Shout out to former Spillios

Shout out to former Spillios

Other urls found in this thread:

kxan.com/2016/02/16/driver-returned-to-scene-of-january-hit-and-run-denied-involvement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dropped it when co-host 3000 left

Spill>>>Double Toasted

though, that might be me being nostalgic

Ah my first friend simulators to distract from the crippling loneliness and lack of a social life

Movie reviews are alright, but their political stuff is pretty shit. I sorta dropped them a while back because Korey tends to spoil shit all the fucking time.

I miss him.

>mfw he killed someone and went to jail

>that episode where they btfo Yoga Hosers

I don't know if I should be disgusted by Danielle or turned on.

She's still way better than that cunt Shae.

Danielle is fine, but they way the guys write her off sorta pisses me off

True. They, especially Coleman find an excuse to jump on her. She puts way more effort into the site than she should and still gets shat on.

Shae on the other hand literally didn't do anything and everyone worships her because they wanted to fuck her.

>Carlyle is a big shot Hollywood writer now and wrote Dr. Strange

Imagine that. He had the absolute worst taste in movies too.

The only one I'm not sick to death of is Cargill on Junkfood Cinema. One of Us turns my stomach these days.

explains why Dr Strange was a shit

>has absolute shit taste in movies
>writing for Marvel
Makes sense

watch RLM like a normal person!

RLM went to shit years ago, now it's all "well if it's popular we have to shit on it"

I mean I highly doubt he did any actual writing for that movie. It felt so made by committee and not Cargill at all.

>RLM expected its fans to just eat whatever they served and didn't know how to handle the backlash over Rogue One

What did they do with Rogue One?

I would suck that tiddie dry

>watching their political videos for anything other than banter

For real?? What, no! How did I not hear about this sooner?

Same thing here, he was so chill.

kxan.com/2016/02/16/driver-returned-to-scene-of-january-hit-and-run-denied-involvement/

Jesus Christ. Poor kid. He panicked and got a second-degree felony out of it.

Girts and Korey G>Martin and Korey.

if it was a white guy he would've gotten like 6 months in jail and probation with no felony charges if he was clean

No fuck Girts. Girts is annoying as shit most of the time. It is a rarity when he makes a good joke. His laugh, shit taste in games and movies, and overall demeanor succeed only in infuriating me.

Korey was a bro. Took me out to lunch a few times.

Where's he been anyway? Dude legit fell off the face of the Earth

Dt is the best

i heard he went to take care of his sick mom or something

Damn that sucks. I just figured tony got bored of the whole podcast deal and went off the radar so nobody would bug him about not doing it anymore.

Best wishes to him and his family

Can dogs suck titties?

Is this the show where one of the guys learned about furries because of Zootopia and then he proceeded to dig himself a closet full of spaghetti when the other guys refused to touch that ball?

As far as I know Cargill is mostly the bum-buddy of the director Scott Derrickson. He probably wouldn't have gotten the gig if the guy didn't pull him along.

Danielle is fine, sure. But she is borderline retarded.
Have you ever listened to the Casual Call in shows?
She is the epitome of dumb white bitch.

Anyone else notice Ray becoming way more funnier after Shae left? I think Coleman mentioned he had a crush on her once. Dude came completely out his shell once she dipped.
I just started listening to The High Score and I enjoy it a lot. It's refreshing to not hear Coleman talk over everyone for once.

Martin however is Based as fuck.

they didn't love it like they were supposed to

Shit, I didn't think anyone on this board gave a shit. Nice one.

Has Carlyle been working on any other movies since Sinister?

Retard shouldve dumped the car and never came back

Well Dr Strange obviously.
Pretty sure theres another sinister in the pipeline, doubt cargill and derrickson will be back for it though.
On a recent episode of his podcast junkfood cinema, he stated hes tried to push a remake of the old horror movie Changeling to the studios.