How did they do that?

How did they do that?

raw onions

Steroids

Bad CG.

Activated Almonds

anti-soy

man, looking at that pic makes me feel nostalgic.

Gonna really miss Evans and RDJ when they quit.

>tfw look like top but dream of looking like bottom

they literally shrunk his normal body down and digitally put his head and shrunken body together

fed him soy

>Be careful who you bully in highschool

Brother ...

Evans is one hell of a method actor

it's gonna be the MCU death knell

they decided to rip off a video game character due to people saying he was lame instead of sticking with his traditional character. he's going to be like Superman in Man of Steel

They actually filmed all of the Marvel Cinematic Universe before the first Captain America movie and then he went on a Soylent diet for 6 months and then filmed Captain America.

>It's been too long!

Marvel hit the jackpot with him and RDJ.

I was really against his casting when it first announced since he was known for those goofy characters, but damn does he prove me wrong.

>the virgin soldier
>the chad agent

First Avenger is the most underrated marvel movie.

Fuck you're stupid

I really doubt RDJ will ever quit these movies. The last time he had a non marvel role was 2014. These Marvel movies are his only source of income right now.

very carefully

He has enough money to never need to work again

plus if somehow money becomes a problem, all he needs to do is go to a convention and charge $100 for an autograph and picture. Actors from cape/geek stuff make insane amounts of money at cons.

First half is so good, what a shame about the second. As soon as we get hit with the montage of him pointing out different locations to attack on a map it all went to shit.

Wtf are you trying to say pajeet.

he has a Dr. Doolittle film coming out next year. I guess they're rebooting that... franchise with him at the lead.

street shitting DCpajeet lmao.

What will they do crossovers with?

RDJ needs to go for the good of the MCU. He's been shoehorned into way too much of it. Hoping he dies in Infinity War.

Evans, however, we need to find some way to clone so he can be Cap forever.

Oh no he has to live off his billions ;_;7

CGI, aka that thing everyone hates except when it works.