youtube.com/watch?v=nHOIWJlYaWU
youtube.com/watch?v=RDPDNVTnZmA
youtu.be/Z3kBWP231hI
youtube.com/watch?v=Bqw369ZskMk
youtube.com/watch?v=aOgDyEeQDUM
wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Typical_mind_fallacy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did he straight up killed that guy?

Nah stabbed him in the shoulder. Kills a few other though.

Raid and Raid 2, the entire movie for both.

It tickles me how unknown these movies are, maybe not on Sup Forums, but largely elsewhere.

I am trying to think of who he definitely kills.

The dude kicks straight into the ground is absolutely dead. And the guy he blows up with the flame thrower is 100% dead too. Then the guy with the grenade. Was there anyone else?

How is a video game scene high test? Only soy-fueled mangirls with huge racks play videogames.
Why are DChads always so desperate to appear manly? I can hear your squeaky voice over the internet, nancy.

holy shit that looks fucking stupid

When he uses his Jet IIRC he basically kills the guys near the explosion via shrapnel with how close they were. Could you refresh my memory though with the whole grenade thing and flamethrower? I Vaguely recall both scenes.

But user, one of the main arteries is in the shoulder, facing the front, like where he stabbed him. That's one of the quickest ways to bleed someone to death.

Plus all the dudes he kills with the batplane and batmobile.

honestly if i saw batman i'd just run or sneak away. you know what he is, you know you're just a dumb mook, why fucking stick around trying to do what thousands of other nameless mooks have failed at. why don't people do this, that last guy to beat up runs behind batman and strikes at him completely ineffectually and than gets thrown into a wall for his useless efforts, why not just go home.

OP clearly said high-test fight scenes faggot

Yeah but Batman got stabbed in the same area by the guy a few seconds before he stabbed him. I guess this movies logic is the shoulder is A-Okay.

CGI fight. Michael Keaton would have murdered them with a cool tool.

For how unknown they are everyone and I mean everyone I've met who has seen it unanimously agree two of the best action movies ever made. I've never met someone in real life who has seen the raid 1 or 2 and said " yeah it was okay" its always "holy crap that was a good fucking movie"

I remember when Fatman and Blobbin was just a bad joke

>It tickles me how unknown these movies are

get out, even my normie cousins know what that shit is.

Those movies are absolutely nothing special when compared to every other martial arts movie that has been released since the 70's. It was just well marketed in the West and has people beleive that they are the only movies of their kind.

Raid 2 is shit, also.

Not him but

KGBeast holds a flamethrower to Martha but Batman shoots his fuel tank and covers Martha. He also kicks a dude into a dude holding a grenade and they both explode. Shit was badass, idc what people say.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDuetklFtDQ

Pretty much anything by Snyder

>raid 2 is shit when its clearly better than raid 1

kys

This could literally not even be made in today's atmosphere.

What is the purpose of your post? It serves no function whatsoever.

Kys and go back.

>enemies just slashing at him, making it easy for him to block
>batman throws a weak as fuck elbow that knocks the guy down
>instead of stabbing him in the face or neck or eyes or some shit, stab him in the shoulder

I mean, it could, it would just have a bunch of blacks and chinks and a few stronk womyn

Why are you whining about death counts when OP already said this thread is for high-test fight scenes? I'm hlad you triggered babies weren't around when Burton's Batman took joy in strapping bombs on henchmen.

>fatflek
#notmybatman

/Thread

Having brain damage ain't worth it. In Arkham Knight Nightwing makes a joke to Batman about how it's ok beating them up and giving them brain damage.

nah he didn't get fat until recently, he was on the roids for BvS and was ripped as fuark.

Because it's Batman, you fucking retard. The whole basis of his character is the no kill rule.
Throwing a Kamikaze clown down the manhole is a lot different than straight up stabbing someone with a knife. You fucking stupid cunt, you even try to make it sound like was the one that put the bomb on the clown and like he did that all the time, go back to your hole, millenial faggot that thinks he knows about comics.

Jk, but no really, you are dumb.

>still doesn't get why batman kills in this

>durr batman never kills i know because nolan batman

shut the fuck up.

>this thriggered Msrvel nu-male
If blood hurts your feefees, stick to CGI airport fights. OP said high-test. Not high-estro.

>capeshit
fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=VwIIDzrVVdc

damn, 3 videos, one worst than the other...

3 FUCKING POSTS IN A ROW
My sides.

youtube.com/watch?v=3bozxgVQ9m0
Outta my way snyder fucking shits

what did he mean by this

The GOAT

youtu.be/Bqw369ZskMk

youtube.com/watch?v=nHOIWJlYaWU

is this one sped up?

youtube.com/watch?v=RDPDNVTnZmA

anything from banshee

I don't think you remember how much shit this movie caught when it came out, though that's a fair point

I literally cannot think of one that tops this

youtu.be/Z3kBWP231hI

Trips confirm.

Why post a pic of Mishima? He was a fag that killed himself after massively sperging out

>unknown
Literally baby's first martial arts films

Cringed 3x reading through this post
Find somewhere else to contaminate, thanks!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bqw369ZskMk

But it got a sequel just a few years ago

Why is he so angry

Keaton’s Bruce was autistic and those movies are painfully bad when watched in the harsh light of modernity
Keaton is also 5’8” and Affleck’s 6’4”. Mikey would literally need to be on his tippy toes to come up to Batfleck’s nipple

Haven't seen it but isn't a woman the protagonist?

Because his entire persona and ideology is extremely relevant to our struggles and insecurities with our masculinity, which fuels threads like this.

If you don't see something of yourself in him you're lying.

Thank you. Needed to be said

Best.

It looks like the guy on the right is standing on the shoulder of a tiny guy below him

The villain is

Overrated

there's a boderline fourth wall-breaking sex scene where she absurdly gets fucked towards the camera where it gets the point that I'm 99% sure the scene exists to make the audience not feel gay while watching a movie about half-naked muscular men fighting each other in slow motion

>Oldboy isn’t capeshit
You do realize it’s based on an anime don’t you?

I know superhero stuff is something we should limit on this board but I do enjoy this scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=aOgDyEeQDUM

>Post some cool high-test fight scenes
>y-you must be INsecure in your masculinity!1!
Why are fags allowed to post here?

I can see myself in everyone so it doesn't count

We clearly all are, I'm not putting myself above it. It's kind of the defining struggle of men in our generation, our attempts to actualize our masculine identities. It's why I'm drawn to such things

Why is that gay? At all?
Why is a sex scene filmed for maximal hetero enjoyment absurd?

Let me guess, you’re into pegging?

I have big muscles, a decent paycheck ($80k per year, no bennies), and a blonde gf
Why would I be worried about my masculinity? You might find reading this quite enlightening: wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Typical_mind_fallacy

> high test fight scenes
> proceeds to be a thread full of overly choreographed nonce stuff that 110lb soy boys get excited about

seriously ive never met someone who was into "martial arts films" that wasn't a wimp

I mean, just describing yourself in this way in this post here in an attempt to convince me otherwise is indicative of the very insecurity that I'm talking about

>if you can show you’re masculine you’re actually proving you’re not
Yikes, bro

Posting about your body type, money and girlfriend to prove something to me lends itself to you seeming insecure, yes

>I say everybody’s insecure about failing to live up to ideals of masculinity
>Some guy says he has no reason to be, lays out how he’s masculine af
>That’s AKSHULLY proof he’s insecure heh
The absolute fucking state of nu-males

This discussion began with talking about Yukio Mishima, who could have listed his qualities in a similar way, being a body building radical right wing philosopher and militia leader, who clearly struggled with insecurity in his masculine identity. There's no shame in admitting that this is a huge part of the internal conflict of our lives, because it is.

>in·se·cu·ri·ty
>ˌinsəˈkyo͝orədē/Submit
>noun
>1.
>uncertainty or anxiety about oneself; lack of confidence.
>"she had a deep sense of insecurity"
synonyms: lack of confidence, self-doubt, diffidence, unassertiveness, timidity, uncertainty, nervousness, inhibition; More
Lmao. No, dude, I don’t have any diffidence or doubt about my masculinity. I breezily cleared the societal bar and am more than happy to share that with you or anyone else that asks

Movie?

Your desperation to prove that to me and the mere fact that you post here run counter to that notion

now this is fight kino Jesus Christ

parkour parkour

What the FUCK were they thinking?

*jerking off gesture* K, champ

>a straight to internet streaming sitcom capeshit parody with no budget has a better deathstroke than both TV DC shows and the film DCEU

I love how petty this makes Batman come off.
>YOU STABBED ME? I STAB U!!!!!!! >:C

Fuck yeah! My favorite martial arts movie.

Yeah, whoever uploaded that scene sped up the actual fighting for some stupid, asinine reason.

Even has a better back story.
>Is part of THE definitive cape team which is all about truth and justice and that shit
>Whole team gets blown out, barely survives
>Comes back as Overkill to get revenge and because he's pissed off that the fucking dog has a book and TV network deal

>fat gay bong pretends to be action star
Always made me cringe

the name of this kino?

Ladders and Chairs 2: Not Over My Baby

benny the jet was a bad ass in real life too, a shit ton of kickboxing wins .

This is the standard capeshit should be held to

Batman 1960s is a masterpiece that should never have died