Tfw I've got three separate Facebook accounts that have been stealth infiltrating Star Wars, Disney, pop culture...

> Tfw I've got three separate Facebook accounts that have been stealth infiltrating Star Wars, Disney, pop culture, an action figure groups for 6 months now all for the purpose of posting spoilers about The Last Jedi once they leak

I can't wait. doing this was the highlight of my year when TFA came out.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebaumsworld.com/videos/harry-potter-spoiler/28817/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related. It was my inbox after I posted Kylo stabbing Han.

FYI if you want to start early the big twist is Rey is Obi-Wans daughter.

Holy shit man this is pathetic, get a life

Jeez dude. Get something better to do with your time, for real.

>I can't wait. doing this was the highlight of my year when TFA came out.
I was feeling bad about my gf dumping me yesterday but when I see how much worse some people have it than me I feel better. Thanks for reminding me that some people are so pathetic that something so trivial actually brings them joy once a year.

>daughter
At the very least she would have to be his granddaughter. Lrn2math you retarded faggot.

Being bitter on the internet is a bad coping mechanism

Who hurt you man? Was it your dad?

Fucking normalfags get out, the people who gargle pop culture cum and get emotional about lining Disney’s pockets deserve everything that comes to them

>Thanks
hehe

Not even defending Disney? Just sad how pathetic you neckbeards are. Go empty your piss jugs.

Why would I defend Disney? They’re at the spearhead of catering to manchildren and reducing all media to infantile repetitive shit

I'm a one man war against pop culture cancer.

I'm saying *I'm* not defending Disney you dense motherfucker.

Jesus how fucking cringey.

>goes on an anime imageboard founded by a teenager, populated with autists and pedos and run by a Nip to discuss comic book movies
>has the audacity to call anyone else cringey

>caring about a shitty movie series this much

Haha, what? Congratulations dude, you *had* (past tense) a girlfriend. You have achieved the social prowess of a fucking teenager lmfao. Now it has gone awry and you're all bitter and whining about it on Sup Forums. Get a better coping mechanism. Sheesh.

I'd be so mad if I cared about Star Wars. But I don't so this is funny. Please report back here when you do it, and ignore these reddit tier concern estrocunts:

haha that's your justification? There are semi-normal people who browse this website. But I'm glad you seem to accept that you are NOT one of them.

>coping virgin tactics

See I was on your side until you went on this self-righteous rant. If you want to fuck with people, it should be for fun and laughs. Not some goofy justification because you're pretentious as shit lol

you seem pretty bitter. Are you alright? Not enough people finding your *le epic movie spoiler tirade* funny?

You do know where you are right? The same place that had lulz from screaming "Dumbledore dies" at crowds of children. You're all soyboys faggots that need to go back to reddt. Pathetic.

Holey shit, OP. Good thread, really shows how many redditors actually browse Sup Forums and it turns out there's alot!

Mods should come through and ban all these fuckwits.

Just leave already. I hear there is plenty of Disney circlejerks at reddt.

>2017
>lulz

C R I N G E

R

I

N

G

E

>being an oldfag is cringe
Neck yourself faggot.

>spoiling a movie that had already a book released years before it

Holy shit. All hail the epic Sup Forums trolls. GG.

Don’t really see what’s wrong with OP, totally a classic Sup Forums move
1) fucks over people and gets funny hatemail
2) fuck Disney
Win/win, should probably go back to resetera or something if you don’t like it

This. Redditors are getting too comfy in here.

>redditors
>using reddit spacing
fuck off you newfag

>the people who gargle pop culture cum
Your Sup Forums-tier "humor" is hardly counter-cultural at this point. Grow up.

yeah 4 teh lulz! epic!!

your a legend

The virginal nu-channers that came over from R*ddit during the election are Disneyfags though
There are people here that defend The Force Awakens for fucks sake

>The same place that had lulz from screaming "Dumbledore dies" at crowds of children.
We don't do childish shit like that anymore. We aim a little higher now.

It was during the 6th book release retard. Jesus you newfags are genuinely pathetic milquetoast faggots. Lurk more.

no, being a fat fucking loser living in the past it though

It's the same spirit though. Piss as many people off as possible and watch the shit show.

God's work OP

>acknowledging the culture of a decade old website
>living in the past

SEETHING

You have to go back

Fucking neckbeards getting BTFO
>hurrrrr epic troll lets piss off the movie fans
>RRRRRREEEEEEEEE NEWFAGS WHAT YOU MEAN WE AREN'T FUNNY. GO AWAY LEAVE OUR SUPER SECRET CLUB
The irony in this fucking thread is delicious.

>all these faggots getting mad at OP
and they say Reddit hasn't taken over

Why are you even here? To post epic screencaps on /r/Sup Forums or to find memes to text to girls?

Based, ignore all the normalfags

You're doing G-d's work OP

>there is an anonymous smelly guy sitting at his computer telling me that i browse Reddit and I text girls
How will I ever recover?

>all these ass annihilated newfags ITT

>find memes to text to girls?
I do this, but unironically

Get the fuck out

i wanna do this too. how do i do it?

snape kills dumbledore

> Start joining groups now. If you try to join a lot at the same time you'll get flagged as a spammer.
> Target things like funko pop groups, action figure groups, movie groups, etc.
> play the waiting game. Watch Sup Forums for substantial leaks that can be posted quickly.
> pic related is what I spammed last time.
> Make the spoiler something short and to the point like 'Kylo Ren kills Han Solo. Han is Kylo's father". So their eyes will read it automatically before they realize it's a spoiler
> Wait until a weird hour to mass post across a variety of groups. Something like 4am or 12pm works because it is guaranteed to catch a lot of people just waking up and mods arent as active as they are at night.

This. Being a "le spoiler edgelord" is cope.

Godspeed you, you bastard.

I thought summer was over.

Isn't it ironic that the ones who push these 'soyboy' memes so hard are neckbeards with sedentary lifestyles?

For that matter, why is it that the greatest champions of the white race are always the worst examples of it?

Are you saying OP is coping by being rude?

The Chad OP
The Virgin butthurt

That's because the best examples of white race don't really need white race. We could all go extinct/browned, and they'd still be alright. Their kids, not so much, but nobody thinks that far ahead anyway.

>Isn't it ironic that the ones who push these 'soyboy' memes so hard are neckbeards with sedentary lifestyles?
Yea man jacked Chads never make fun of boys like you for being so feminine, it’s only neckbeards. Totes

Also planning on doing this for Infinity War.

If you're not keeping track of when the people that can delete posts are on you're fucking up. Godspeed OP.

It's sad how angry people get over a movie being spoiled.

even sadder is when the people spoiling the movie get butthurt when nobody cares that they are spoiling the movie

Grow up do something real you Sup Forums ANONYMOOSE wannabe faggots. Dox a goverment official or celebrity for nudes. Sabatoge an ad campaign. Your small time "HAHA I SPOILED A MOVIE FOR SOME PEOPLE" shtick is about as lame as the 12 year olds who flood this site everyday forcing their shitty memes because they heard this was the "bad part of the internet"

based

I'm not trying to to go to prison. I'm just trying to get some cheap lulz.

user, who do you honestly think you're kidding when you say you don't care?

I already know the plot. Fight me you shit-brained ass clown.

based

Careful where you point that apathy user, you might poke your eye out.

godspeed user

Yawn...
Like the majority of people haven't already guessed how it plays out. Come back with something original and maybe funny OP. Spoiler trolls are a dime a dozen.

Doing gods work there user, kudos

why don't you actually do something notable and worthwhile and shout the spoilers to people waiting in line at the cinema, like the hero who spoiled ESB in 1980 .

Don't you have to enter a phone number to make a fagbook account these days?

Do this and film it OP. Otherwise your shit is weak son.

this is actually a great idea

i commend the dedication

If you did this and a riot started, would you be charged with disturbing the peace?

I would do this but I'm black and would get shot

based
ebaumsworld.com/videos/harry-potter-spoiler/28817/

I was spoiled with the Han Solo death despite avoiding star wars websites and forums. It was put in a completely random site unrelated to SW or even pop culture. The movie was shit anyway but having that in mind didn't arrange things

Fucking based. Thanks for the laugh OP.

Apparently spoilers enjoy your experience of a movie because you're focused more on the other aspects of the film rather than just on how the basic elements of the plot play out. So really you're doing these people a favour.

Topkek keep up good work

Do it OP it will be fucking glorious
Don't get discouraged by these redditor newfags

God bless you you prince

Keep fighting the good fight

This is why Sup Forums sucks these days. This is what is considered "good trolling". Fuck outta here. A monkey could do what you're doing OP. And all you fucking retards saying this is funny or defending this low-tier baby's first troll attempt- neck yourselves.

eat shit triggered faggot

>the highlight of my year is spoiling a movie on facebook
>I spend 6 months preparing for this
Your parents must be very proud of you, you sound like a real achiever

Only people triggered by this are soylent manchildren that need their brightly colored entertainment to distract them from reality.

He's a dedicated and passionate man with a sound moral code, what can I say?

I'll eat shit as soon as you can come up with something beyond what a 12 year old could on his first time on Sup Forums.

kill yourself samefagging redditor