OMG IT'S SO DEEP TRULY THE CITIZEN KANE OF CAPESHIT

>OMG IT'S SO DEEP TRULY THE CITIZEN KANE OF CAPESHIT
Stop. Not only is it mediocre and brain dead like the rest of Matvel's memefests, it's supporters reveal their manchildren tendencies. You're so desperate for capeshit to be taken "seriously" it's embarrassing.

My dad who only likes TDK went and said It was shit

Okay but why

Who calls this deep you drooling fuckwit?

It's a damn well made, fairly intense film. That's it.

Simply put? It does nothing different. There's no consequences or long term effects, it's all brushed aside for the next memefest. The main villain isn't even a "villain" and what the fuck even happened to the whole Hydra plot?

I think you have issues OP.

You talk like a manchild.

Because really, only a manchild goes on a rant like this on Sup Forums over people liking something.

sorry you can't handle anything without an explosion every 4 seconds

a great political thriller like this would be completely lost on your dumb ass

>Implying there weren't Marveldrones hyping this up as a "political thriller"
Don't lie people made this out to be something different from the usual shit Marvel put out.

See what I mean? LMAO political thriller, nothing in this movie mattered fuckwit. All of it got swept under the rug. Where the fuck is Hydra?

but this movie is all about having an explosion ever 4 seconds.

and there is nothing political about it, they took out any change of "politics" by making it all due to super nazis.

This shit isn't even on the same level as the Bourne trilogy. It's a dumb capeshit movie where nothing happens except Cap wanting to save his buttbuddy. SHIELD is dead and nobody gives a fuck.

We're all manchildren here.

>OMG IT'S SO DEEP TRULY THE CITIZEN KANE OF CAPESHIT

Said no one ever. People like it because it had the best fight scenes, not because it was a deep artistic masterpiece.

>OP desperately tries to pretend that both sides of a shitty console war are doing the KINO meme.

To me is better the first avenger.

>Where the fuck is Hydra?
The Avengers spent a whole year fighting the bulk of their forces offscreen, and they're still around, to some degree0 so they're "active, but not the primary villains in most of our subsequent films so we'll just throw in a Hydra goon once in awhile to get across that they're still lurking about."

the main villain is hydra imo

>THE CITIZEN KANE OF CAPESHIT
You'd think that if any cape film would be called that it would be the movie that actually references Citizen Kane

>political thrillers are deep

They're about politics, you fuckwit. They're never deep.

Faggots that talk like this about block buster fucking action movies are always so full of shit. Youre not a film snob, you're probably just some fuckfag that saw The Raid of something and thinks he has taste.

>There's no consequences or long term effects
Who the fuck cares?

Who the fuck ever said a Marvel movie was anything other than a popcorn flick?

Are you stupid?

Robert Redford was the best part of this movie, unsuprisingly

Then that just shows how retarded Marveldrones are like since they think it's deep.

>what the fuck even happened to the whole Hydra plot?

they stopped it?

>I saw one comment like this, so it's probably everyone's opinion.
This movie hadn't been discussed in MONTHS before you brought it up.

But I guess that's the point, you just want replies. So here's this one.

You mean it's not called Captain Kino: The Kino Soldier?

>Danny DeVito WAK WAK WAKing

no

>Who cares that Marvel gets away with recycling the same story beats, shitty villains, and quippy protagonists over and over again?
You should because the comics follow the movies lead. It's why they're so shitty these days.

Carnevale?

>Dropping a whole fucking plot line
What's the fucking point of a "Cinematic Universe" then?

Here's an idea, don't read the comics then

why did you insult such a film

anyone seen cohen

carnevale

to have Cap and Iron Man and Thor hang out

also Zemo was able to manipulate shit in Civil War because of info from the files Black Widow released at the end of this

\

>long term effects
>introduces villein who kicks off civil war
>dissolves SHIELD
>introduces buckey who keeps coming back
>This also is brought up in Cap 3 and Avengers 2

Also cape comics are a meme/quip fest to begin with. It just sounds less cringe worthy because you read it in your head/voice. Sort of like how 1 to 1 ratio costumes would be shit.

Nice job moving the goalposts. None of that has anything to do with this movie itself and its quality.

shh no replies
only carnevale now

>You should because the comics follow the movies lead.
I'm sorry but are you saying that before the movies, comics DIDN'T recycle story beats, villains, and quippy protagonists over and over again?

So your problem with a movie is that other movies don't address things that happened in it?

>>OMG IT'S SO DEEP TRULY THE CITIZEN KANE OF CAPESHIT
kek only DC kinoist say that about BvS though.

>implying Danny Devito is not based as fuck as The Penguin

That's the problem with a Cinematic Universe dumbass. I've already outlined my problems with WS specifically.

1. I've never seen anyone praise it as much as you claim they do OP.

2. it's supporters reveal their manchildren tendencies
Just like you right now.

3. You're so desperate for capeshit to be taken "seriously" it's embarrassing.

Oh, it was bait. Carry on. Those who take the bait deserve to be trolled.

>kek only DC kinoist say that about BvS though.
Nobody has ever said that, even DC fans.

Falseflag post.

ITT: 1 Warner Baby and 1 Marveldrone engage in company wars while everyone else just sits back and laughs.

DID SOMEBODY SAY CARNIVAL!?

>nobody has ever called BVS kino
Jesus christ how new are you?

So Hydra wasn't brought up and no mention of Shield being dissolved in Avengers 2 or Civil war?

>Sup Forumsshitters will never fuck off

If you're going to just drop plotlines on a whim there's no point having a CU at all. You don't need one to do team ups.

Letting adaptions be discussed on Sup Forums was a fucking retarded idea.