Did they? (I mean the characters)

Did they? (I mean the characters)

Pretty sure before the series took place

Uh, they more than confirmed it. Have you seen it at all? They're exes

They literally did before the series. Common knowledge, not even speculation.

And there's also a whole episode in the series where they get back together again and fuck like rabbits

They did it in the episode "The Deal"

OP confirmed didn't even watch Seinfeld

How hairy do you think was Elaine's pusy

This never made sense. Why would they still hang out?

was she hebrew in the show? the middle part was probably shaved, but she's required to grow the sides out

it doesnt matter because youd fuck her through a bedsheet like a good jewish girl

I'm now imagining a pussy that looks like this

>newfags cant recognize a transparent waifu thread throwing the mods off the the thread's trail

fucking /tv morons.
my god, they did a whole episode about them fucking you god damned piece of shit.
/tv needs to be shut down.

his face is also what elaine's pusy looks like. this is now canon.

Elaine is not jewish, she confirms it in the episode where she talks to the rabbi about George's wedding

whatever nerd what do you know

>he hasn't seen every episode of seinfeld multiple times

>a Jew playing a non-Jew
"Guys, look! I'm one of you!"

Shes the Patrician Jewfu desu. Natalie Portman is Good-tier and Gal Gadot is the Plebian Jewfu.

Sex, to save the the friendship.

Because neither of them loved each other, they jist fucked for a while.

They definitely did in real life. Jerry Seinfeld is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed julia's pussy.

this. Marry Julia, Fuck Natalie and throw Gal into an oven

>amerigoys follow relligiously jew series and have adopted their retarded sense of humor

without watching Seinfeld, I unironically would never get laid. Whenever a guy friend tells me he gets nervous around women or has trouble initiating convos with them, I always tell him to watch this show and learn the humor in it. The sort-of edgy but not too edgy inoffensive white people humor is GOLD with girls. Ive unironically used scenarios and jokes from the show in real life in order to bed roasties. Watching Seinfeld isnt watching a show, its a way of life, it taught me alot about how to deal with women

yeah i read roosh too

dafuq is a roosh?

Jewish ancestry can only be inherited from the mother. Look it up.

Well...if we've got to. We've got to.

Not all exes hate each other man.

>"wahhhhh" its george's fault

there is an episode where elaine and jerry hook back up and jerry becomes to mature for details much to georges annoyance

this, jewishness is only carried around in the X chromosomes and activates only when there's both pieces kind of like that yu-gi-oh card

There's a scene from a late-season episode where Elaine bones out all 3 of them in bed at the beginning. They don't show it in re-airs.