Booze.

He hadn't discovered Paso Robles yet.

He was busy being the Hero of Cardassia

youtube.com/watch?v=_CHFtjXc5qo

What am I drinking?
It is...
It is...
It is green.

Hey, what do you guys think of my idea for a DS9/VOY crossover? I pitched it in the 90's but it never took off. I think Gene would have loved it.

One day 7 decided that she wanted to learn more about the process of biological assimilation. She instructed the Holodeck to create a simulation of the digestive system of a humanoid female at a scale of roughly 1000 to 1. As she was embarking on her expedition the holodeck failed when the ship encountered a major spatial anomaly. This anomaly happened to result in the presence of a wormhole exactly where the model's esophagus would be, a wormhole leading to the same point in the anatomy of Ezri Dax. The wormhole had a side effect: 7 was shrunk by it's subspace matrix down to one one-thousandth of her original size!

Dax felt something in her throat and swallowed, sending 7 down to her stomach. She wondered what it had been but it never occurred to her to look into the slight sensation of 'presence' in her mouth. It never occurred to her that one of the missing crew of the starship Voyager had been digested within her Trill stomach, fuel for her symbiont. But the symbiont had all of 7's memories, as a side effect of the digestion.

NO. that was his medicine. FUCKOFF

It's the problem and solution to all of life's problems.

I would end up destroying my career on DS9. Actual liquor and food at Quarks? I'd raid the replicators dry as it is, with the chance at blowing all my latinum on real off-world cuisine and drinks, I'd get down to the level of alternating between Odo's holding cell and answering to Rom at waste extraction.

Only way to keep me goin' straight is I had a job in engineering on some robust PC and PG ship like the Enterprise D, away from temptations.

im going to fight you irl

Come at me bro

Bashir is evidence that the Federation is completely wrong on their treatment of genetically enhanced humans.

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO _____

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

pshh nothing personal kid

What about that gang of autists that he hung out with in that one episode?

fry

try

Why didn't the federation let them cure his severe case of moron-itis? He was gonna have to spend his whole life reading at a 5th grade level like a common american and the federation didn't consider him mentally impared?

>implying people need to reed to be useful

that's racist

Fucking communist regulations

nipplefuck

they would have found another solution
it's not like they let Geordie stay blind

die. please let me die

FUCK

one of my favorite 6th season episodes

because back in the day Khan and his enhanced soldiers genocided all the muslims

a couple of extra kino camera shots, a bit more set design, and a bit more time to work the intricate dynamics between the mutants, and the scene where they're sharing champagne and dancing could have won awards.

So I'm 6 episodes into DS9 after marathoning TNG. What am I in for?

some "WUT" level episodes in season 1, but starting off a lot stronger than TNG did. Season 2 you'll start to really like the show. The wait until season 3 though, you'll appreciate everything you've worked up for.

Midori?

thanks, senpai

Overall meh unless it's a Quark, Garak, Weyoun, or Dukat episode.

>that feel when you get in ferengi makeup and prosthetics every day just to mill about in the backround of Quark's bar

must be ruff

Garak and Dukat are a tad overrated around here. The best DS9 episodes are always O'Brien, Kira, Bashir, and Nog episodes.

ALLAMARAIN

also that storyteller episode

I actually laugh just thinking about them. they're like bad TNG plots. they set a low bar that DS9 never revisits until, you know, that ONE episode

I could not stand Kira for more than a few minutes each episode. The constant holocaust/occupation whining was too much. She had no character development. One note bitch.

Is Q prominent in DS9, or is it just this one episode?

you fucking what mate you fuck popsicle take it back

>Kira episodes

No

just that one time

Just because you like to jerk off to her, doesn't make her a good character.

Well fuck. He was one of my fave surprises on TNG. Robin Hood episode was kino.

Q was a product of lazy writers. Only good one was when we discovered Picard's backstory.

you fucksticks don't understand. Kira is next to Picard in best character of all of Trek.

>tormented ex-terrorist trying her best to be a station commander just to desperately try to prove to herself she's more than just a murder machine in the face of her gods by working with the messiah of her people in her own discrete way

literally kino

Q is also a favorite of mine but Q puts it best "Picard never hit me!". The episode is a part of DS9 that defines itself- Deep Space 9 and TNG are separate entities, with different styles and themes. DS9 is not a continuation of TNG- the closest thing you can find to TNG other than reruns of TNG are the few odd episodes of season 1 DS9 and The Orville.

I think you read too much into it bro. Some headcanon shit you made up while stroking your microdick to that lesbian is not what everyone else saw plainly.

You know, I wish I could fuck a prime Gates McFadden. I bet she'd be motherly yet perverted desu.

OT: Her character isn't that great and kind of drug down episodes heavy on her.

Thats always bugged me too.
Being pragmatic, they just wanted to try and punch his character up a bit.

You think picard is an interesting character. Know i know you're retarded.

The only way her arc is interesting, is when its summed up in single sentence like you just did. On an individual episode basis she annoying and boring, and nana v. is an over actor.

>Know i know you're retarded.
Your post did a great job proving that Kira-haters belong in the trash.

Cant refute my points though nigger. Rough.

oh really. did you actually watch season 1, episode 14 "Progress" ? "Duet" (possibly in the top 5 Trek episodes), "Life Support", "Shakaar", "Indiscretion", "Accession", "The Darkness and the Light" (a personal favorite), "The Begotten" and so on

>Participated in Bajoran occupation
>Never thought to get his wife and children somewhere safe before rebelling

He is the hero Cardassia needs

You replied to the wrong post and Shakaar is not a good episode despite being meaningful for her character arc.

I'm drunk

>It's not grim, it's hopeless. We cant' beat them Miles.

Yes. I literally just spent the last 2 weeks watching the whole series. I hate her character.

I doubt that you managed to fit 175 episodes into 2 weeks. Watching while skipping isn't really watching.

If you don't like DS9 I will seriously fight you IRL

>What was his problem?
Klingons.

It's nonsense. You can hate Jadzia. Possibly Quark if the words opportunity, profit, acquisition offend you. Even Sisko or Worf if you were being extreme. But hating Kira just doesn't work until the forced Kirx x Odo ship.

I'm an insomniac and have had nothing to do for 3 weeks or so. You tell me, faggot.

>3 weeks
>or so
Your lies get bigger faster than Riker's waistline.

I watched it over 2 weeks because I've literally been house-ridden for over 3 weeks. Broke my femur after a bus wasn't watching where it was going.

that's not how people break femurs, you precious little Sup Forums turdnugget you

>Kira-haters are too stupid to look both ways before crossing the street
That's adorable.

the biggest downside to anything Trek related is the lack of realism in it

are there Transporters? Then there would be transporterphiles, who get a thrill out of being in two places at once.
Are there warp engines? Then there would be warpphiles who get a thrill out of violating einstein as much as possible.
Are there Klingons? Then there would be women who get a thrill out of being conquered by as many Klingons as possible at once.

But we get almost none of that.

I want to fight anyone that hates DS9. Seriously I will fist fight you

I want to have a friendly wrestling match with Jadzia, and maybe when we're finished she can pick me up and carry me back to her bedroom for something more than friendly.

quark is lame and kira a shit, what now chief

Look both ways before you cross the street.

The Magnificent Ferengi the best Quark episode or what you know what I'm sayin'

The driver literally ran the stop and hit me at a crosswalk.

Fuck yourselves.

"May I help you, gentlemen?"

precisely

IT'S A

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is Quark a space Jew? Are Cardassians nazis?

bump

not everything is about some stupid smelly religious fags

You seem triggered, pagan.

Sisko punched Q in the face and told him to get the fuck off his space station and not to come back. And he actually did the absolute mad man

Barclay, every chief engineer, and jadzia.

Dukat was a bad role model.

*makes racist joke at Spock's expense*

Wanting it this badly...

>What was his problem?
Kanar

IT'S A

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Commander, tell me about your sexual Bajorans

>Field of Fire
damn that was a good ep

A FUCKING SPOON

Are the best episodes of ds9 better than the best episodes of TNG? We think so

sure, keep digging dumbass

Can you compare them? TNG can be enjoyed randomly with minimal context while the best of DS9 needs the serialization aspect.

I unironically find Neelix a good and enjoyable character