Who’s excited?

Who’s excited?

Not me.

Not 'excited', but I'll probably go see it. I find it hard to get excited about movies in general.

Trying to squeeze out that massive shit
But he's constipated

Just found out i have a rare nerve condition that makes me sore and tired all the time and my fingers are numb. My immune system is attacking my nerve walls or something. I'll probably go see this movie in theatres by myself

>trying this hard to suppress your inner child

Me.... 4 years ago. I'm jaded as fuck now by this genre

thanos is a plot device, he cannot be 'fought' which is why I'm curious how they're going to handle it, and how closely they will follow the concepts of the comic, which are admittedly, not that great

if they try to imply that the power of the gauntlet is something that can be managed by mortals, ill be disappointed, it makes you the top god in the universe you're in, more powerful than even the abstracts

I'M ACTING

I'm tired. Not of comic book movies but of shit movies. There's not a single good movie in either the MCU or the DCEU.

I doubt you are capable of liking anything after the amount of years I’m guessing you have been letting Sup Forums indoctrinate you

They're making another Incredible Bulk?

lel, I approve of your attempt to spread your infectious enthusiasm, but I honestly just don't get excited by movies anymore.
The last partial I got was for Valarian and I didn't even get around to seeing that (I really liked Fifth Element and Valarian looked similar to it, hence the partial).

My rape my inner child every week end

Waiting was a great movie.

I watched Wind River and I liked it.

>being this much of a braindead drone

marvel films are shit, deal w/ it

Looks like a fag without his helmet.

Me

Is there some reason he's not wearing his hat/helmet/whatever?

It's probably going to be the greatest movie of all time. It's going ti sweep the floor with DC, Batman all that shit nobody likes. Marvel domination.

Grow up you fucking child.