Scenes men will never understand

Scenes men will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TWCf_iC98U8?t=221
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that Devin Townsend hitting the high note near the end of "Storm"?

youtu.be/TWCf_iC98U8?t=221

>Implying men want to understand.

Who cares?

I can't wrap my mind around this loop. It must have actually looped like that on tv.

I don't understand, but her getting raped all through her coma is fucking rough.

tits or gtfo

>movie men will never understand

truly the dumbest sex

counted, took 37 stunners

Why is it every time people do this meme for women it's -always- related to their vagina or some other vane thing.

movies no one will understand

Did you forget to turn the subtitles on? Are you American?

Out of the way plebs, kino coming through

Comfy

Because that's the only way women are written in memorable movies. "Ahhhh my baby" or "ahhh rape" is easy mode for writing surface level interesting female characters

>movies women will never understand

what is this I need to know for my lesbian friend who is definitely not me

Christine, stop.

Right, no guy has ever been awkwardly turned on in public by a woman he was forced to be closer than he would have chose to.

Why would you mislead me

Not much to understand, everyone already knows.

Hot. What movie is this?

Thanks, I hate it

>ruled by men in 99.9% of cultures
>only now playing catch up by way of beta soyboy MEN saying "ok, lets give you all the help you need to somewhat resemble the end result of a man", and even then women manage to fuck it up and severely underperform and require MORE help from men

Truly we need a matriarchy guys!

Truly the most easily triggered sex

The cosmic fingernails felt a little too much like gimmicky window dressing compared to the rest of the realized world. One of my least favorite parts of this great movie.

Because it's always men that make these threads. And men only see women for their vaginas or pertaining to their vagina/uterus. They can't comprehend that a woman, or womanhood, or anything to do with being a woman is beyond a vagina.

It's rather funny, 2bh.

That entire sequence added nothing to the movie but run time and could have been cut.

Dear god.

wtf I love MEW now

Are you stupid?

Men are just too dumb to understand Jenny.

a simple reverse search would do help you find out but the name is joven y alocada

Name of the dojin?

That's completely untrue. The easiest character to understand is that of a caring mother.

It's something by agata.

This is my least favorite kind of acting, nobody in real life moves their head around this much unless they're on the spectrum.

I swear, the French actresses are literally the best. This was so kino.

bless your soul

>it's actually mean who are obsessed with vaginas
>feminists put vagina on everything

so... feminists are men?

true. triggering women is so easy.

everyone itt will deny it but u right bruh

For men, maybe, but if you want to write a female character for a wide audience it generally involves rape or babies to make it more """"relatable""""

>no dogville

>daughter of a mobster
>poor

you might be on to something... my mum and sister love this movie , i think its good

So it's destitute women core then.

>Man so dumb, knows nothing like child
>but also so brave

...fuck me it's been so long since I watched Kill Bill I only just understood this scene. It's like when I watched all the Steven Seagal films and noticed all the tits.

what the fuck i got the most massive throbber from this
like holy shit

Kill Bill is one of the female centric movies I could tolerate, Why?

She's cute in a weird way.

the björk flick

I am pretty sure every man understands this 100%

Because even though her motives are female (muh baby), she acts on them the way a man would.

God, you're fucking retarded, holy shit.

Well it's the only part of womens that men's can't really understand since it's a biological difference

By dressing up in yellow leather and killing people with a Samurai sword?

He clearly is user

In a row?

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

>related to their vagina or some other vane thing.

vagina is an inpouching, not a vane. vanes stick out.

how do i get a lesbian gf

>she acts on them the way a man would.
>violence is male
You never had a woman punch you in the face out of anger, it's adorable, the face punching I mean.

>Taking over the workforce
Lolk

No male pigs allowed

but i'm a trap

>Lesbian sex can last for hours.
No wonder you broads can't get anywhere in the world. Guys have time management.

>this entire post

< lesbians
< planning to take over everything

start by convincing yourself why even though you hate men so much, most of your lesbian-inspired sexual toys are phallic in nature. you hate the man, but you sure want the penis, just can't bring yourself to admit it.

gah why do they delete such gems? was a kek of a post, shaaaame

Mai chinpo

unironically yes, this is what makes kill bill great, she embraces her femininity and motherhood can be one of the most compelling forces out there

this

maybe it has to do with the fact that women have the ability to grow other humans within them, that's a colossal feat that no man could ever match

Dancer in the Dark

bc it's pasta

Story/source? Is this just a commercial or?

Apparently lesbians in Denmark dont like being rejected

Why does she look like she's afraid of the shoes?

BRAP ME WIL YA! FTTT ME WILL YA?!

What's to understand she fucked around because daddy touched her, didn't die in the gutter because of love of old friend, did die though.

I'm pretty sure any man who's been forcibly circumcised knows that feel.

MICKY MOUSE MICKY MOUSE
M I C I E Y M O U S E
I Miss earth mother.

ITT MUH vagina MUH rape Muh I'm better then you even those my gender is the weakest on the planet.

Women don't have empathy or can be sympathetic.
Wow who fucking knew?

>frame interpolating something to 60 fps

this shit is so fucking retarded, creating 36 frames every second of computer guessed garbage does nothing but completely degrade the source data.

people who do this shit or have this setting turned on in their tv should be fucking ended.

We get you're a lesbo who does bro dude shit and thinks she's amazing.
Literally dime a dozen.
Go to lol cow and bitch about men and women there