Who was wrong here Sup Forums?

Who was wrong here Sup Forums?

Also: documentary kino general

>pol pls go

Answer the question, you brainwashed, soyboy sack of shit.

The Davidians were full-retard and definitely a dangerous cult, but the ATF (and elements of the FBI) were way too overzealous in trying to take them down.

>way to dangerous
I don't recall the davidians setting an ATF building on fire

>documentary

lol you're serious fem? lol

this. pol fuccboys fuck off

You know, user, that's a really funny way of saying "in the last twenty years since the Internet became accessible to just about everybody, we have worked mercilessly to find out what you probably knew but didn't want to address - that the Rothschild Family, George Soros, David Rockefeller and a host of other soulless individuals have been working non-stop for the last 250 years, from generation to generation, to destroy every non-Jew on this planet and create a paradise for themselves, and themselves only."

I'm pretty sure that's what you meant, right? Right?

Pro-tip, sonny. There's no "middle ground" anymore. They control the banks. They control the media. They control your "entertainment" that you talk about here on Sup Forums. They control everything and use unethical and immoral means to continue controlling it.

You're with them, or you're with us. Take the Sup Forums pill. We have a cosy fire and marshmallows!

Worse than Jehovah's Witnesses

lol im not going to read all of this, just fuck off fuccboy

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that only 144,000 people get into "Heaven" - a "Heaven" which, as of yet is still unconfirmed. There's no source, no citation, no proof. Sup Forums is completely unlike that. Yes, there are morons creating threads there all the time - that's the beauty of free speech, anyone with a computer can make use of it - but the great threads, the threads that expose everything and the truth lying behind them, THAT'S what makes Sup Forums so brilliant. An overwhelming proportion of us are constantly searching for the truth and backing UP that truth we find with citation after citation. Air-tight.

Do you not want to find the truth, also?

>An overwhelming proportion of us are constantly searching for the truth and backing UP that truth we find with citation after citation
citation needed

The ATF were in the wrong but Koresh and the Davidians were still garbage people.

Both were. The only crime was that the Christian Taliban and Stasi wannabees didn't kill each other off.

ATF/FBI.

Same with Ruby Ridge.

After Oklahoma they revised their playbook and now the plan when infringing on religious weirdos rights to stockpile weapons and pamphlets is to simply wait them out and bring in guest speakers. Not even joking btw.

>fuccboy as an insult

Lol capeshit faggot did yoyr roastie gf tell you she was tired of fucbois when she settled for you?

>Sup Forums

This doco was popular with liberals back in the 90's. Weird how times have changed.

No they weren't.

They were just religious. And not even fundamentalists either. I mean they were less crazy than every single currently practicing Sunni Muslim, and we're meant to be tolerate and welcoming of them.

>fuccboys

I've seen this on twitter.

Why is it here.

They were abusing children.

look at that godless killing machine

Sniper of the year

>They were abusing children.

Lets burn the children. Government logic.

My mom's side has been living in the area for a really long time and so do I. My grandma certainly believes the FBI fucked them over. My grandma also thinks she is descended from Geronimo so fuck if I know.

for a comparison with Waco, watch this. police tried negotiating with this group for years, even after they had one shootout and killed a cop. Waco they went in on day one, guns blazing, no warning at all.

Not sure if this is the place to say this but
> Cover Up: Behind the Iran Contra Affairs 1998
I promised user I would see it and now I have. Thank you user because I am again reminded I am literally ignorant about American history.

No they weren't. Just like the Gun Running and Meth Labs, this was a string of bullshit spun by the government in the aftermath. If they had been abusing children or running meth labs, they would have issued warrants for those crimes. Instead they went after them for potential illegal modifications of firearms (they didn't actually have any proof they had done this at the time mind you).

Technically guns weren't blazing straight away and also the Branch Davidians were (accidentally) warned.

Waco was meant to be a PR stunt to fix the mess this retard made. It just turned into an even bigger fuck up.

Hence their procedural overhaul (also rushed through because of Oklahoma and the thought more retards would decide to sperg out).

This is loneliest person on the planet.

>Sup Forumstardedness has come so far that not people are unironically defending the Branch Davidians

>has come so far that not

smol bait