Unsounded

>Ever known someone like Emne Toma? Who always wants what they can't have and stops wanting it the moment they get it? My sympathy is limited.

BOO

SHOW THE JUNK

>drinking while pregnant

uhhh

She's not a very good person.

A note to all backdoor sancho motherfuckers,
if she cheated on him with you, she'll cheat on you with somebody else.

I hate this guy already.
But not as much as Emne, I think.

But I'm different! I'm better than all the other guys! Clearly she won't find anyone better than me!

wtf i hate crescians now

>now
commies get out

On the previous page, was the guy with the split hands the one gathering the power from the river? How did his hands get split like that? Why would you bind someone's hands like that?

What did Toma do to deserve this?

split hand guy was the guy gathering power from the river! his hands got split when he held onto the power for too long, your hands hold khert ports you can put power through and he held on too long, causing the power to erupt kinda violently from his hands. based on what Ash said on her tumblr, he bound his hands like that himself because he's curious if it would help his casting. He's a crazy mother fucker.

Is fine in moderation.

All the excess Pressure aspect split is hands and nearly blinded him. Last thread someone posted a page from chapter 9 or 10 where Quigley forces a wright to keep Pressure aspect in his handport too long and it split the same way (right before the rest of him exploded).

Thanks.

Downside reading this as it is published is I forget a lot of the details.

Nice hat.

>What did Toma do to deserve this?

He was a hero.

She doesn't look to be very moderate since she's carrying the bottle around and evidently drunk as hell.

Reminder that ToMAN will have his vengeance.

I think that's beside the point. Look at his hat, does he seem like someone who thinks women are capable of making their own decisions? Of course not. If she cheats, it's the other man's fault and he needs to be dealt with. That's how you have to look at the world if you're going to dress in purple and wear a hat like that.

Literally a pimp hat. A pimp hat in a high fantasy setting, now I've seen everything.

Just cause Ssael killed the gods and said zombies are bad, so a would be Shakespeare is self torturing doesn't mean you can't pimp it up

>believe in marx theory on economic progression
>constantly ignore bait by all those social darwinist-pseudo objectivism-atlas shrugged motherfuckers
>Toma house is plush as fuck
>unlike ethelmik
Son of a bitch.

The decor of that house would drive me insane.

Dumb commieposter

I love how this comic implies a society of blacks could hold itself together so well. Mind you I think the Aldish have a black caste at the top too?

>could hold itself together so well
They're psycho communists whose anti-money policy drove a border town to embrace criminal groups and eventually self-destruct.

Who are ruled by horrificly selfish and needy royalty who neglect the will of their people just to fuck someone new.

Whose military is full of psychopaths.

And whose civilian population are a bunch of sheep who are too blind to see the truth.

This is anything BUT a healthy society.

Seeing such an infidelity combined with mourning for lost husband makes me rather uneasy. Still it's not so bad, knowing that she is divorcing Toma right now and Toma wasnt really shook by her letter, meaning he migh have lost his love also.
What bothers me more is the fate of Duanes wife (whos name I forgot). Did she find a new lover, husband? Probably, considering how dependant women of Alderode are. I would like he not to, but then again, a more fundamental question arises. Is it wrong to remarry after the death of your loved one? It pains me to say, but it is not. Love is the answer to many problems and life and there is no reason to suffer for the sake of the dead.

No society is completely healthy, and Cresce existed this way for a long time. it may not be perfect, but it's stable.

Unless she really threw a hissy fit and got some serious consequences she totally remarried. Ssaelits are underpopulated and every woman of the group is basically under orders to pop out kids.

P sure its the norm to marry the next of kin, Leviticus-style.

'Cept Kasslynian blacks are not Earth blacks, and how Earth blacks are is at least partly due to historical baggage Kasslynian blacks don't have. So it's kind of a moot comparison.

All Alds but the Gold Caste are technically magic mutant blacks, sharing 50% of their ancestry with the Crescians.

The Crescians are two people mixed together. The majority of Alds are just one of those people with a magically reinforced caste system.

It's not been talked about too much in the comic so far, but the Crescians are actually super fucking into ridiculous fashion. So far we've focused on the Aldish flare for the dramatic, but the Crescians have their stylist flash too.

Duane actually just sort of got into this a page or two ago. For all Cresce's holy than thouness, they've fallen prey to the typical result of communist like policy: you've still got the people with all the shit on top, they just pretend they don't got all the shit. Elka discussed it too. Her, perhaps ungenerous, interpretation of Emil and Emne was that she wanted the hot, newly famous captain and princess gets what princess wants.

I'm developing tumors in my eyes looking at that decoration. Cresce must be subjugated to Alderode so that they can get better taste in decoration

>perhaps ungenerous
That's basically completely accurate, however.

Really, Toma just needs to come back to get custody of his kids so he and Elka can raise them as a family.

THAT'S KARL?!

SON OF A BIIIIIIIIITCH

Hmmm...I wonder who that might be...

The ungenerous part was more about Toma's feelings in the matter. We don't really know how much he actually cared for Emne. Was he really pressured into it or was Emne good at the courting and her inner bitch only became apparent once it was too late?

This is good bait

Everything in Cresce so far seems so vapid, shallow and self-centered. Alderode might be a bunch of crazy motherfuckers but I definitely feel that in the flashbacks we got there was a stronger/healthier sense of community. Living in Cresce seems like it would be living in Mean Girls for your whole life.

Also those clothes and home decorations are a crime against aesthetics, Crescians need to be educated

And here I am and here it is, it's splitting in exactly the same way, so it's safe to say Keon played it reeeally close

Hey maybe he dyes his hairlike that because he wants to be a Plat? A Plat could've done the waterfall juggling with less risk...

Why is Quigley such a shit?

Because his being a shit has good payoff for us sometimes.

Don't begrudge the plat's brief badass moments, he doesn't get many

That was the only good thing he's done so far.

Wait, I thought souds were the only aldish caste who weren't khert mutants?

That's what he's saying, but it's poorly worded. Golds-souds and they're the only "normal humans" in Alderode

So is Duane Sette's sidekick?

Or is Sette Duane's sidekick?

I kind of feel like the balance of power between them has shifted since the start of the comic.

When will you people learn???

DUANE
IS
ALWAYS
RIGHT

ALWAYS

I kinda like the gaudy lisa frank explosion style.

You might be Crescian.

It makes sense though. I think most everything is a glamour, and glamours are all about colour and light. Crescians wouldn't be throwing awesome materials around like silk and gold and fancy wood, they'd be applying glamours to simple stuff. So you wind up with weird shapes with neon colours projected onto them.

I'm reminded of Romans, we think they were cool now because the paint has worn down all their gaudy bright colours, but apparently their statues were painted like fucking garden gnomes

There's a middle ground between full on commie maniac and unironically libertarian neckbeard, user.

Because Quigley is a foil to Duane.

Also I'm tired of these fucking capitol fags and their stupid poncy ponceness. Give me the real cast back, please. Bad enough we spent weeks on Queen Halfwit and her Amazing Technicolor Dream Dog. Duane, dammit, there's a total ponce I can get behind.

I like Duane's lecturing, at least he's usually talking sense and his religion may objectively be correct

Hi Ashley.

>libertarianism being a bad thing

Why do I get the feeling this fat princess is actually more involved in things that she appears to be?

...wasn't Toma plunging over a massive waterfall with a look of utter, broken despair on his face the last time we saw him?

Nah Ashley wouldn't misspell "flair" she's my grammar nazi waifu

And usually when she's answering comic related questions she uses a name.

What's with all the niggers?

everyone's a sidekick to Sette

N-no, he's still alive god damn it

They probably don't even know the health risks, man. Kasslynian medicine has magic disinfectant and debriding techniques, but isn't all that advanced beyond that.

>Being mistaken for Ashley by knowing the comic that well
shit man that feels cool as balls. Just read her tumblr for that answer though.