HEY FAGGOT!

HEY FAGGOT!

Maybe I won't kill you, but first you have to tell me your favorite movie. Then I'll decide.

Gay Niggers from Outerspace

BANG!

You're fucking dead user. Why did you taunt him?

Jackie Chan

Fucking wiseguy huh? BANG!

Anymore comedians?

Ernest Scared Stupid

Big Trouble in Little China

A scanner darkly. It's just aesthetic and well done. No need to shoot me

*teleport behind you and places a paw on your shoulder*

Fuck you kiddo

*snaps your neck*

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. If you don't mind, I'll be on my way now.

Heh. I love Jim Varney. He's made some real kidkino over the years.

Alright, you can go.
You too. I named my cat after Kurt Russel.
NANI!?
Get out of here

Justice League

Wonder Woman

dont shoot me ill give you whatever you want

Dark Knight Rises - the extended plane scene edition

wel freinb itz odvibiousli the Xawxank Remidentpion, i an patrickian u kno liek mi imbd freinbs

Sure. Don't mind me.
BANG!

I ought to shoot you, but I think DCucks like you should live in misery knowing you got beat by Snor Quipnarok

I like your taste, but they'll be expecting one of us in the crash. BANG!

GIVE ME YOUR FAVORITE FUCKING MOVIE

I can't have a favorite movie. Film is a medium reflective of feeling, and what resonates with me the most right now might not resonate with me best later on. Surely you don't just have one single favorite food, do you? Tying yourself to one film just to establish your own "identity" is silly and meaningless.

Ugh, this fucking prick.

BANG!

Mean Girls!

Yes you can. You're just to scared to pick one
>having your favorite movie attribute to your Identity is pointless
You sound like a fucking robot.

>give ironic answer
>get shot
>give genuine answer
>get shot

What the fuck is you game? Jesus, fine, I'll admit it, my favorite movie is Tangled, just don't kill me!

In which genre? I have multiple

Waterloo

>implying i watch tv/film

Shoot me, faggot

The Phantom Menace

Apocalypse Now

Was that so hard? I love the music in that movie. You can go. And they die because I fucking said so.
Proper girl kino. You can go too.
I like you. Here's a gun.
YOUR FAVORITE GENRE FAGGOT!
How can you even ironically like that? I'd have let you live if you said Revenge of the Sith.

BANG!
You two I'm on the fence about, but I'm feeling generous. What are your SECOND favorite movies?
BANG!

Malcolm X.

It perfectly portrayed the eternal struggle of the Afro-American man from the oppression of an Ebola-free society. The black man naturally yearns to be wiped out by a plague and/or neighboring cannibal tribe, and the oppressive white devil prevents him from achieving this full potential.

The 5th element has been my favorite movie since I was 10 years old. Still watch it every time it comes on!

I wish I could enjoy movies like that anymore... I mean, you can go.

I like that movie, but Spike Lee is still a huge faggot, and you sound too retarded to live.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

the avengers

... which part of it?
SON, I'M SORRY. THEY GOT US!

do Sup Forums dislike this movie or just loves to meme the scene?

hard to tell but I think 12 angry men was realy smart and entertaining even though they basicly just sat in a room talking

Actually, I want to die so I'm not gonna say my favorite movie,. Go ahead buddy, just make sure you don't fuck it up I don't want to be a veggie.

Enough said. You can go.
Wow user, that's fucked up? I can't shoot you knowin' that, what's going on man?

You don't have the balls you noodle dick faggot. Fucking pull the fucking trigger or shut the fuck up. You're wasting my fucking time.

YOU FUCKING WHORE, YOU THINK I WONT? WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE BITCH I WONT ASK AGAIN!

Th-thanks Mr Robber

>when you walk around hoping you get mugged so it'll finally be over

Godzilla vs. Gigan.

Nosferatu (1979)

This one

Interstellar

hot fuzz

Inside Out

My favorite movie is Stardust followed by The Princess Bride at a close second

There comes a point where exposure to the meme makes it completely impossible to enjoy the movie.

Eyes Wide Shut
Do what you must now.

But he's clearly an armed robber so why is he so hung up on my choice of movies, just take my shit and leave.

Blade Runner

ALL OF YOU DIE
*gun clicks*
O-oh.

Ha the robber clearly gave you a dud gun faggot.

>white robber
Oh really now. I am on a hidden camera show, arent I?

D-dr-drive

Die Hard, yippee ki yay mother fucker.

C-Castaway o-o-on the Moon..

Matrix.

The big lebowsky

You happy now you sick fuck?

Sure, dude! It's that movie where that chubby, huge boobied skank takes on 20 middle eastern guys, 10 black men, 7 large dogs, 3 horses and an elephant in all three of her orifices, and the actress' name is....

Shit, what is your mother's name, again?

I was going to post this. Do I die because I'm unoirginal OP?
also great taste user