Does anyone have all of this images with the symbolism in BVS explained on them...

Does anyone have all of this images with the symbolism in BVS explained on them? I’m teaching the topic to 7th graders this week and want them to understand capekino

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookdebate.com/2017/11/23/the-metaphysics-of-batman-v-superman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This symbol mean "incoming shit movie"

More like all the symbolism shoehorned in.

Wait... why are you teaching seventh graders about superhero movies?

You should be fired immediately

Are you at least European?. American education is bad enough, and so is our taste in movies. We don't need idiots like you fucking over our children even more.

Don't listen to the naysayers OP. The next generation of kids need to understand kino.

Will he easy when the entire MCU is on streaming

No. Just symbolism. Film has symbolism and I’m trying to find a movie a lot of kids are familiar with.
t. Marvelshit
Thanks!
Thanks!

MoS and BvS open with these logos though

>spending your (worthless, I suppose) time perusing capeshit for """""symbolism"""""

This is truly beyond pathetic.

>Superkino

Here’s an example of symbolism in BvS:
Opening shot, we see a leaf fall. That’s a symbol of death. Everything that lives eventually dies, and falls to the ground, even leaves which spend their lives suspended in the air never to touch the dirt... they eventually wilt and meet the soil. What falls is fallen.
The end of the film is a shot of soil rising over Clark’s grave. The rising is symbolic of the magic and hope that he brought to the world. We associate soil with death because we bury our dead in it, but by rising it takes on another symbolic meaning: life. Because even though soil is just lifeless dirt, it is also needed for plants to grow, to give birth to new life. When leaves fall to the earth so too do seeds, and the cold lifeless soil nurtured these seeds and allows them to grow into new trees. And so there is a cycle to life and death, and one can’t exist without the other. And Bruce’s faith is restored, things may fall, but one can’t rise without first touching the ground first.
Leaves and soil.

>Jesus Christ died on easter friday
>the movie was released exactly on easter friday

woah...

get it? it's like the bible bro. such a visionary.

Very helpful, might use this

Settle down, virgin

that's all i have. I don't know if there is more or not

Try this

comicbookdebate.com/2017/11/23/the-metaphysics-of-batman-v-superman/

tfw i wasn't watching an ordinary super hero flick

Here you go buddy this should clear this up for them

People like you shouldn't be allowed near children

First time here, huh?

>he fell for the sex meme

>"Okay kids, today we're going to learn about Batman vs. Superman and the symbolism in the film."
>"That movie was gay, Mr. OP!"
>Classroom erupts into laughter.
>"Hey guys, Mr. OP is gay!"
>Laughter intensifies.
>"Look, he's crying! Just like Superman in that gay movie!"
>Classroom erupts into complete hysterics.
>Balled up print outs of incredibly long and boring explanations get thrown at OP's head as he leaves the room in tears.

What kind of grown men asks Sup Forums at 4am for help making tgeir lesson plans?