“Jackie Denardo here...”

“Jackie Denardo here...”

Haven't had sex in over a day now, this pic is killing me.

>It's 10/10 and burgerland
But 7/10 episode

“A strange outbreak has been sweeping across the female population today, more at 11.”

you're memeing but unironically I couldn't imagine going longer than a month without sex

try 26 years virgin here
boobies

Are her boobs natty?

Got to rest them somewhere

My favorite episode of the series.

>storm coming? HATCHET COMING.

How do they cast characters like this?

Do they just put out an ad for "big titty blonde actress wanted" or do they try some awkward "looking for female actress who is very gifted in upper areas"?

on my face thanks mummy

“The growth seems to be increasing at an alarming rate.”

They’re probsbly super clear about it to the agents and leave it to them to dance around the subject

“Back to you in the studio.”

I could see that.
Still much easier than being the guy that has to explain to an 8 year old that she got the role as "ugly fat nerd girl".

'TIL NOW

Those poor victims of whatever it is...

she looks great for 40

is this a scary movie? what's with the ugly monster face?

Casting: Russ Meyer

>Do they just put out an ad for "big titty blonde actress wanted

This, it's actually not a big deal in Hollywood.

source?

Just look up casting calls in Georgia or LA you retarded ass tripfag. There's so many out there.

>always reddit in cuckadelphia
Go back

Kys, the show can be make by liberals, but it's still the only worthy american comedy show

Who hurt you?

t. soyboy

they cast her and gave her hollywood magic pushup bra funbags

>until now...I've always got by in my own
>I never cared until I met you

t. Tripfag

mocks tripfag, wants dubs, gets trips

ain't that some shit

One dubs and one trips on this thread.

>QT spotted!

Whoa... bro. How the fuck are you even still alive?! I can't imagine going more than an hour without sex.

awwwwwww

No boobular swelling in this one

>Born: January 31, 1999 (age 18), London, United Kingdom
>Height: 4 8

4'8"
Mother of god

nottrue

would google lie?

obsess over a child somewhere else, this is a thread about breast inflation on tv and film

When they start swelling across counters and tables, you know it’s getting out of hand

this is the best sequence in the whole show and made me relate to Dennis's character on an unhealthy level

I always related to him; he's intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

I have a bunker... uh...

I have shamefully fapped to this photo. Her lips just look perfect in it.

We can all agree that Glenn is the best actor of the main cast, right?

Oh my God...
Charlie, I think I might be in love with this woman...Not for the right reasons, mind you.

I've always wondered this about fat/ugly characters who are only in the show or movie to be ridiculed.

They phrase it as
>unique look
>Jolly/homely/matronly
fat people you can just say curvy and they pile in kek

How good does tittyfucking feel? Is it a waste of time compared to vaginal or oral sex?

its a lot of fun. i prefer vaginal, cumming inside over all.

I get nothing out of it really, it's more something you try once with every new conquest as a power move. "yeah, i'm fucking your tits. i put my dick where i want, take it."
Unless it's a kink of yours, in which case, i'm sure it'll feel good for you psychologically I guess.

It's the only way I can get off now

agents exist for a reason moron

>always sunny producers explicitly say "big titted woman wanted for joke in episode"
>agent pours over job listings
>agent knows one of his client has big tits and a sense of humor and wouldn't mind being objectified in a humorous role
>agent reaches out to actress and always sunny producers

its that easy. if the agent knows his client is a prude he won't tell her about the role

4'8: worthless midget. SAD!

British faggot detector going off the charts.

Wouldn't be easier and cheaper to just do two cgi tits floating around?

Good oral is great, but most girls don't know what to do though guys are pretty great at it by default. Titfucking is okay, but I've never been with somebody who has big enough tits for it to feel great. I personally prefer thigh fucking.

Also for all the people here who haven't had sex/done it, anal is grossly overrated. You'll also not break the hymen of a virgin if you aren't 100% retarded and don't loosen her up first, which you should if you want to enjoy yourself whatsoever.

>hymen
I´m sorry to say this, but you might be 100% retarded.

C'mon give me 80% doc. I can live with 80% retardation

Christ, her tits are struggling to get out.

"Well dont just go pick that one"

I'm not saying the asshole has a hymen, I'm just dispelling the virgin myth that girls explode into blood during their first time.

>DC fans will defend this

Uncle Jack

t. lanklet eggboy virgin

“Jugasaurus Rex here...”

Is that big bird in the background?

You still have to pay people to make the CGI and it would look really fake on a low budget as opposed to two real boobs and a chroma suit.

Apart from Danny, yes