a movie theatre trying to watch a movie and these stupid cunts are slurping watermelon and giggling about it the whole time?

fucking kek

That and clapping,you're better off waiting for the home release instead of going to the theater

Are you OK?

wtf are you guys talking about?

Its just a lesbian couple. They do shit like that, looks weird everytime

Yes, so is eating at sports events, eating at funerals, eating while shopping

We have this thing called wealth where we can buy food europoors, we eat when we want and don't have to wait for rations provided to us by our mosque like europe does.

You never know. They might have sucked them off right after the picture.

Watch better movies and you wont cross them.

Very. They often have signs that say "NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK" to try and force you to spend $5 on a 32oz drink.

My virginity

I was once with someone who snuck a full box of cereal during opening night of Rouge one

this

youtube.com/watch?v=9Magb0fxM4Q

>this is your brain on 4ching

underrated

Mindreading devices are illegal DELET

Fatasses with large hoodies can sneak a person in.

What were you expecting, user?

But only the poorest hillbilly ass Amerilards and literal African American hippos constantly eat shit all the time

that shows how rich we are when poor people can eat all the time

>poor people
>not able to control their purchasing habits
gee really makes me ponder

A slowcooker with beef stew inside it for BR2049. Sat at the back and plugged it in where the vacuum cleaner goes. They kicked me out before it was done, but the guard said it smelled pretty good

Fucking faggot a third of the posts itt are replying to this. Kys

underrated

overrated

I don't know.

lol

Point is, that other guy was justifying the American custom of eating all the time everywhere because they are so wealthy.

Based

t. reddit.com

Alcohol and a friend

you're trying too hard user

When I was a young lad me, my brother and a friend brought in chinese from the food court. Like a dinner sized portion, but it was the shitty ghetto mall so "sneaking" things in wasn't an issue. Those fucker would let you come in with a backpack smelling of food what did they care what management said? In the nice theater some bros brought in liquor to the deadpool movie, but surprisingly they weren't obnoxious so I felt like an ass judging them.

There's something really hot about a couple of girls walking around pretending to be pregnant when they're actually not and I can't explain what it is.

Probably because it ignites your animal instinct to make her pregnant again

The fact that you don't know means you failed the mandatory penis inspection.

Right under their noses boyyy

Why are Americans so obsessed with food but at the same time only eat greasy garbage

>American cinemas literally stop you from entering if you bring food

How is that allowed? I brought a large pizza with me when I saw Blade Runner 2049 and the staff didn't care.

>in catalog
>see this OP
>have this train of thought
>open thread and see this comment
>mfw

>still going to the movie theatre

A loaf of bread, a jar of peanut butter, and a jar of jelly.

I worked at the theater though, so nobody gave a shit.

Sam "travel to another state to have sex with an underage teenager" Hyde

My aunt and uncle took my cousin and i to the movies once. Thier cat had just had a litter of kittens and couldn't be left alone. I was wearing baggy cargo pants and so they put all 5 kittens in my pockets and took them out in the theater to bottle feed them.

abortion clinic job for you

>this single post inspires a moment of self reflection in retards
>it will quickly be forgotten and the retards will return to their old ways

This is why I never let two pregnant women in the theatre at the same time, one of them always has to get an abortion. You might think that a solo woman could still smuggle in a watermelon and eat it alone, but they have a extreme sensitivity to their appearance, even in the darkness of the theatre, so to be seen eating ALONE in public is anathema to them and to seal the deal, I always make a slight face when they order popcorn to weed out the fictitious pregnancies.

Dress up like a pregnant woman

Well played, user. Well played.

you can leave now

>one of them always has to get an abortion

One ticket for Justice League it is, please.

Talk about hivemind, gee willikers man

You could have suffocated them. Not that i mind, i hate cats, but you dont, apparently.

Gays are excluded

Based Trudeau fighting for our rights #dogscanbegirlfriendstoo

Don't her a bitch though!

An entire thanksgiving turkey

Is this seriously a thing?

>Don't her a bitch though!

>implying they didn't bring in watermelon to lure in the BBC

>32oz
how many kilometers is this

This wasnt cinema, but we brought with my gf at the time in university to a class a whole bowl of homemade chinese food. Shit stank and we were eating there like real unaware retards. I thought it was a fine thing to do, but we pretty sure were "that couple".

I don't get it. Is it a prerequisite of any position of employment within the British Broadcasting Corporation, to know what watermelon tastes like? Is it because of their diversity quota? Does one have to eat watermelon to be "in tune" with the negro workers at the British Broadcasting Corporation?

Pic related
>fries stuffed into my pockets
>burger under my sleeve
>soda in my mouth

>Had a free movie ticket
>Never used it
>Day before it ran out
>Didn't want to see capeshit or some trashy comedy, so I went out of my comfort zone and saw a Bollywood film
>5 mins in, most of the theatre pulled out ethnic food out of thin air
>The entire fucking cinema smelt like rancid
>Cinema staff did nothing
>Everyone except for me would get off of their feet and cheer at certain parts

It was literately like this video:
youtu.be/GpvtxQmHudo

hahaha wow what a bunch of crazy girls they're just like us xD

fucking disgusting desu, imagine the slurping and the sounds while someone is trying to enjoy a movie

Why is it that such stuff looks funny and ok with guys, but looks super lame when done by girls?

This post right there. This post is EXACTLY what my mind was going through in that order. What has this shit website done to us, brother?

>alcohol
this, and satan checked. seriously though, why are alcohol serving theaters only becoming a thing now? I mean they probably did it in the past, but for at least 30-40 years theaters have been dry af.

about 7.5 stone

it does look funny and okay, youre just an autistic incel

>that horse's ass dancing in front of the screen

I can guarantee you at least one of these girls has fucked a black guy. It's just a numbers game at this point

Turkey leg leftover from christmas dinner.

Heated it up nicely, wrapped that bitch up in foil and busted it out once we were all seated. Delicious viewing.

>why are alcohol serving theaters only becoming a thing now?
Because a liquor license isn't cheap and increases your liability.

you did remember to take her corpse to the necropolis... right?

>Just alcohol and fast food. I can't really see the point of anything more "crazy" than that
I saw Harold and Kumar in a "black" theatre and people brought weed.

There's no such thing as a no singles policy. Don't worry

Looks stupid and off.

Who do you think took the picture in the theater whilw the autist stuck her tongue out?

>implying i don't use astral projection to visit my local kinoplex

Because only a stupid white boy would spend the insane price they would put on a beer

next-level niggadetector

I remember it was a regular tradition to stop at McDonald’s before going to the movies with my friends in high school, and we’d always smuggle our food in, usually I’d shove a burger in my pants and eat it after the previews.

I remember my pants burgers would usually be pretty squashed up, but when we went to see Snakes on Plane I pulled it out and goddamn that burger was fucking pristine, looked better than on the commercials.

To this day that was one of the most satisfying meals I ever had.

Actually, I had something like that happe once:
>Grew up on the Ratchet and Clank games
>Went to see the film during the time when kids were on vacation from school
>Ask for a ticket
>"Just one?"
>"Yes."
>Could you hold on for one second.
>Manager comes back with the employee
>"Turns out that there's some issue with the system and it won't let us print a ticket for you, we'll give you a free ticket for your trouble."
>Apparently they need to print a ticket for legal reasons, so I can't just go in.
>Accept the ticket and look at the other films out
>Hear the same employee give tickets to multiple kids and their parents
>Go back in line and ask if tickets are back up
>"Sorry, they aren't!"
>Use the free ticket to see another movie and never go back to that cinema

>going to kinoplex
>aunt and uncle already have the tickets
>walking in to be seated
>suddenly slip on some spilled butter that I couldn't see over the anvil I was carrying
>as I hit the ground, kittens start falling out of my pockets everywhere
>all the falcons in the building start going crazy and swarming all over me and grabbing the kittens
>I'm getting covered in scratches and bites as tufts of kitten fur and feathers from flustered falcons fills the air around me
>the cacophony of noise is so loud that everyone in the showers comes out to see what the fuss is
>security use the complementary theater rifles to cull the remaining falcons while management rushes us outside as quickly as possible
>tells us to never ever come back again
>aunt and uncle are fucking pissed about missing out on seeing bad moms 2 and convince my dad to disinherit me from his will because of it
It wasn't a good day.