How will he react when the negative RT reviews come in?

How will he react when the negative RT reviews come in?

Will there be a disconnect?

People just want to laugh & have fun. Clearly critics are the wrong audience for a raunchy rated R film. Sorry bout that!

>hi hanna. the goal was to do something totally different that the fans will hate. It's new and different and that means it's great. You'll love it, go see it, even though it's clear you already don't like it. GET LITTY, love DJ :)

WE LITTY

jumanji is a video game movie?
kk, scott pilgrame, edge of tomorrow are video game movies?

>a few Allen Parish Easter eggs
What a douche haha just spoiling it in a tweet

I think he means the sub-genre of movies that use video game related sorcery. Not sure why Edge of Tomorrow is there or why such a category should even exist however

>none of which are adaptations

>Not sure why Edge of Tomorrow is there
>its like muh hey-low

Hannah Witton is total garbage though. Based Rock

Edge of tomorrow was based off of a japanese manga that was based off of the idea of how gamers get better at games. I'd say that because of it you could argue it's sort of a video game movie

She just wants his johnson

Gib rock-questioning milkers now

ar u tryina hustle ma jimmis

t. disconnected critic

It's been interesting watching everybody turn on The Rock over the last 3 years or so

>EoT
>not an adaptation
Can all stupid people just fucking go away from the internet

i just noticed her disgustingly stupid spelling/grammar error in that sentence

Multiple women accuse Dwayne Johnson of Twitter rape

Anyone like getting peed on?

Dwayne is my guy

Here's how you introduce Jumanji to a whole new generation: show them the movie Jumanji from 1995 and let them enjoy. If they want more once it's done, show them Zathura. Don't show them Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.

#startthepissjets

He's right though. It's not his fault she's another infantile millenial that's so up her ass about >muh childhood nostalgia

I think he'd just be a bit disappointed that something he enjoyed making and watching with people he enjoyed doing it with didn't do well with their targeted audience - kids of this generation, not you, unless you believe their target was a 30-year-old childless "critic".

>bit disappointed
I'm sure he'll throw another one of his twitter tantrums again

Edge of Tomorrow is an adaption you fucking mong.

#LITTY

it was a book originally, and iirc the manga adaption wasn't started until the film was already out or at least nearly out

Memeing aside the Rock's midlife crisis is sad as hell. Entertaining sure, but sad.
I still remember idolizing the guy when I was a kid. I'd imagine smacking down jabronies and perfecting my eyebrow raise. He's why I'm in shape now. This guy was the People's Champion.

The original Jumanji was just ok, the animal scenes were good when it came out but the cgi has aged terribly. There was also parts that were just boring imo

I would have casted JimCarrey as Robin Williams character and it would have been kino

Jumanji is going to get good reviews

If it ain't litty I quitty his movies

It's fun, but is it raunchy? That's what the folks really want!

You've got no business watching movies of any substance if fucking Jumanji was too slow paced for you.

BAKA ITS A VIDEO GAME MOVIE

LIKE A MUSIC TV SHOW
OR A PAINTING POETRY

ARE WE THE ONLY PEOPLE WITH ACCESS TO THE INTERNET? HOW DO FAGGOTS LIKE THIS NOT GOOGLE FACTS BEFORE SPOUTING BULLSHIT LIKE THIS?

I didn't say slow paced retard, boring, as in the fucking cunt bird who stole the board and they go chasing it. Spent way too much time on an uninteresting bird instead of doing something else with a more interesting jungle animal. Also the plants were gay, the hunter could of been done better, failed at being an intimidating antagonist and failed when trying to comic relief

I was wrong. You have no business watching movies at all, let alone discussing them.

Sorry I'm ruining your nostolgia soyboy

Fuck off Sup Forumsermin

(You)

#GetLitty

What did he mean by this?

Is EoT a video game movie because shooty shooty and "respawning"?

I bet none of you cowards would ever say any of this shit to his face!

He's a goddamned idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. End of story.

He is right in saying that none of those are vidya adaptations, which is how he has justified placing Jumanji as a video game movie

It's become a buzzword for movies with video game logic (usually plots where repeating objectives are met by perfecting a "level")
That's not a great explanation but Source Code and Edge of Tomorrow are examples

I admire his ambitions, but he needs to realise what works and what doesn't.

>pls watch my shitty movies