Name a worse Disney movie. And I mean animated movie

Name a worse Disney movie. And I mean animated movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animation_studios_owned_by_The_Walt_Disney_Company#Disney_Animation_France
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Frozen.

You moo-ve OP

Can we use those shitty direct to video movies or does it have to be theatrical release?

Theatrical release only.

OK. Chicken Little then

Aristocats
Black Cauldron
The Rescuers (original)
Fantasia 2000
Brother Bear
Home on the Range
Bolt
Meet the Robinsons

>Fantasia 2000
>Robinsons

>anywhere near worst

The fuck is wrong with you?

>Fantasia 2000
Awful cash in on nostalgia that is no 1/1000th near as good as the original

>Meet the Robinsons
Its awful, it doesnt even feel like a Disney movie, it has some kind of Dreamworks + Jimmy Neutron vibe and its disgusting and full of bad jokes/memes

I don't get the praise for Meet the Robinsons. I hated it as a kid and I still hate it now.

The Wild.

There isn't one.

Yeah, but just for grace of having The Firebird segment alone already makes it better than Chicken Little.

just put tree caballeros on top of everything and i'll forgive all the other mistakes on that list

Yeah, but it was outsourced.

>Meet the Robinsons

Bitch don't make me smack the shit out of you

There is so much wrong with this list

>Great Mouse Detective
>Oliver and Co
>Hunchback

First two are good - OK , Hunchback is good/great ( the gargoyles take it down a lot)

>Bolt
>Robin Hood
>Wreck it Ralph
>Princess and the Frog

Bolt is shit tier, latter two are OK, P and G is shit tier

Little Mermaid should be a tier higher at least

Pinocchio should be top tier
Rescuers Down Under should be higher
Cow Movie should be lower

Bambi should be top tier
Alice should be in good or OK

I really don't know how the fuck this ranking works

Are you just focusing on the one good parts of low tier movies to rank them up, and putting great ones like Bambi/ Pinocchio way lower because you have ADHD or some shit

Zootopia

fantasia 2000 was the one that encouraged me to explore music and had far more interesting visuals

I can't tell if this is bait or just really bad taste.

>People don't like Chicken Little
Come on now, it was a CUP OF GOOD INTENTIONS

>Sword on the stone
>subpar
I Fucking kill you

I actually agree with that one

I dont get why people love SITS so much

The animation is very bad, it has the dark era sketchy line shit going on

And even for a Disney movie the plot is thin

Arthur and Merlin just fuck around doing unrelated shit until the movie ends

I feel like I need to see Chicken Little again to understand the hate, I remember liking it pretty well around the time of its release.

Oh boy is this fucking wrong!

>Fantasia 2000 should be knocked down 1-2 pegs, and by no means should be UNDER THE ORIGINAL FANTASIA

>Moana being under fucking Bolt? No. Switch places.

>I liked Oliver and Company too but that shit does not deserve to be better than 80% of the other movies in this list.

>Not liking the Rescuers or the Rescuerers down Under
>Sword in the Stone being anywhere near the bottom, or lower than Black Cauldron
>Winnie the Pooh being anywhere near the bottom, or lower than Brother Bear
>Alice in Wander/Bambi being anywhere near the Bottom and being considered worse than Black Cauldron, Dinosaur, Home on the Range, or Brother Bear

Such a shit list, I fixed it.

Rate Sup Forumsmrades

It's bait, you dumb fuck.

Fuck you, Chicken Little was a beautiful disaster that was funny as shit. The entire dodgeball scene was basically a snapshot from my life.

Woops, sorry.

Here it is, I believe this is a more accurate list.

>Meet the Robinsons

Woops, I think I should knock Oliver's Company a couple pegs, forgot to.

>If it's older it must be better

No one is impressed by you, art student.

>Sword in the Stone
>Fantastic
It was easily one of the worst, most boring, and preachy films that Disney has ever made.

Explain to me what is so endearing about this movie MTRIDF

You sound like hipster cancer, because that's not how I was grading them.

As with most of Sup Forums, I grade it based off:

>Animation Quality
>Musical Quality
>Lasting Impact

Also if that was the case, Snow White should be in the very top, but it isn't. Also, if you get the waifu-shit outta your vision, then some of the newer flicks such as Big Hero 6, Frozen, and Tangled deserve to be low on the scale.

>Brother Bear is good
>While Aladdin is just ok
> Big Hero 6 and Tangled on the same level as Dinosaur
Your list is just as shitty man

>Frozen Tangled and Big Hero 6 in sub par

I'm not even giving you a (You)

>Sword In The Stone

>Boring
>Worst
>Preachy

dude, what? what was it even preachy about? it's based off a fucking medieval legend

off yourself

Yes. Brother Bear had a solid plot and a unique conflict that has never really been done before. It also has good animation quality, and decent music.

Aladdin was killed by Robin Williams, along with sub-par characters overall that came of a tad annoying. Only one song keeps it up.

Take off the nostalgia goggles.

>t. some young nigger who was just the right age where Brother Bear was his Aladdin

You're fucking stupid, m9

>what was it even preachy about?
You should watch it again. The whole movie is basically "STAY IN SCHOOL!"

>based off a fucking medieval legend
It's based on the 1938 novel, "The Sword in the Stone." Not the original Arthurian legend.

>Frozen: Cash Grab with music that tries to hard to be an impact

>Tangled: Twist on a fairy tale that fails to provide an enriched main character, but throws a bunch of "projected-positive" traits on her to suffice, throws in an unnecessary other character (Flynn) that doesn't need to be in there. The horse had passed the annoying-threshold.

>Big Hero 6
I am not even going to justify that one, it should be a given how bad that one is.

What can these films really stand on? Good 3D animation, that's it.

Stay in School is not bad message. It's a basic moral like "be nice to people" and "don't do drugs".

There is no such thing as an original arthurian legend anyway

>Goes straight to age-argument

My point stands. You millennial shit, you fuckers over-pride yourselves on your set date in time for these sorts of films, fuck you.

I don't know about worst, but it's definitely the most forgettable of recent times. No matter how often I see it shown I have forgotten it existed.

I didn't say it was a bad message. I said the movie was preachy. It attempts absolutely zero level of subtly and just shoves it down your throat.

Nah, it's that it was the only reasonable explanation from why anyone would like the shitfest known as Brother Bear, let alone comparing it to the critically acclaimed Aladdin.

Maybe it's just my self-rationalization that you're not a complete fucking idiot. Maybe I should reassess why I didn't just go with that thought in the first place.

>preachy about "Stay In School" message

>The only reason the education being a priority was a sub-plot was because the legend is set in medieval times, where literacy rates are abysmal, and Arthur is to be the prophesied ruler of England, with nor royal standing, so needs to be supplemented to a competent level for a ruler

of course, your rulers don't need educations, ay trump supporter?

>I havent seen this yet I should watch it
>Watch the movie, hate it
>Forget by the next day
>the cycle repeats forever and you are watching Chicken Little every single day without even being aware of it

>The only reason the education being a priority was a sub-plot
It wasn't a sub-plot. It WAS the plot. It was the vast majority of the movie. You clearly haven't seen it in a long time.
>your rulers don't need educations
Read Nice strawman, though.

What? It wasn't the fucking plot.

Dude you need to watch it again.

>Zootopia
>Fantastic movie
Choose one.

>cash In
>walt intended for Fantasia to be shown every year with different segments being made for it
>cash in

>Moana only in good tier
>Frozen and Big Hero 6 in great
>Tangled in fantastic

Sup Forums never ceases to amaze me

There was no fucking plot.

Not that user. But the best argument against Sword in the Stone belonging in the highest tier would be that the characters do nothing but fuck around for the entire film.

I always liked to think that the nymph and the stag fucked

Bump up fantasia, tarzan, hercules, and treasure planet each one tier and it's good.

>The Rescuers (original)
I will bitch-slap you so hard. Almost everything from the 80's and early 90's was a copy of that movie.

You need to be erased from existence immediately.

The moral and ending is really good

It wasn't that bad. I thought Maggie was big and beautiful and a perfect protagonist. I bet her milk is absolutely delicious, very sweet, just like the smooth, delectable udder that produces it when lovingly squeezed.

>Aristocats
>The Rescuers
Nigger you what

uh

>Moana only in good tier
correct. it shouldn't even be dignified with a mention.

Black Cauldron for its wasted potential

Why do people hate this movie so much? I actually like it, it's definitely not perfect.

He said worse, you illiterate fuck.

>Why people doesn't like what i like?

I really, really like chicken little. Because of its hilarious jokes, good writing/animation, the protagonist gets abuse by everyone (i wish it was me instead) and the their so many references I nearly came!

A TABLESPOON OF ONE BIG MESS

Zach Braff and Joan Cusack singing pop songs.

Other than that, it was a wonderful, heartfelt kids film.

Mars Needs Moms.

this is a really deceptive poster. that porcupine is barely in the movie, like at all.
and it doesn't have the ugly duckling on it who is arguably a more important character than the runt of the litter or fish out of water.

>Meet the Robinsons
You ain't shit and you ain't ever gonna be shit.

What the actual fuck.
In the slightest case you are not baiting, fucking end yourself.

Except for Bolt, that one did suck a ton of dick

Seems pretty accurate.

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE LIKE MEET THE ROBINSONS

I liked Bolt

>The Rescuers
>Bolt
>Fantasia 2000

Bolt was bad. Somehow worse than this clusterfuck.

I'll have to say OP is wrong.

It's not that you're wrong it's just that ranking that movie the worst would be acknowledging its existence.

Remember watching this on repeat because i had a crush on the jock girl

Look up the IMDB page for Fantasia 2000; most of the animation wasn't outsourced at all. It was all mostly American and Canadian animators. There's barely any Chinese or Korean animators involved and most who are are animators in the same segments as American ones.

You win because nobody else was able to remember that.

I never talked about China or Korea.
It was outsourced to France.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animation_studios_owned_by_The_Walt_Disney_Company#Disney_Animation_France

All the Disney animated films are awesome!
Considering that those films are the outcome of 2D/3D animators' many years of blood sweat and tears, how can we insult them???

It's rough having a family member who actually likes that movie. Gotta suppress my urges to shit all over it when it comes up.

Didn't she end up getting mindraped and never fixed?

All I remember about bolt was dA fan who was obssessed with bolt and challanend any BOLT HEADS over superiority.

I'm a fan of many things but stories of people obessessing like that....how or why does it happen

Good to see people nominate Meet The Robinsons. What a weird, meandering film that was.

Nice bait.

3/10

Autism?

Fuck you for reminding me of this.

>Fantasia
>not fantastic
Kys

It had a good message in the ending.

I'm just pleasantly surprised that with all the complaints about the two ranking lists in this thread that there's no one complaining about Lilo And Stitch being Top Tier.

Lilo and Stitch is generally considered to be very good on Sup Forums. See