"Gorr was right" really? Thor is a fucking pussy. No wonder Mjolnir left him

"Gorr was right" really? Thor is a fucking pussy. No wonder Mjolnir left him.

Best waifu Whor is the true Thor.

The only way this would have held up in any way was if the reveal was next fucking month and launched us straight into the new Gorr arc.

Holy shit, how long did we wait for this? 2 years? 2 and a half? 3? And all for what was basically a marketing tagline for an old story and the next fucking year or more of books. Fuck that shit. Aaron is as high off his own fumes as Hickman was if he thinks this is worth half a shit.

Feel like I'm reading some Robert Jordan motherfucking braid-tugging twists up in here. Feel like George Lucas adopted the Eragon kid and they got a hot new father-son space opera property to show me.

I made this thread a month ago, telling Sup Forums what Fury said. Because anyone with an ounce of deductive reasoning would have known from the last issue.

It didn't explain why Fury wanted Thor was unworthy, though.

Because Thor's a FUCKING WHITE MALE!

>Best Husbando Eric is the True Thor
Fixed.

You think you're special? People were calling "Gorr was right" back in 2014.

Because they were fighting and he had to beat him somehow. He regrets it now because he realised it was a dick move.

Y'know, for some reason I thought that bubble would've had more than three words in it

Yeah but back in 2014 this wouldn't have been the same level of complete and utter shitshow.

I like how with all his omniscience FuryWatcher was only able to say GORR WAS RIGHT like some kind of retard forum poster

You're a fucking writer Aaron, have the character say it in a way that has any weight whatsoever

It's completely stupid for Thor to be demoralized by that. After all the good he's done there is no reason to believe he isn't worthy. If someone told Superman that Luthor is right about him, Clark wouldn't give a fuck.

Marvel just wants to shit on their classic heroes and they don't care if they do it in a sensible, clever way.

Yeah this is just proof of how Odinson is a fucking bitch who absolutely never deserved Mjolnir. Bill should be the main Thor, not this pussy.

So What's Gorr right about?

right panel: when you nut and she's still sucking

Gods are bad okay? Like holy fuck why does Thor give a shit? It's not like anyone even worships him anymore he's just a fucking superhero. He's not even as powerful as non God reality warpers.

That Gods are more harm than good and the universe would be better off without them.

Does Gorr wear a fedora

The Hooded cape is the God´s fedora.

Gorr was fucking awesome but the whisper is weak as fuck.

i have no idea why Sup Forums dicksucked that arc so much. I mean probably Ribic art but people loved that shit

Wait what was her right about?

Also that reminds has anything happened yet with the whole Fury is the new watcher thing?

It was very metal. It's kinda like the current He-Man X Thunder-Cats crossover. It's not very well written but the spectacle is amazing.

He has appeared here and there.
He told Thor about the Ultimate Thor hammer that spawned in 616 after secret wars. Seems like Thor didnt recognized him.

Probably. I think it was pretty cool to have Thor using two Mjolnirs at once.

oh man i want Watcher Fury vs HYDRA Steve so bad

>Hydra Steve feels earth and goes to the moon

>Fury mind rapes him back into normalcy

it was baby's first Thor

Would be a cool use of that awful concept.
I mean, he has seen Steve´s whole keikaku.

its been awhile since I read that story, what exactly was Gorr right about?

Nynanve spot posting on Sup Forums, you know this place is full of nothing but woolheads

So here's the thing though.

Thor becomes Worthy again when he decides to die against the Beyonders, so did he just go "Nah fuck off Gorr if the gods are worthless then why am I killing these beyonders so hard?"

Were there even that many twists in WoT?

Like I think just who is and isn't a darkfriend were the biggest.

ummm something something secret wars

>It wasn't "Thor will kill Jane Foster"

Okay... This might sound wrong but Gorr and nearly all of Aaron's Thor run has been a stinking pile of garbage. Gorr was a shitty antagonist, the Angela arc was weak as hell, he seems to lack any sort of creativity when it comes to the settting and just goes with what seems 'cool'. The only redeeming factor of it seems to be the art, and even then that can get weak.

Am I missing out on something here or is right?

The point is the twists were shit.

is 100% right

gods r dumb 'n stuff

The fact that the whisper wasn't some sort of thing that related to Thor in a personal or historic way just really rustled my jim jams.

>Like holy fuck why does Thor give a shit
Because he is a god and even he knows that he has done some unworthy things in the past
That would have been even worse, it should have been "You failed to break the cycle"

watchers can't interfere so Fury is still watching

>That would have been even worse, it should have been "You failed to break the cycle"

Makes tons of sense. Status quo can't be broken.