This is my sixth time making the topic, i have been marathoning these movies

this is my sixth time making the topic, i have been marathoning these movies.
Im on thor the dark world at this moment and thor, loki are going to get some revenge.

thor's friend. the female friend is so fucking pretty. she needs some more screen time. she needs some of me also.
idris elba being his boring self.

Why are you watching these? Do you consider yourself a fan of film or a fan of marvel?

>i have been marathoning these movies.

why would you subject yourself to that

im doing it because its what i decided to do. its not a super special thing because im pc master race and have multiple monitors going.

if you can bring me a 5'4 105pound 18 year old girl barefoot, i'll stop watching these and do that instead.

Thor and Stark like boring women for some reason

anyway this MCU gets only decent when the GotG starts to kick in, before and after is bullcrap

Holy crap. Are there seriously fewer than 500 active users on this board

found the socially needy faggot.

are you having a good time watching them, op?

Is Dr Stange any good. I liked gotg and winter soldier

yea i am. actually only watched just one yesterday because i desperately wanted to masturbate all day after seeing potts barefoot so often. but real talk, i just finished thor the dark world, the credits are going. Thor movies are always a good time.
winter solider is next.

everyone can tell you're retarded so we're all avoiding you

>barefoot
how bout i push you over fella?

Only the first Iron Man is good tbqhwyf

i bet you never get off the way you want

what is that from?

jaimie alexander right?

i was also struck by how cute she was, knew i couldnt have been the only one

shit movies though

i feel for u

>jaimie alexander right?
you know it, dawg

agents of shielsd

fuck, 5 seasons? episode 1 for season 5 just recently aired December 1st. when exactly does this show take place in the MCU?

Present day, alongside the movies.

except this season they seem to be in the future

a broken earth?thats kind of intense. i wonder what thats all about, i think i will watch shield after these movies.

i also think this thread needed another jaimie pic

Idris Elba is great as Heimdall expect in Ragnarok. Wasted potential.

Just finished winter solider.
Thinking about black widow, she still seems the same since the first time she is shown.
I really like how captain is all about friendship and makes it so easy with everyone. this is the first time i paid attentio to the after credits and didnt know it introduced "the twins"
For Guardians of the Galaxy, i only watched this once in theaters. I remeber enjoying a lot more than i thought .

>you may only watch these films if you'e a part of a specific fandom
God i fucking hate you guys sometimes.
Can't we just watch fucking movies without you turning it into a problem somehow?

Is this a spoiler for what thanos will do?

>tattoo
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Watching 20 subaa hero movies in a row is not something non fanatics do

>subaa

Yeah but binge watching a tv/netflex series is different somehow

It's better than all the obvious by the numbers exploitation crap like br2049 or transformers at least.