Sup Forums's honest opinion?

Sup Forums's honest opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/good-place-renewed-season-3-at-nbc-1060601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Kino

I initially only watched bc Kristen is my waifu but this show is actually one of my favorites.

Honestly, i love it.

I love how on Netflix and Hulu the pic they use to get people interested it is just Bell with her mouth wide open with the words the good place next her. Hilarious marketing

Not enjoying S2.

Jason got old really fast.

What the fork?!

pretty great

honestly curious how they intend to keep it going much longer though. Not sure how much more they can really get out of this plot before it runs too thin

Even if they end it this season, it would be the perfect length and I wouldn't be mad.

My opinion is this midseason break is taking too fucking long

Jason is the worst part of the show, they need to ditch him, he adds nothing but stupid unfunny problems the are tiresome for the rest of the cast to solve

I only think he's there because he's hot. Not even gay.

Janet is best girl

They need a musical episode.

fuck off and die

pleb

Ted Danson lived in Sedona, AZ for a while and there were very strange rumors. Like everyone in town had a story about him freaking out on people on hiking trails and shit. Pretty funny

When Ted Danson auditioned for the role as Michael he only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Kristen Bell bought was a car. Ted Danson bought a hot dinner.

Decided not to watch season 2. Liked how the first one ended and was sure it was going to go downhill

Sounds suspiciously like Stallone...

first couple episodes of s2 are kino, but it starts to go downhill soon after

great first season followed by a subpar second season.

Never watched it, what is it similar to

kind of similar to The Okay Place, but better imo

One thing I like about season 2 is that they clarify that the neutral place is actually real. I was worried it would turn out to be fake.

It's all going to be fake.

You know the ending will be a cop-out with her waking up in the hospital and it was all a dream.

God damn it, don't do this to me. I don't even want to consider that. Let some shows have good endings.

We never got to see the version of the Good Place where they convinced Eleanor and Tahani that they were soul mates.

>Let some shows have good endings.
You know they can't let that happen

They set up this show for this inevitable trope

Season 1 was 11/10

Season 2 started off weird, then sold me, now it's losing me

Sadly, I doubt S2 will have a satisfying conclusion, since the show has been renewed.
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/good-place-renewed-season-3-at-nbc-1060601

Mind controlled Kristen makes my cock explode. My greatest fantasy is Foot Slave Kristen.